Skip to content

Look Who's Coming to Dinner

The Browns Board
23 11 1.1k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    should have just kept d johnson

  • sydS syd

    should have just kept d johnson

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @syd said:

    should have just kept d johnson

    He did a nice job for us.  I'll be rooting for him on my little grandson's team, the Jaguars.  

    The drafting of Ford changed the future of the RB room.  He better be worth it....because we already have one that isn't in Felton.  

  • @syd said:

    should have just kept d johnson

    He did a nice job for us.  I'll be rooting for him on my little grandson's team, the Jaguars.  

    The drafting of Ford changed the future of the RB room.  He better be worth it....because we already have one that isn't in Felton.  

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @orion said:

    He did a nice job for us.  I'll be rooting for him on my little grandson's team, the Jaguars.  

    The drafting of Ford changed the future of the RB room.  He better be worth it....because we already have one that isn't in Felton.  

    honestly I really believed that Felton would move to the slot

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    He did a nice job for us.  I'll be rooting for him on my little grandson's team, the Jaguars.  

    The drafting of Ford changed the future of the RB room.  He better be worth it....because we already have one that isn't in Felton.  

    honestly I really believed that Felton would move to the slot

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @syd said:

    honestly I really believed that Felton would move to the slot

    I don't know what they saw in him.  But with all of the WR's they brought to the team this offseason I'd have to think that they have the slot covered by at least a couple of actual WR's now.

  • @syd said:

    honestly I really believed that Felton would move to the slot

    I don't know what they saw in him.  But with all of the WR's they brought to the team this offseason I'd have to think that they have the slot covered by at least a couple of actual WR's now.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @orion said:

    I don't know what they saw in him.  But with all of the WR's they brought to the team this offseason I'd have to think that they have the slot covered by at least a couple of actual WR's now.

    he was a 4th or 5th round pick to take a flyer on ? eh wonder how long he stay's on the team ?

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    I don't know what they saw in him.  But with all of the WR's they brought to the team this offseason I'd have to think that they have the slot covered by at least a couple of actual WR's now.

    he was a 4th or 5th round pick to take a flyer on ? eh wonder how long he stay's on the team ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @syd said:

    he was a 4th or 5th round pick to take a flyer on ? eh wonder how long he stay's on the team ?

    Actually 6th round in 2021. 5th rounder was released in Oct 2022 and picked up by the Rams P.S. in Dec 2022.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #16

    This sounds a little more in line.  Browns looking at Darrel Henderson.

    Browns Host Darrell Henderson Jr. on Visit (msn.com)

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #17

    They certainly seem to be wanting to add a RB.

  • They certainly seem to be wanting to add a RB.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @orion said:

    They certainly seem to be wanting to add a RB.

    lol A.P said he is not retired 

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    They certainly seem to be wanting to add a RB.

    lol A.P said he is not retired 

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @syd said:

    lol A.P said he is not retired 

    Adrian Peterson?

    Naaa...Henderson seems like a good 3rd back to me.  We have no idea on Ford.  He may be good, but we don't really know.   Henderson has proven yardage behind him.  He was a stud out of Memphis.

    Felton doesn't have it, and the team doesn't seem serious about Kelly.

  • @syd said:

    lol A.P said he is not retired 

    Adrian Peterson?

    Naaa...Henderson seems like a good 3rd back to me.  We have no idea on Ford.  He may be good, but we don't really know.   Henderson has proven yardage behind him.  He was a stud out of Memphis.

    Felton doesn't have it, and the team doesn't seem serious about Kelly.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ballpeen said:

    We have no idea on Ford.

    He had 8 attempts for 12 yards.  I think I recall that he fumbled once, but we recovered.  

    @ballpeen said:

    and the team doesn't seem serious about Kelly.

    That's a good way to put it.  He's a guy that they like enough for the PS to sort of keep him up-to-speed with the team just in case a plague of injuries hits the RB room.  

    Also floating in the FA ether is Hunt.  Just sayin'...

  • @syd said:

    lol A.P said he is not retired 

    Adrian Peterson?

    Naaa...Henderson seems like a good 3rd back to me.  We have no idea on Ford.  He may be good, but we don't really know.   Henderson has proven yardage behind him.  He was a stud out of Memphis.

    Felton doesn't have it, and the team doesn't seem serious about Kelly.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @ballpeen said:

    Adrian Peterson?

    ya LOL

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #22

    We are famous for spending cap on aging great players to give em a fat contract before they retire.

    No thanks

  • We are famous for spending cap on aging great players to give em a fat contract before they retire.

    No thanks

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @kvoethe said:

    We are famous for spending cap on aging great players to give em a fat contract before they retire.

    No thanks

    Hence Clowney... Lazy unsatisfied fatass!