Skip to content

Carlson

Political Discussion
39 11 1.8k 1
  • @mld-woody said:

    This is where I provide examples of Tuckers dog whistle to white nationalists and you say "blah blah blah liberal blah blah blah you call everyone you don't like racist blah blah blah"

    We can save ourselves the trouble

    And fyi, by definition it isn't a knee jerk reaction if he's been saying the same stuff for years and the reaction has been the same for years

    Though it is hilarious seeing all of his personal texts. It's clear he's just playing this shit up for his audience because it resonates with them, which is concerning in its own. He's a trust fund kid with etop education and networking. The exact type of elite he tells his audience to hate. And yet he's built this empire based on lies and saying whatever the fans want. 

    He knows how to get money from nut jobs. Waiting for the gofundme to pop up after Fox takes his golden parachute away. Morons mooning over another trust fund baby that hasn't work a day of his life. Hate trumps common sense every time for these nut jobs.

    @cccjwh said:

    He knows how to get money from nut jobs. Waiting for the gofundme to pop up after Fox takes his golden parachute away. Morons mooning over another trust fund baby that hasn't work a day of his life. Hate trumps common sense every time for these nut jobs.

    Maybe he can launch some NFTs too? 

    A right wing fool and his money are soon parted 

  • @cccjwh said:

    He knows how to get money from nut jobs. Waiting for the gofundme to pop up after Fox takes his golden parachute away. Morons mooning over another trust fund baby that hasn't work a day of his life. Hate trumps common sense every time for these nut jobs.

    Maybe he can launch some NFTs too? 

    A right wing fool and his money are soon parted 

    @mld-woody said:

    Maybe he can launch some NFTs too? 

    A right wing fool and his money are soon parted 

    Some Tucker bucks too. ?

  • A shot across Tucker's bow

  • I don’t believe any of them axe 

    your guy is

    convincing 

    way too much 

    we’re just quessing now.

    common sense and faith will help guide. But still a huge task.

  • Yes I'm sure it's all just blind hatred and not a reaction to the things Tucker says, does, and stands for... 

    @mld-woody said:

    Yes I'm sure it's all just blind hatred and not a reaction to the things Tucker says, does, and stands for... 

    Oh yes,  I never liked that sneaky lying snake Tucker (good name for him rhymes with ______ lol) Carlson.   Just a feeling about him, maybe his pushing the donald gump  BIG LIE so easily.    lol.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yes I'm sure it's all just blind hatred and not a reaction to the things Tucker says, does, and stands for... 

    Oh yes,  I never liked that sneaky lying snake Tucker (good name for him rhymes with ______ lol) Carlson.   Just a feeling about him, maybe his pushing the donald gump  BIG LIE so easily.    lol.

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh yes,  I never liked that sneaky lying snake Tucker (good name for him rhymes with ______ lol) Carlson.   Just a feeling about him, maybe his pushing the donald gump  BIG LIE so easily.    lol.

    Whether you or the Woodpecker liked his show or not that's not the point of why he was fired. This is Fox News we're talking about. They appealed people that the Woodpecker hates. They don't care about the reasons that you or the Woodpecker hate him. Also it's hypocritical for the lefties to all of a sudden be on the side of big Pharmacy and the neocons. But that's basically because they don't pay attention to any reasons for anything just stupid blind hatred.

    WSS

  • Plus, for anybody that's not an absolute lunatic, think about the Vietnam war. Carlson was accused of allowing commentary on his show that he privately said he didn't believe. When the Nixon Administration was giving out press releases about casualties in Vietnam which now we know were between an accurate and complete bullshit do you think every newscaster believe those numbers as gospel? Or not? Just their job to report not to contradict the news sources or their guests.

    WSS

  • Had to put MJPusswa on timeout.

  • I always thought MJP was okay - but I believe hoorta is logging in as him and doing the usual

    stupio ass garbage.

    surely it must be hoorta.

  • AxeA Axe

    Had to put MJPusswa on timeout.

    @axe said:

    Had to put MJPusswa on timeout.

    Oh axe I'm glad to see that you still have a good sense of humor.    🙂

  • I always thought MJP was okay - but I believe hoorta is logging in as him and doing the usual

    stupio ass garbage.

    surely it must be hoorta.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I always thought MJP was okay - but I believe hoorta is logging in as him and doing the usual

    stupio ass garbage.

    surely it must be hoorta.

    Agreed, and I've had enough.. Larry is a fuckin joke and everyone knows it. It's sad seeing MJpusswa going down the same path.

  • AxeA Axe

    @calfoxwc said:

    I always thought MJP was okay - but I believe hoorta is logging in as him and doing the usual

    stupio ass garbage.

    surely it must be hoorta.

    Agreed, and I've had enough.. Larry is a fuckin joke and everyone knows it. It's sad seeing MJpusswa going down the same path.

    @axe said:

    Agreed, and I've had enough.. Larry is a fuckin joke and everyone knows it. It's sad seeing MJpusswa going down the same path.

    i agree.  So gleefully about thinking Trump will go to jail.  OMG hours and hours watching JAN6….getting your news from TV isn’t even close to reality.

  • Carlson 3

  • another excellent Carlson take on uniparty players Ryan, Pompeo, Pence and Haley to name a few...

    libs be like, wut about us?

    dont worry libs - you are vile and dispicable as always too 

  • AxeA Axe

    Carlson 3

    @axe said:

    Carlson 3

    good to know - that I was WRONG - pompeo is just another deep state player. out of fear, or career greed?

  • @axe said:

    Carlson 3

    good to know - that I was WRONG - pompeo is just another deep state player. out of fear, or career greed?

    @calfoxwc said:

    good to know - that I was WRONG - pompeo is just another deep state player. out of fear, or career greed?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    good to know - that I was WRONG - pompeo is just another deep state player. out of fear, or career greed?

    @vambo said:

    sadly, I've been saying that for years - it was just a matter of looking at WHY they wanted it to happen.