Skip to content

Only the Best...

Political Discussion
35 11 1.1k 1
  • this whole interview was a trainwreck... 

    Biden v Trump Round 2 is going to be a disaster... ugh

  • this whole interview was a trainwreck... 

    Biden v Trump Round 2 is going to be a disaster... ugh

    @mld-woody said:

    this whole interview was a trainwreck... 

    Biden v Trump Round 2 is going to be a disaster... ugh

    Funny how you fixate on someone who’s not even President.

    But I agree with your last sentence.

  • They don't interview the guy, they harass him in a hostile interrogation.

  • this whole interview was a trainwreck... 

    Biden v Trump Round 2 is going to be a disaster... ugh

    @mld-woody said:

    this whole interview was a trainwreck... 

    Biden v Trump Round 2 is going to be a disaster... ugh

    You see the part where he is praising the communists from their drug policies. You know because they had "strong leadership".

  • @mld-woody said:

    this whole interview was a trainwreck... 

    Biden v Trump Round 2 is going to be a disaster... ugh

    You see the part where he is praising the communists from their drug policies. You know because they had "strong leadership".

    @cccjwh said:

    You see the part where he is praising the communists from their drug policies. You know because they had "strong leadership".

    Well it’s not like there’s 100,000 Americans dying each year from drug overdoses…my bad there are.

    But we all know how Dementia Joe has the border locked down keeping the fentanyl out of the country.

  • @cccjwh said:

    You see the part where he is praising the communists from their drug policies. You know because they had "strong leadership".

    Well it’s not like there’s 100,000 Americans dying each year from drug overdoses…my bad there are.

    But we all know how Dementia Joe has the border locked down keeping the fentanyl out of the country.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Well it’s not like there’s 100,000 Americans dying each year from drug overdoses…my bad there are.

    But we all know how Dementia Joe has the border locked down keeping the fentanyl out of the country.

    I'm sorry didn't Cheetos promise to beat the opioid epidemic? Maybe in his second term Cheetos can turn our county into communist China like you want. I'll pass. Your hero Cheetos, praises Mao and you back him up with saying it's a great idea. Non-Cheetos Jesus you nut jobs will defend anything your dear leader says or does.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Well it’s not like there’s 100,000 Americans dying each year from drug overdoses…my bad there are.

    But we all know how Dementia Joe has the border locked down keeping the fentanyl out of the country.

    I'm sorry didn't Cheetos promise to beat the opioid epidemic? Maybe in his second term Cheetos can turn our county into communist China like you want. I'll pass. Your hero Cheetos, praises Mao and you back him up with saying it's a great idea. Non-Cheetos Jesus you nut jobs will defend anything your dear leader says or does.

    @cccjwh said:

    I'm sorry didn't Cheetos promise to beat the opioid epidemic? Maybe in his second term Cheetos can turn our county into communist China like you want. I'll pass. Your hero Cheetos, praises Mao and you back him up with saying it's a great idea. Non-Cheetos Jesus you nut jobs will defend anything your dear leader says or does.

    First it was Trump was Putin’s friend, and now he’s buddies with Xi….make up your mind Cheetos.

    And I find it funny a Socialist thinks Trump will turn the U.S. into a communist country! ???

    You write your own comedy.

  • @cccjwh said:

    I'm sorry didn't Cheetos promise to beat the opioid epidemic? Maybe in his second term Cheetos can turn our county into communist China like you want. I'll pass. Your hero Cheetos, praises Mao and you back him up with saying it's a great idea. Non-Cheetos Jesus you nut jobs will defend anything your dear leader says or does.

    First it was Trump was Putin’s friend, and now he’s buddies with Xi….make up your mind Cheetos.

    And I find it funny a Socialist thinks Trump will turn the U.S. into a communist country! ???

    You write your own comedy.

    @canton-dawg said:

    First it was Trump was Putin’s friend, and now he’s buddies with Xi….make up your mind Cheetos.

    And I find it funny a Socialist thinks Trump will turn the U.S. into a communist country! ???

    You write your own comedy.

    Watch the fox clip. He praised what Communist China did to get rid of their drug problem. Mao did that. I guess you could make a good case Cheetos is just too stupid know that. He is usually the stupidity person in the room. You can't defend, so we get your usual.

  • Yep I wish he would STFU. Then again him or Biden and the rest of the scum in the Democrat party? No contest.

    Then again the love for Donald Trump among the conservatives of the board is a figment of you simpletons imaginations.

    WSS

  • Yep I wish he would STFU. Then again him or Biden and the rest of the scum in the Democrat party? No contest.

    Then again the love for Donald Trump among the conservatives of the board is a figment of you simpletons imaginations.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Then again the love for Donald Trump among the conservatives of the board is a figment of you simpletons imaginations.

    I know, it’s like telling a kid there’s no Santa Clause!

    These fucking Libtards are so obsessed with Trump and/or swinging on Biden’s nutsack, they don’t realize that DeSantis has a commanding lead in the GOP Presidential poll on the Browns Board…dumbasses.

    At any rate, it’s entertaining to watch their pea sized brains explode every time DJT says something stupid (which is quite often).

  • @westside-steve said:

    Then again the love for Donald Trump among the conservatives of the board is a figment of you simpletons imaginations.

    I know, it’s like telling a kid there’s no Santa Clause!

    These fucking Libtards are so obsessed with Trump and/or swinging on Biden’s nutsack, they don’t realize that DeSantis has a commanding lead in the GOP Presidential poll on the Browns Board…dumbasses.

    At any rate, it’s entertaining to watch their pea sized brains explode every time DJT says something stupid (which is quite often).

    @canton-dawg said:

    I know, it’s like telling a kid there’s no Santa Clause!

    These fucking Libtards are so obsessed with Trump and/or swinging on Biden’s nutsack, they don’t realize that DeSantis has a commanding lead in the GOP Presidential poll on the Browns Board…dumbasses.

    At any rate, it’s entertaining to watch their pea sized brains explode every time DJT says something stupid (which is quite often).

    I have always said Trumps biggest enemy is himself besides the Dems.. But I still support the man.. He's got balls as big as the Sun at least...

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Well it’s not like there’s 100,000 Americans dying each year from drug overdoses…my bad there are.

    But we all know how Dementia Joe has the border locked down keeping the fentanyl out of the country.

    I'm sorry didn't Cheetos promise to beat the opioid epidemic? Maybe in his second term Cheetos can turn our county into communist China like you want. I'll pass. Your hero Cheetos, praises Mao and you back him up with saying it's a great idea. Non-Cheetos Jesus you nut jobs will defend anything your dear leader says or does.

    @cccjwh said:

    I'm sorry didn't Cheetos promise to beat the opioid epidemic? Maybe in his second term Cheetos can turn our county into communist China like you want. I'll pass. Your hero Cheetos, praises Mao and you back him up with saying it's a great idea. Non-Cheetos Jesus you nut jobs will defend anything your dear leader says or does.

    Um no Cheetos, we don't defend everything Trump says or does. You need to dial down your TDS a notch or two.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    First it was Trump was Putin’s friend, and now he’s buddies with Xi….make up your mind Cheetos.

    And I find it funny a Socialist thinks Trump will turn the U.S. into a communist country! ???

    You write your own comedy.

    Watch the fox clip. He praised what Communist China did to get rid of their drug problem. Mao did that. I guess you could make a good case Cheetos is just too stupid know that. He is usually the stupidity person in the room. You can't defend, so we get your usual.

    @cccjwh said:

    Mao certainly cleaned up the opioid problem in China. But "taken over by much lesser countries"? WTF was that all about?

  • Trump makes me cringe when he speaks. You wonder how Donald Jr. could be so well spoken and articulate,

  • Yep I wish he would STFU. Then again him or Biden and the rest of the scum in the Democrat party? No contest.

    Then again the love for Donald Trump among the conservatives of the board is a figment of you simpletons imaginations.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Then again the love for Donald Trump among the conservatives of the board is a figment of you simpletons imaginations.

    WSS

    Hahahahaha

    Hahahahahaha 

    You just love rewriting history, huh? 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Am I the only one that finds the question absurd? 

    The Trump appointees he believed were "the best people" when he appointed them, but for whatever reason had eventually turned against him.

    Thats like a coach finding the best players who later refuse to play for him.

    So was it their dissatisfaction with Trump the reason they turned against him, or were they really not the best people as Trump claimed?

    Which is it? I say the former.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Then again the love for Donald Trump among the conservatives of the board is a figment of you simpletons imaginations.

    WSS

    Hahahahaha

    Hahahahahaha 

    You just love rewriting history, huh? 

    @mld-woody said:

    Hahahahaha

    Hahahahahaha 

    You just love rewriting history, huh? 

    Everyone can see clearly through your fake laugh.

    What was history is history. He did not rewrite it moron.

    You still wished everyone adored Trump so you could have people to hate and bitch about. Isn't that right Woody?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Then again the love for Donald Trump among the conservatives of the board is a figment of you simpletons imaginations.

    WSS

    Hahahahaha

    Hahahahahaha 

    You just love rewriting history, huh? 

    @mld-woody said:

    Hahahahaha

    Hahahahahaha 

    You just love rewriting history, huh? 

    Look woodpecker just because you're too stupid to know when somebody's pulling your dick. Which is not surprising for a humorless little fellow like you. It's hard to imagine too many candidates I wouldn't prefer over Joe Biden.

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    Hahahahaha

    Hahahahahaha 

    You just love rewriting history, huh? 

    Look woodpecker just because you're too stupid to know when somebody's pulling your dick. Which is not surprising for a humorless little fellow like you. It's hard to imagine too many candidates I wouldn't prefer over Joe Biden.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Look woodpecker just because you're too stupid to know when somebody's pulling your pussy. Which is not surprising for a humorless little bitch like you. It's hard to imagine too many candidates I wouldn't prefer over Joe Biden.

    WSS

    Fixed that for ya 😉