Forget Kids in cages, BLM, Pride is here!
-
let's see, a pedophile holiday....or a illegal immigrant who tortures, rapes and murders and steals day?
there doesn't seem to be any kind of damage they won't do.
A divided American cannot stand. With the left demanding all Americans be disarmed...and....
think back - this is who they are:
-
same guy - how chilling is this?
"
GRATHWOHL: The immediate responsibility would be to protect against what they call against the counter-revolution.
And they felt that this counter-revolution could best be guarded against by creating and establishing reeducation centers in the Southwest, where we would take all the people who needed to be reeducated into the new way of thinking and teach them how things were going to be.
I asked, well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't reeducate, that are die-hard capitalists? And the reply was they would have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say "eliminate," I mean kill — 25 million people."
-
same guy - how chilling is this?
"
GRATHWOHL: The immediate responsibility would be to protect against what they call against the counter-revolution.
And they felt that this counter-revolution could best be guarded against by creating and establishing reeducation centers in the Southwest, where we would take all the people who needed to be reeducated into the new way of thinking and teach them how things were going to be.
I asked, well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't reeducate, that are die-hard capitalists? And the reply was they would have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say "eliminate," I mean kill — 25 million people."
same guy - how chilling is this?
"
GRATHWOHL: The immediate responsibility would be to protect against what they call against the counter-revolution.
And they felt that this counter-revolution could best be guarded against by creating and establishing reeducation centers in the Southwest, where we would take all the people who needed to be reeducated into the new way of thinking and teach them how things were going to be.
I asked, well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't reeducate, that are die-hard capitalists? And the reply was they would have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say "eliminate," I mean kill — 25 million people."
This is downright frightening... It just goes to show how little governments think of us... And by that I mean our own as well..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login