Skip to content

Books

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
5 3 750 1
  • Again because of my eyesight I do unabridged audiobooks. Have not read Shogun for many many years. Just decided to roll with the audio version 50 Plus hours. I'd forgotten how fascinating it was, or is I guess.

    WSS

  • Again because of my eyesight I do unabridged audiobooks. Have not read Shogun for many many years. Just decided to roll with the audio version 50 Plus hours. I'd forgotten how fascinating it was, or is I guess.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Again because of my eyesight I do unabridged audiobooks. Have not read Shogun for many many years. Just decided to roll with the audio version 50 Plus hours. I'd forgotten how fascinating it was, or is I guess.

    WSS

    I've been listening to the Audio version of "The Gospel According to Luke" Steve Lukathers first autobiographical book.. I read the hard back cover version... It's hilarious AF.. the stories about Miles Davis and Chuck Berry in it are interesting.. Turns out CB was a shitty human being to his bandmates and I even saw that on video once...

  • @westside-steve said:

    Again because of my eyesight I do unabridged audiobooks. Have not read Shogun for many many years. Just decided to roll with the audio version 50 Plus hours. I'd forgotten how fascinating it was, or is I guess.

    WSS

    I've been listening to the Audio version of "The Gospel According to Luke" Steve Lukathers first autobiographical book.. I read the hard back cover version... It's hilarious AF.. the stories about Miles Davis and Chuck Berry in it are interesting.. Turns out CB was a shitty human being to his bandmates and I even saw that on video once...

    @nickers said:

    I've been listening to the Audio version of "The Gospel According to Luke" Steve Lukathers first autobiographical book.. I read the hard back cover version... It's hilarious AF.. the stories about Miles Davis and Chuck Berry in it are interesting.. Turns out CB was a shitty human being to his bandmates and I even saw that on video once...

    Been hearing about what a turd Berry was for decades.

    WSS 

  • @nickers said:

    I've been listening to the Audio version of "The Gospel According to Luke" Steve Lukathers first autobiographical book.. I read the hard back cover version... It's hilarious AF.. the stories about Miles Davis and Chuck Berry in it are interesting.. Turns out CB was a shitty human being to his bandmates and I even saw that on video once...

    Been hearing about what a turd Berry was for decades.

    WSS 

    @westside-steve said:

    Been hearing about what a turd Berry was for decades.

    WSS 

    Yeah , I was pretty surprised by that.. He got all the credit for what IMHO Rosetta Tharpe originated...

  • Really it is time to get Rosetta her due IMHO. Berry seemed to be beyond a real jerk! Which is an understatement.