Skip to content

Could someone please explain to me

College Football Forum
3 2 737
  • ... just exactly what-in-the-fcuk purpose deos the entire state of Michigan serve? Can't the whole fcuking thing just fallinto the damn lake?

    Dennis, you mat remove this thread if you care to, as I will be back to discuss my Irish when I'm off the piss.

  • I don't see anything wrong with the post. A good portion of my family is Irish, and I've been to Dublin. I'm pretty sure you could serve in their parliament.

    Dennis

  • Ha! Still drinking... because, well there was a Browns game today.

    Dennis my gang is from Donegal - waaaay Northern Ireland. Amazingly fun & hospitable bunch of drunks from such a cold & hateful climate.

    I know there are many other arguable instances, but for me, this is the 1st time I think Weis cost us the game. That 1st & 10 call to the FB (Hughes - who had to be helped off the field last week), instead of going to Allen (#5) who had a great game all day was silly. Two incompletes later, and the Doucherines get the ball back with plenty of time. Seems Weiss took a page from Crennel's autobiography: Great Moments in Decision Making

    Travis Minor (UM) is a legit RB, and I wish Rich-Rod had waited til next week to figure that out. Our D while improved, still needs a lot of work.