Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. The Sphere

The Sphere

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
7 Posts 5 Posters 799 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 7k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #1

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I tried to win tickets for U2 opening night on Sirius XM. I didn’t win ?

      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
      sydS IbleedbrownI 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        WOW, that is terrific ! looks like a UFO landed.

        If we ever go back to Vegas, that is a must see.

        I'll probably watch for a tall, seedy looking mean guy walking up to us asking for money.

        It would be deja vu all over again.

        nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Browns149B Browns149

          I tried to win tickets for U2 opening night on Sirius XM. I didn’t win ?

          syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 7k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          sydS syd wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @browns149 said:

          I tried to win tickets for U2 opening night on Sirius XM. I didn’t win ?

          i found a ticket for 107 on a Wednesday night,,granted it was in the last section but who cares

          @calfoxwc said:

          WOW, that is terrific ! looks like a UFO landed.

          If we ever go back to Vegas, that is a must see.

          I'll probably watch for a tall, seedy looking mean guy walking up to us asking for money.

          It would be deja vu all over again.

          it is impressive 

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • C calfoxwc

            WOW, that is terrific ! looks like a UFO landed.

            If we ever go back to Vegas, that is a must see.

            I'll probably watch for a tall, seedy looking mean guy walking up to us asking for money.

            It would be deja vu all over again.

            nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
            • 14k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @calfoxwc said:

            WOW, that is terrific ! looks like a UFO landed.

            If we ever go back to Vegas, that is a must see.

            I'll probably watch for a tall, seedy looking mean guy walking up to us asking for money.

            It would be deja vu all over again.

            Word is my family might take me to Vegas in 25 for my 60th Bday.. Its on the hit list...

            Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 7k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              sydS syd wrote on last edited by
              #6

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Browns149B Browns149

                I tried to win tickets for U2 opening night on Sirius XM. I didn’t win ?

                Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 5k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @browns149 said:

                I tried to win tickets for U2 opening night on Sirius XM. I didn’t win ?

                It’s not a beautiful day for you. But rest assured, the concert will go on with or without you. 

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate