The Sphere
-
I tried to win tickets for U2 opening night on Sirius XM. I didn’t win ?
-
WOW, that is terrific ! looks like a UFO landed.
If we ever go back to Vegas, that is a must see.
I'll probably watch for a tall, seedy looking mean guy walking up to us asking for money.
It would be deja vu all over again.
-
I tried to win tickets for U2 opening night on Sirius XM. I didn’t win ?
i found a ticket for 107 on a Wednesday night,,granted it was in the last section but who cares
WOW, that is terrific ! looks like a UFO landed.
If we ever go back to Vegas, that is a must see.
I'll probably watch for a tall, seedy looking mean guy walking up to us asking for money.
It would be deja vu all over again.
it is impressive
-
WOW, that is terrific ! looks like a UFO landed.
If we ever go back to Vegas, that is a must see.
I'll probably watch for a tall, seedy looking mean guy walking up to us asking for money.
It would be deja vu all over again.
WOW, that is terrific ! looks like a UFO landed.
If we ever go back to Vegas, that is a must see.
I'll probably watch for a tall, seedy looking mean guy walking up to us asking for money.
It would be deja vu all over again.
Word is my family might take me to Vegas in 25 for my 60th Bday.. Its on the hit list...
-
I tried to win tickets for U2 opening night on Sirius XM. I didn’t win ?
It’s not a beautiful day for you. But rest assured, the concert will go on with or without you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login