The new Indiana Jones movie
-
we went with friends to see it - I liked it - I love those movies anyways. Wife liked it, one friend didn't care for it -
the other friend kinda liked it.
It's just more of the same of the previous Indiana Jones movies. The special effects are amazing. Harrison Ford is looking older, no surprise there. There's the treachery, the nazis, the archeology angle, the pretty gal, the young guy, another train, more horses...more of his trademark bullwhip and hat - moves pretty fast. We had chairs that shook a bit at various points - that was silly. I'd go back and watch it again in 3-D.
I just love adventure movies anyways. for me it was a B. I guess at that because I thought "Top Gun - Maverick" was an A+++.
The new mission impossible movie - can't wait to see that one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login