Unclerussur
-
First time caller long time reader of your reviews.I agree with most of them. I was trying to see how much you loved The Champions with Woody Harrelson. I think it was the best feel good movie in the last 5 years. Casting was perfect. Wishing Southside Steve a continuous Endless Summer! Even if it’s Feb in Ohio. Take care. Did you Love Ted Lasso on Apple- tv? Oi !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login