Skip to content

Browns Release Perrion Winfrey !! What an ASS!!!

Locked The Browns Board
46 14 1.9k 1
  • Better to happen now than Week 6 and we are calling a practice squad guy up that had very little training camp reps.  Next man up and time to get them ready. 
     

    Were we expecting 20 reps a game from Winfrey?  Who is a candidate to get more?   

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Better to happen now than Week 6 and we are calling a practice squad guy up that had very little training camp reps.  Next man up and time to get them ready. 
     

    Were we expecting 20 reps a game from Winfrey?  Who is a candidate to get more?   

    I would think Elliot or Togiai next men up...

  • Shame. 

    I had hopes for this kid on the field. But you have to handle the off field business correctly or this is the result. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    I had hopes for this kid on the field. But you have to handle the off field business correctly or this is the result. 

    You liked him from the start.  And I didn't.  I didn't like him because he wouldn't sign his contract (or something like holding out) as if he was a 1st round pick or something.  To me it was a sign of entitlement.  It rubbed me the wrong way.  

    I don't / didn't blame you for liking him.  You do your deep evaluations of abilities, etc.  This time it turned out to be a wasted draft pick for us.  Which is nothing new for us (or any other team, really).  Some team will give him another chance.....if he doesn't get himself in jail first.  

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Better to happen now than Week 6 and we are calling a practice squad guy up that had very little training camp reps.  Next man up and time to get them ready. 
     

    Were we expecting 20 reps a game from Winfrey?  Who is a candidate to get more?   

    I would think Elliot or Togiai next men up...

    @nickers said:

    I would think Elliot or Togiai next men up...

    We signed Hurst if he can stay healthy.  
     

    Im guessing we lose 20 snaps- so these three likely pick up those snaps collectively 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Better to happen now than Week 6 and we are calling a practice squad guy up that had very little training camp reps.  Next man up and time to get them ready. 
     

    Were we expecting 20 reps a game from Winfrey?  Who is a candidate to get more?   

    I would think Elliot or Togiai next men up...

    @nickers said:

    I would think Elliot or Togiai next men up...

    Maybe so, but that isn't good enough in my book.  Elliott is a marginal back-up and Togiai simply sucks.  You and I could pretty much produce the same results as Togi.  Nothing is nothing.  The degree of which doesn't really matter.  

    Stomped to a pulp, beaten to a pulp, does it really matter?

  • @nickers said:

    I would think Elliot or Togiai next men up...

    Maybe so, but that isn't good enough in my book.  Elliott is a marginal back-up and Togiai simply sucks.  You and I could pretty much produce the same results as Togi.  Nothing is nothing.  The degree of which doesn't really matter.  

    Stomped to a pulp, beaten to a pulp, does it really matter?

    @ballpeen said:

    Maybe so, but that isn't good enough in my book.  Elliott is a marginal back-up and Togiai simply sucks.  You and I could pretty much produce the same results as Togi.  Nothing is nothing.  The degree of which doesn't really matter.  

    Stomped to a pulp, beaten to a pulp, does it really matter?

    This article talks about a few possible replacements for this upcoming season.... I don't know these guys but options are out there. I really thought Togiai would have been a real gem. nope.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-roster-potential-dt-replacement-after-perrion-winfrey-s-release/ar-AA1e7bRx

    and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs -

  • @ballpeen said:

    Maybe so, but that isn't good enough in my book.  Elliott is a marginal back-up and Togiai simply sucks.  You and I could pretty much produce the same results as Togi.  Nothing is nothing.  The degree of which doesn't really matter.  

    Stomped to a pulp, beaten to a pulp, does it really matter?

    This article talks about a few possible replacements for this upcoming season.... I don't know these guys but options are out there. I really thought Togiai would have been a real gem. nope.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-roster-potential-dt-replacement-after-perrion-winfrey-s-release/ar-AA1e7bRx

    and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs -

    @calfoxwc said:

    This article talks about a few possible replacements for this upcoming season.... I don't know these guys but options are out there. I really thought Togiai would have been a real gem. nope.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-roster-potential-dt-replacement-after-perrion-winfrey-s-release/ar-AA1e7bRx

    and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs -

    You somehow managed to confuse Kareem Hunt with Winrey.  No idea how. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    This article talks about a few possible replacements for this upcoming season.... I don't know these guys but options are out there. I really thought Togiai would have been a real gem. nope.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-roster-potential-dt-replacement-after-perrion-winfrey-s-release/ar-AA1e7bRx

    and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs -

    You somehow managed to confuse Kareem Hunt with Winrey.  No idea how. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    You somehow managed to confuse Kareem Hunt with Winrey.  No idea how. 

    Well, cal is the guy who thought Roethlisberger played for the Miami Hurricanes, so.... 

  • Behavior like this from cal, bullying behavior, is why people leave this board.  If he isn't running to mods trying to get people kicked off this board, its stuff like this. It makes you understand why Stan was not a fan of cal. I believe the word used to describe cal, from Stan, was "that pussy". 

    And cal is homophobic on top of it. Perhaps he is projecting? Or is he trying to impress his clique?

    Shocking behavior from someone who obviously cares so, so much about things like "character". 

    It is honestly disappointing. 

  • Behavior like this from cal, bullying behavior, is why people leave this board.  If he isn't running to mods trying to get people kicked off this board, its stuff like this. It makes you understand why Stan was not a fan of cal. I believe the word used to describe cal, from Stan, was "that pussy". 

    And cal is homophobic on top of it. Perhaps he is projecting? Or is he trying to impress his clique?

    Shocking behavior from someone who obviously cares so, so much about things like "character". 

    It is honestly disappointing. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Behavior like this from cal, bullying behavior, is why people leave this board.  If he isn't running to mods trying to get people kicked off this board, its stuff like this. It makes you understand why Stan was not a fan of cal. I believe the word used to describe cal, from Stan, was "that pussy". 

    And cal is homophobic on top of it. Perhaps he is projecting? Or is he trying to impress his clique?

    Shocking behavior from someone who obviously cares so, so much about things like "character". 

    It is honestly disappointing. 

    I must have missed something. Was there a post that ended up being deleted?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Behavior like this from cal, bullying behavior, is why people leave this board.  If he isn't running to mods trying to get people kicked off this board, its stuff like this. It makes you understand why Stan was not a fan of cal. I believe the word used to describe cal, from Stan, was "that pussy". 

    And cal is homophobic on top of it. Perhaps he is projecting? Or is he trying to impress his clique?

    Shocking behavior from someone who obviously cares so, so much about things like "character". 

    It is honestly disappointing. 

    I must have missed something. Was there a post that ended up being deleted?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I must have missed something. Was there a post that ended up being deleted?

    Just cal being cal, TexAg... 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Behavior like this from cal, bullying behavior, is why people leave this board.  If he isn't running to mods trying to get people kicked off this board, its stuff like this. It makes you understand why Stan was not a fan of cal. I believe the word used to describe cal, from Stan, was "that pussy". 

    And cal is homophobic on top of it. Perhaps he is projecting? Or is he trying to impress his clique?

    Shocking behavior from someone who obviously cares so, so much about things like "character". 

    It is honestly disappointing. 

    I must have missed something. Was there a post that ended up being deleted?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I must have missed something. Was there a post that ended up being deleted?

    Maybe a very few that were  very OT or not within  The BROWNS BOARD  Topics or just way  out-of-bounds  on the posts themselves.    That's all, no big deal really.   It should just  ..... again as the Stones would say .....   Just  Fade Away ....... .

    images (26).jpeg

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I must have missed something. Was there a post that ended up being deleted?

    Maybe a very few that were  very OT or not within  The BROWNS BOARD  Topics or just way  out-of-bounds  on the posts themselves.    That's all, no big deal really.   It should just  ..... again as the Stones would say .....   Just  Fade Away ....... .

    images (26).jpeg

    @mjp28 said:

    Maybe a very few that were  very OT or not within  The BROWNS BOARD  Topics or just way  out-of-bounds  on the posts themselves.    That's all, no big deal really.   It should just  ..... again as the Stones would say .....   Just  Fade Away ....... .

    images (26).jpeg

    Yeah but............................."I can't get no.........satisfaction!'?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    This article talks about a few possible replacements for this upcoming season.... I don't know these guys but options are out there. I really thought Togiai would have been a real gem. nope.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-roster-potential-dt-replacement-after-perrion-winfrey-s-release/ar-AA1e7bRx

    and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs -

    You somehow managed to confuse Kareem Hunt with Winrey.  No idea how. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    You somehow managed to confuse Kareem Hunt with Winrey.  No idea how. 

    no, I did not. Winfrey was arrogant and troubled in college at oklahoma. AND he used a gun. and he's been in trouble before. Go look it up instead of avoiding research on the subject. Hunt made a terrible mistake.  He has made great success on his second chance. There is no confusing the two situations. Nice try, though.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    You somehow managed to confuse Kareem Hunt with Winrey.  No idea how. 

    no, I did not. Winfrey was arrogant and troubled in college at oklahoma. AND he used a gun. and he's been in trouble before. Go look it up instead of avoiding research on the subject. Hunt made a terrible mistake.  He has made great success on his second chance. There is no confusing the two situations. Nice try, though.

    @calfoxwc said:

    no, I did not. Winfrey was arrogant and troubled in college at oklahoma. AND he used a gun. and he's been in trouble before. Go look it up instead of avoiding research on the subject. Hunt made a terrible mistake.  He has made great success on his second chance. There is no confusing the two situations. Nice try, though.

    Well it's because you failed to include all the information in the article, so it made it sound like you thought Winfrey had come from KC. Here is what the article you posted actually said that clears it all up.

    "And finally, there is the case of running back Kareem Hunt (86th overall in 2017). While not originally a Brown, he came into the team in 2019 with a red flag - his original team, the Kansas City Chiefs, had already cut him after TMZ revealed a video of him attacking a woman at a Cleveland hotel."

  • @ballpeen said:

    Maybe so, but that isn't good enough in my book.  Elliott is a marginal back-up and Togiai simply sucks.  You and I could pretty much produce the same results as Togi.  Nothing is nothing.  The degree of which doesn't really matter.  

    Stomped to a pulp, beaten to a pulp, does it really matter?

    This article talks about a few possible replacements for this upcoming season.... I don't know these guys but options are out there. I really thought Togiai would have been a real gem. nope.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-roster-potential-dt-replacement-after-perrion-winfrey-s-release/ar-AA1e7bRx

    and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs -

    @calfoxwc said:

    This article talks about a few possible replacements for this upcoming season.... I don't know these guys but options are out there. I really thought Togiai would have been a real gem. nope.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-roster-potential-dt-replacement-after-perrion-winfrey-s-release/ar-AA1e7bRx

    and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs -

    Jesus Fuckin' Tap Dancin' Christ, you literally wrote:

    and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs   

    then posted a link showing supposedly showing this BUT IT HAS TO DO WITH KAREEM HUNT, you fucking dolt.

    Holy fucking shit, you are something cal. 

  • with a gun. with a gun. with a gun. with a gun.

    That is not Hunt. That is Winfrey. no wonder you haters never go to the other forum.

  • Solid summary of Winfrey case and overall Browns policy

    I assume Cal's takes are based on his bedrock legal principle of wocus ergo brocus.

  • Solid summary of Winfrey case and overall Browns policy

    I assume Cal's takes are based on his bedrock legal principle of wocus ergo brocus.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Solid summary of Winfrey case and overall Browns policy

    I assume Cal's takes are based on his bedrock legal principle of wocus ergo brocus.

    well, probably not since I don't know what that is, ...

    except a "wocus" was a very important staple of survivor of some American Indian tribes.

    but my principle is, when a cowardly mod deletes and edits my posts, I'm not responsible for said post.

  • with a gun. with a gun. with a gun. with a gun.

    That is not Hunt. That is Winfrey. no wonder you haters never go to the other forum.

    @calfoxwc said:

    with a gun. with a gun. with a gun. with a gun.

    That is not Hunt. That is Winfrey. no wonder you haters never go to the other forum.

    "Fuck you guys, Winfrey was with the Chiefs. I know I'm right, who are you to question me? Winfrey was a bad bad man. And fuck all of you that voted for this shit and against our country. Where you at now Wood Pecker?"

    Please....If you're referring to the political board, it should be renamed "the brawl room" or "the mosh pit". There is nothing "political" about the poli board.

  • N Neo

    @calfoxwc said:

    with a gun. with a gun. with a gun. with a gun.

    That is not Hunt. That is Winfrey. no wonder you haters never go to the other forum.

    "Fuck you guys, Winfrey was with the Chiefs. I know I'm right, who are you to question me? Winfrey was a bad bad man. And fuck all of you that voted for this shit and against our country. Where you at now Wood Pecker?"

    Please....If you're referring to the political board, it should be renamed "the brawl room" or "the mosh pit". There is nothing "political" about the poli board.

    @neo said:

    "Fuck you guys, Winfrey was with the Chiefs. I know I'm right, who are you to question me? Winfrey was a bad bad man. And fuck all of you that voted for this shit and against our country. Where you at now Wood Pecker?"

    Please....If you're referring to the political board, it should be renamed "the brawl room" or "the mosh pit". There is nothing "political" about the poli board.

    And that's the entire issue here with cal.

    On the Poliboard, his "safe space", he can do whatever he wants.

    When he leaves that forum, there are consequences for his boorish behavior, and he can't handle it. He lashes out, and labels anyone outside of his clique his enemy (and tags them a liberal, in his mind the worst thing in the world). Anyone who has tried to rein him in: ZOMBO IS A LIBERAL MJP IS A LIBERAL HOORTA IS A LIBERAL!!! THEY ARE ALL OUT TO GET ME! Now, he's claiming he's being set-up, framed.  Where have we seen this behavior before?

    I've always thought cal has the worst case of inferiority complex I've ever seen, but I honestly think he's losing his grip on reality. I'm not saying that as a joke. Once again, another Browns thread railroaded by cal.