Skip to content

Oppenheimer

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
5 3 838
  • Opens tomorrow...

    I fully intend to see it. Finally a movie sans Spiderman or any other bullshit worn out comic book superheros..

    A precursor...

  • AxeA Axe

    Opens tomorrow...

    I fully intend to see it. Finally a movie sans Spiderman or any other bullshit worn out comic book superheros..

    A precursor...

    @axe said:

    Opens tomorrow...

    I fully intend to see it. Finally a movie sans Spiderman or any other bullshit worn out comic book superheros..

    A precursor...

    I'll be going this week. Hope it isn't too woke.

  • @axe said:

    Opens tomorrow...

    I fully intend to see it. Finally a movie sans Spiderman or any other bullshit worn out comic book superheros..

    A precursor...

    I'll be going this week. Hope it isn't too woke.

    @westside-steve said:

    I'll be going this week. Hope it isn't too woke.

    I heard on fox this morning that it is being offered as a double feature along with Barbi, which is outselling it 2-1.  Unbelievable.  

  • @westside-steve said:

    I'll be going this week. Hope it isn't too woke.

    I heard on fox this morning that it is being offered as a double feature along with Barbi, which is outselling it 2-1.  Unbelievable.  

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I heard on fox this morning that it is being offered as a double feature along with Barbi, which is outselling it 2-1.  Unbelievable.  

    I'm not surprised Barbie is out selling it. Christopher Nolan is a hell of a director so I guess it will be up to him to squeeze some Panic out of the bomb which we've been living with for a long time. 3 hours of potential fear-mongering is probably going to chase some folks away.

    Just looking at the listings this morning Barbie had a 94 or something on Rotten tomatoes. Now that changes as time goes by but  .

    WSS 

  • Again, long but worthwhile as it relates to the thread subject matter