Skip to content

Browns Sign USFL Champion Wide Receiver

The Browns Board
18 9 1.1k 1
  • A camp body... Whooopie!

    @nickers said:

    A camp body... Whooopie!

    maybe not

    @vambo said:

    Browns' Goodwin to miss start of camp due to blood clots in legs, lungs - ESPN

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    A camp body... Whooopie!

    maybe not

    @vambo said:

    Browns' Goodwin to miss start of camp due to blood clots in legs, lungs - ESPN

    @syd said:

    @nickers said:

    A camp body... Whooopie!

    maybe not

    @vambo said:

    Browns' Goodwin to miss start of camp due to blood clots in legs, lungs - ESPN

    Yeah, I had put those two things together when I saw that they signed Watkins...but I wasn't aware at the time that Goodwin's clotting issues started back in the spring.ย  They may have signed him anyway....but perhaps Goodwin's condition made signing him more of a priority.

  • He has the genes.ย  His cousin Sammy has played in the league for a good while.

  • I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

  • I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    @nickers said:

    I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    He was playing into the 4th quarter that canโ€™t be a good signย 

  • I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    @nickers said:

    I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    o.k great but WTF doe's that have to do with Watkins ? and as far as schwartz we all already knew he already had one foot out the door and the other on a banana peal

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    o.k great but WTF doe's that have to do with Watkins ? and as far as schwartz we all already knew he already had one foot out the door and the other on a banana peal

    @syd said:

    o.k great but WTF doe's that have to do with Watkins ? and as far as schwartz we all already knew he already had one foot out the door and the other on a banana peal

    Well it's obvious they're looking for his replacement...

  • A camp body... Whooopie!

    @nickers said:

    A camp body... Whooopie!

    this

    @nickers said:

    Well it's obvious they're looking for his replacement...

    and that

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

    I know this against 3rd and 4th string players but that was a hell of a route, broke the guys ankles. If we can get this kind of production out of Watkins, that's already an upgrade over Schwartz. And probably saved some money too.

  • N Neo

    @syd said:

    I know this against 3rd and 4th string players but that was a hell of a route, broke the guys ankles. If we can get this kind of production out of Watkins, that's already an upgrade over Schwartz. And probably saved some money too.

    @neo said:

    I know this against 3rd and 4th string players but that was a hell of a route, broke the guys ankles. If we can get this kind of production out of Watkins, that's already an upgrade over Schwartz. And probably saved some money too.

    seems as if berry was doing his homework

  • I saw his TD.ย  Great to see!ย  Even though he was obviously playing against a CB that ain't gonna make the Jets' team.ย  I mean, he was as wide open as anyone could ever hope to be.

  • Watkins has elevated himself from ALDIs status to Giant Eagle. ย