Skip to content

Browns Sign USFL Champion Wide Receiver

The Browns Board
18 9 1.1k 1
  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    A camp body... Whooopie!

    maybe not

    @vambo said:

    Browns' Goodwin to miss start of camp due to blood clots in legs, lungs - ESPN

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @syd said:

    @nickers said:

    A camp body... Whooopie!

    maybe not

    @vambo said:

    Browns' Goodwin to miss start of camp due to blood clots in legs, lungs - ESPN

    Yeah, I had put those two things together when I saw that they signed Watkins...but I wasn't aware at the time that Goodwin's clotting issues started back in the spring.  They may have signed him anyway....but perhaps Goodwin's condition made signing him more of a priority.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #8

    He has the genes.  His cousin Sammy has played in the league for a good while.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #9

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

  • I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @nickers said:

    I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    He was playing into the 4th quarter that can’t be a good sign 

  • I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #12

    @nickers said:

    I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    o.k great but WTF doe's that have to do with Watkins ? and as far as schwartz we all already knew he already had one foot out the door and the other on a banana peal

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I haven't found a solid link yet but word is Schwartz was cut...

    o.k great but WTF doe's that have to do with Watkins ? and as far as schwartz we all already knew he already had one foot out the door and the other on a banana peal

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @syd said:

    o.k great but WTF doe's that have to do with Watkins ? and as far as schwartz we all already knew he already had one foot out the door and the other on a banana peal

    Well it's obvious they're looking for his replacement...

  • A camp body... Whooopie!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @nickers said:

    A camp body... Whooopie!

    this

    @nickers said:

    Well it's obvious they're looking for his replacement...

    and that

  • sydS syd

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @syd said:

    I know this against 3rd and 4th string players but that was a hell of a route, broke the guys ankles. If we can get this kind of production out of Watkins, that's already an upgrade over Schwartz. And probably saved some money too.

  • N Neo

    @syd said:

    I know this against 3rd and 4th string players but that was a hell of a route, broke the guys ankles. If we can get this kind of production out of Watkins, that's already an upgrade over Schwartz. And probably saved some money too.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @neo said:

    I know this against 3rd and 4th string players but that was a hell of a route, broke the guys ankles. If we can get this kind of production out of Watkins, that's already an upgrade over Schwartz. And probably saved some money too.

    seems as if berry was doing his homework

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I saw his TD.  Great to see!  Even though he was obviously playing against a CB that ain't gonna make the Jets' team.  I mean, he was as wide open as anyone could ever hope to be.

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Watkins has elevated himself from ALDIs status to Giant Eagle.