Where can I watch the game.
-
Near Toledo, the Detroit game is being shown instead. I need advice where to watch. I have Buckeye cable.
-
Also, will any other games be like this?
-
They blacked out the game up there in dirty, dirty Cleveland?
What a shock.
Bandwagon fans.
Hell, you can catch the Steeler game just about everywhere.
Regards
.... an'at
.
-
First off..SteelerSchuck, go suck a dick because nobody gives a flying f*ck what you say you douche bag. this is OUR day.
Second off, I feel you on finding a place to watch the game since I am in Iraq right now. but thank GOD that they are playing the game on Armed Forces Network and i get to see it.
ALL YOU BROWNS FANS BETTER BELIEVE THAT I'M GUNNA BE BARKING ALL THE WAY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, WISH I COULD BE THERE PARTYING WITH ALL YOU GUYS. DRINK A FEW FOR ME! GO BROWNS
-
Thanks Sez.
-
First off..SteelerSchuck, go suck a dick because nobody gives a flying f*ck what you say you douche bag. this is OUR day.
Second off, I feel you on finding a place to watch the game since I am in Iraq right now. but thank GOD that they are playing the game on Armed Forces Network and i get to see it.
ALL YOU BROWNS FANS BETTER BELIEVE THAT I'M GUNNA BE BARKING ALL THE WAY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, WISH I COULD BE THERE PARTYING WITH ALL YOU GUYS. DRINK A FEW FOR ME! GO BROWNS
First off..SteelerSchuck, go suck a dick because nobody gives a flying f*ck what you say you douche bag. this is OUR day.
Second off, I feel you on finding a place to watch the game since I am in Iraq right now. but thank GOD that they are playing the game on Armed Forces Network and i get to see it.
ALL YOU BROWNS FANS BETTER BELIEVE THAT I'M GUNNA BE BARKING ALL THE WAY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, WISH I COULD BE THERE PARTYING WITH ALL YOU GUYS. DRINK A FEW FOR ME! GO BROWNS
First off, thanks for your service. Second off, please don't feed the trolls.
and no steelers shmuck....it is not blacked out. moron
-
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/fans/backer...sults.php?id=OH
Link above is list of Brownsbackers in OH. Good Luck.
Also try: http://www.brownsbacker.com/online.htm to watch on your computer.
-
Obviously Stooler Schmuck is not very smart. He thinks Toledo and Cleveland are the same cities.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login