Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Impressive

Impressive

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
18 Posts 8 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • heckofajobbrownie H
    • 6k Posts
    • 47 Reputation
    H heckofajobbrownie wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I thought

    was even better.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • osusev O
      • 1k Posts
      • 4 Reputation
      O osusev wrote on last edited by
      #5

      i see the crowd was not ready when he could answer the fear mongering based political bulletin points... funny.

      Franken the little I have been exposed to him seems awful sharp.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • heckofajobbrownie H
        • 6k Posts
        • 47 Reputation
        H heckofajobbrownie wrote on last edited by
        #6

        The people I know who do know him all basically say the same thing: everyone respects him, his intellect, and say he's very sharp. He wants to be a wonk, and that's how he spends his time - studying, reading, trying to fashion a new career. Has become less funny, more earnest. Cares about people. One guy said, "This is the job he should have."

        Also a bit of a dick.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
          • 3k Posts
          • 197 Reputation
          Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
          #7

          It's hard for me to express that hatred I feel when reading comments following any youtube video, but these were particularly infuriating.

          "He made idaho look like shit." etc...

          Very impressive, Franken.

          Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Mr. T Mr. TM
            • 7k Posts
            • 184 Reputation
            Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by Mr. T
            #8

            He may be very talented and have great knowledge of many subjects in many areas, but he is not doing his job unless he represents the people from his own state and votes for what they want.

            Otherwise, he just becomes another pompous asshole politician by doing his own thing.

            Head or Gut?
            O 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #9

              And on top of that he cares about people!!

              😳

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • H heckofajobbrownie

                Nice party trick.

                Chicopee John C
                • 2k Posts
                • 104 Reputation
                C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @heckofajobbrownie said:

                Nice party trick.

                That guy is crazy smart!!

                "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                  • 6k Posts
                  • 221 Reputation
                  Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  F'cking Commie.

                  Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • heckofajobbrownie H
                    • 6k Posts
                    • 47 Reputation
                    H heckofajobbrownie wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    Kosar, who is that guy? Is that Brad Delp?

                    Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Mr. TM Mr. T

                      He may be very talented and have great knowledge of many subjects in many areas, but he is not doing his job unless he represents the people from his own state and votes for what they want.

                      Otherwise, he just becomes another pompous asshole politician by doing his own thing.

                      osusev O
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 4 Reputation
                      O osusev wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @mr.-t said:

                      He may be very talented and have great knowledge of many subjects in many areas, but he is not doing his job unless he represents the people from his own state and votes for what they want.

                      Otherwise, he just becomes another pompous asshole politician by doing his own thing.

                      T I think right there is one of our major problems.... I am not attacking you personally so dont take it like that. People are voting for a represenative who can make INDEPENDENT decisions because they are leaders and intelligent enough to govern for others. The populace may not know what is the best solution overall and we dont need these empty figure heads who just do what ever the mob masses give to pollsters.

                      I liked it when he said he would vote the way HE thought he should..... We the people are voting for leaders who can put their fulltime into issues that we cant and make the best decision....

                      If we dont like the results of their decision making than we can fire him and hire someone else thru the voting process..... polls to me are almost damaging to a degree to governance because it creates empty suits who only desire to get reelected rather than govern. Leaders need to make hard decisions and not always listen to the masses on everything.

                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • O osusev

                        @mr.-t said:

                        He may be very talented and have great knowledge of many subjects in many areas, but he is not doing his job unless he represents the people from his own state and votes for what they want.

                        Otherwise, he just becomes another pompous asshole politician by doing his own thing.

                        T I think right there is one of our major problems.... I am not attacking you personally so dont take it like that. People are voting for a represenative who can make INDEPENDENT decisions because they are leaders and intelligent enough to govern for others. The populace may not know what is the best solution overall and we dont need these empty figure heads who just do what ever the mob masses give to pollsters.

                        I liked it when he said he would vote the way HE thought he should..... We the people are voting for leaders who can put their fulltime into issues that we cant and make the best decision....

                        If we dont like the results of their decision making than we can fire him and hire someone else thru the voting process..... polls to me are almost damaging to a degree to governance because it creates empty suits who only desire to get reelected rather than govern. Leaders need to make hard decisions and not always listen to the masses on everything.

                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @osusev said:

                        I liked it when he said he would vote the way HE thought he should..... We the people are voting for leaders who can put their fulltime into issues that we cant and make the best decision....

                        That's how you see Franken?

                        Really?

                        I mean I don't think he's an idiot but like most (I'd guess) politicians who do study "policy" (or say they do...) it's as a basis to support their own preconceived or assigned ideology.

                        Like HS debate.

                        Here's your conclusion. Prove it or disprove it.

                        The object is not to find the truth it's to support one side or the other.

                        We'll see how often he differs with the left of his party.

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • H heckofajobbrownie

                          Kosar, who is that guy? Is that Brad Delp?

                          Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                          • 6k Posts
                          • 221 Reputation
                          Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
                          #15

                          @heckofajobbrownie said:

                          Kosar, who is that guy? Is that Brad Delp?

                          No it's the Drummer. It's like an afro with a excessively large chin strap. I mean look at that shit.

                          1978_group_photo.jpg

                          Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            I think his name's Sib Hash or something.

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • W Westside Steve

                              I think his name's Sib Hash or something.

                              WSS

                              Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                              • 6k Posts
                              • 221 Reputation
                              Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
                              #17

                              @westside-steve said:

                              I think his name's Sib Hash or something.

                              WSS

                              Sib Hashian

                              That is who I am being for Halloween, seriously. I'll post pics.

                              I just got to find a bedazzled jean jacket and some bell bottoms.

                              Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                              W 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

                                @westside-steve said:

                                I think his name's Sib Hash or something.

                                WSS

                                Sib Hashian

                                That is who I am being for Halloween, seriously. I'll post pics.

                                I just got to find a bedazzled jean jacket and some bell bottoms.

                                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 39k Posts
                                • 9k Reputation
                                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                @kosar_for_president said:

                                Sib Hashian

                                That is who I am being for Halloween, seriously. I'll post pics.

                                I just got to find a bedazzled jean jacket and some bell bottoms.

                                Pair of needle nose pliers and three hits of speed.....

                                WSS

                                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                Theme
                                • System
                                • Light
                                • Dark
                                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Forums
                                • Recent
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Donate