Skip to content

? Preseason Game 1: Jets at Browns Aug 3. ? and GO BROWNS !

The Browns Board
118 21 2.6k 1
  • @syd said:

    you staying through the weekend ?

    No, it’s only a 45 minute drive from where I live.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    No, it’s only a 45 minute drive from where I live.

    my bad,i meant for the festivities ?

  • Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by

    Did DTR have the best first appearance of any Browns QB since they re-entered the league? I know it's a nothing game (and I'm not saying it means much), but the dude was seriously in control and looked like a veteran. 

    I wasn't sure about the pick at the time, but I kinda get it now. 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Togiai played very well last night.  I'm curious as to what you saw that makes you say hes history?

    I'm not limiting myself to last night against 2nd/3rd stringers. It's primarily based on last year being pushed all over the place when in the game. We have far better replacements added to the team this year, so PS is most likely.

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm not limiting myself to last night against 2nd/3rd stringers. It's primarily based on last year being pushed all over the place when in the game. We have far better replacements added to the team this year, so PS is most likely.

    Your previous comment seemed to indicate you were ready to say bye to guys based off of their play last night and 3 out of the 4 definitely didn't play well so you can see why i would come to the conclusion you were also stating togiai played poorly.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    didnt see it anywhere but it seems newsome has a hammy,no timetable on his return

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm not limiting myself to last night against 2nd/3rd stringers. It's primarily based on last year being pushed all over the place when in the game. We have far better replacements added to the team this year, so PS is most likely.

    Your previous comment seemed to indicate you were ready to say bye to guys based off of their play last night and 3 out of the 4 definitely didn't play well so you can see why i would come to the conclusion you were also stating togiai played poorly.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @bjh2130 said:

    Your previous comment seemed to indicate you were ready to say bye to guys based off of their play last night and 3 out of the 4 definitely didn't play well so you can see why i would come to the conclusion you were also stating togiai played poorly.

    For him it is the lack of room on the roster now, but I can see why you made the connection. He would have to play lights out to be retained IMO. Hope he can but I don't expect it when they get further into starters to go against.

  • sydS syd

    @canton-dawg said:

    No, it’s only a 45 minute drive from where I live.

    my bad,i meant for the festivities ?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    my bad,i meant for the festivities ?

    No, I used to volunteer for the HOF and I’ve met some great people while working there.

    However, through the years I got tired of all the hoopla and I’m only interested in the game itself.

    I was really interested this year beacause of Joe being inducted.

  • @syd said:

    my bad,i meant for the festivities ?

    No, I used to volunteer for the HOF and I’ve met some great people while working there.

    However, through the years I got tired of all the hoopla and I’m only interested in the game itself.

    I was really interested this year beacause of Joe being inducted.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    No, I used to volunteer for the HOF and I’ve met some great people while working there.

    However, through the years I got tired of all the hoopla and I’m only interested in the game itself.

    I was really interested this year beacause of Joe being inducted.

    honestly it brought a tear to my eye

  • sydS syd

    @canton-dawg said:

    No, I used to volunteer for the HOF and I’ve met some great people while working there.

    However, through the years I got tired of all the hoopla and I’m only interested in the game itself.

    I was really interested this year beacause of Joe being inducted.

    honestly it brought a tear to my eye

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    , I used to volunteer for the HOF

    nice

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Yes, because they are both so good. Who needs real time practice? I mean, Watson was on fire last year.

    "You don't want to lose your QB before the season"

    Yes, it is better that he gets fucked up in game one because his confusion has him holding on to the ball too long.

    Sorry, at $1/4 billion, if I am king, the motherfucker is going to start now if he expects to start in week 1.

    Hey, why not let all of us fucktards start and rest the entire team?

    Watson gonna start friday vs washington

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    Found some Browns fans horses in Teddy Roosevelt National Park!!!

    Go Browns. 

    PS...first time in North Dakota, it's beautiful.