Skip to content

? Preseason Game 1: Jets at Browns Aug 3. ? and GO BROWNS !

The Browns Board
118 21 2.6k 1
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #63

    DTR..  reps with what got ya there..  go ahead TD ! 

  • I'm a left coast guy, but am a true Browns fan. I can tell you DTR is the real deal. He may not be a HOF'r but he's got skills.

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @5150k9 said:

    I'm a left coast guy, but am a true Browns fan. I can tell you DTR is the real deal. He may not be a HOF'r but he's got skills.

    I have never seen him play until tonight. He looks great against backups. You are probably right.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #65

    crackle... FA LB Charlie Thomas

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Defense looks fast and organized 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    nice work defense .. mostly 3's & 4's

  • Defense looks fast and organized 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Defense looks fast and organized 

    It doesn't look confused and out of position like shitty Joe Woods Defense

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    CLE 21  NYJ  16  ..... and can the BROWNS  stall this thing out to win it ?    (Down time not included. )

  • CLE 21  NYJ  16  ..... and can the BROWNS  stall this thing out to win it ?    (Down time not included. )

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @mjp28 said:

    CLE 21  NYJ  16  ..... and can the BROWNS  stall this thing out to win it ?    (Down time not included. )

    I wouldn't bet on it.

  • @mjp28 said:

    CLE 21  NYJ  16  ..... and can the BROWNS  stall this thing out to win it ?    (Down time not included. )

    I wouldn't bet on it.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @browns57 said:

    I wouldn't bet on it.

    Just what I was thinking. 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #72

    Getting away with PI in the end zone from 35 yards out seems helpful.

    I'm not mad at the flag on the celebration after the walkoff pick

  • @browns57 said:

    I wouldn't bet on it.

    Just what I was thinking. 

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @mjp28 said:

    Just what I was thinking. 

    How did they not call that PI at the 1 yard line? Browns got lucky.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Just what I was thinking. 

    How did they not call that PI at the 1 yard line? Browns got lucky.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #74

    @browns57 said:

    How did they not call that PI at the 1 yard line? Browns got lucky.

    But hey ..... for once it went the BROWNS way.  Chalk it up CLE 1-0 in 2023 !

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #75

    small glimpse into, a Jim Schwartz lead defense, catching up to the Jets offense too.. 

    The Good Guys Win !

    I'm off to Canton.. Read ya Monday.. 

    They're all Good Wins, in Browns Merica ! ?

  • @browns57 said:

    After one half of football, the Browns look almost the same as last year. Swartz still cannot play; we are still making dumb mistakes and turning the ball over. 

    I'm done with both Mond and Schwartz.. DTR needs the reps more than Mond...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @nickers said:

    DTR needs the reps more than Mond...

    LOL worried about a 3rd string QB ? possible practice squad ? hey nickers we still have a joint practice with the eagles and 3 more pre season games. give it a rest. 

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    DTR needs the reps more than Mond...

    LOL worried about a 3rd string QB ? possible practice squad ? hey nickers we still have a joint practice with the eagles and 3 more pre season games. give it a rest. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @syd said:

    LOL worried about a 3rd string QB ? possible practice squad ? hey nickers we still have a joint practice with the eagles and 3 more pre season games. give it a rest. 

    ?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I was otherwise engaged, but did Watson not play?

    no 1 and 2 QB's sat this one out

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I was otherwise engaged, but did Watson not play?

    no ghoul Bernie played

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #80

    DTR looked better than Mond. Hoping to see more. I just hope DTR isn't another D'Earnest Johnson, very good player that never sees the field. 

  • N Neo

    DTR looked better than Mond. Hoping to see more. I just hope DTR isn't another D'Earnest Johnson, very good player that never sees the field. 

    5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @neo said:

    DTR looked better than Mond. Hoping to see more. I just hope DTR isn't another D'Earnest Johnson, very good player that never sees the field. 

    I’m  in California and a Ucla fan,  I watched a lot of DTR. The kid can bring it and when told he couldn’t, he rose to the occasion. I know the NFL is much different but I would really enjoy him to thrive. He’s got the skill set.

  • Jesus Schwartz.

    He's just not a football player. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #82

    @dutch-oven said:

    Jesus Schwartz.

    He's just not a football player. 

    Is this where his parents come and get him and explain how flag football is just as much fun as big boy tackle football  ..... and he cries and gets in the car and they go to DQ  ..... and we BROWNS fans avoid another week of him trying to do it all over again. 

    Really now will he ever become an exciting NFL player to watch  - or -   do we het another week of Jesus Schwartz trying again and again of ooohs and OH-NOs  and UH-OHs on the field.    Well I hope that's the   biggest   problem that the BROWNS have do deal with going into week  P2  .......  oh,  uh-oh  the kicking game ?

    You don't want to play a good   59:57  and have 00:03 left  and your kicker pull a  D'OH !      (well maybe not exactly this kicker moment in kicker memories) image.png.384c093e2a15c598099c41025b6346ea.png