Browns remaining pre season games
-
WK DATE OPP TIME TV VENUE BUY TICKETS 1 Aug 11, 2023 vs — Cleveland Browns Stadium 2 Aug 17, 2023 @ NFLNLincoln Financial Field — 3 Aug 26, 2023 @ NFLNGEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium — Hey syd, I got rid of the "BIG logos" for you. Those remaining three preseason games will go by pretty quickly before the regular season GAME 1 is upon us for real including our FANTASY LEAGUE GAMES !
Can't wait ! GO BROWNS !
-
found this about D.W playing in the pre season
Therefore, according to Trotter, Watson’s preseason debut and only appearance will occur against the Washington Commanders.
found this about D.W playing in the pre season
Therefore, according to Trotter, Watson’s preseason debut and only appearance will occur against the Washington Commanders.
And I will miss that because I'm going to a show my friend and composer Carl Baldassarre is putting on at the Music Box Supper Club Concert hall next Friday.. And I will be helping sell Merch for him as well.. So if you all need something to do.. I would urge you all to come... Now back to Football..
-
found this about D.W playing in the pre season
Therefore, according to Trotter, Watson’s preseason debut and only appearance will occur against the Washington Commanders.
And I will miss that because I'm going to a show my friend and composer Carl Baldassarre is putting on at the Music Box Supper Club Concert hall next Friday.. And I will be helping sell Merch for him as well.. So if you all need something to do.. I would urge you all to come... Now back to Football..
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login