Kosars
-
At the risk of angering anybody by speaking of a player who's no longer on the team, I just found out that Kosars as Wood Fired Grill at the MGM Casino is permanently closed. I thought it was damn good especially in its niche which is expensive steakhouses. Too bad I hope the guy doesn't get hurt financially by that and I hope he's doing well.
WSS
-
At the risk of angering anybody by speaking of a player who's no longer on the team, I just found out that Kosars as Wood Fired Grill at the MGM Casino is permanently closed. I thought it was damn good especially in its niche which is expensive steakhouses. Too bad I hope the guy doesn't get hurt financially by that and I hope he's doing well.
WSS
At the risk of angering anybody by speaking of a player who's no longer on the team, I just found out that Kosars as Wood Fired Grill at the MGM Casino is permanently closed. I thought it was damn good especially in its niche which is expensive steakhouses. Too bad I hope the guy doesn't get hurt financially by that and I hope he's doing well.
WSS
Been there.. A friend of my ex GF was executive chef there.. Had great food. I'm sorry to hear that it closed.. I went there the night I saw Toto perform at the MGM back in 19.. Ironically...
-
At the risk of angering anybody by speaking of a player who's no longer on the team, I just found out that Kosars as Wood Fired Grill at the MGM Casino is permanently closed. I thought it was damn good especially in its niche which is expensive steakhouses. Too bad I hope the guy doesn't get hurt financially by that and I hope he's doing well.
WSS
At the risk of angering anybody by speaking of a player who's no longer on the team, I just found out that Kosars as Wood Fired Grill at the MGM Casino is permanently closed. I thought it was damn good especially in its niche which is expensive steakhouses. Too bad I hope the guy doesn't get hurt financially by that and I hope he's doing well.
WSS
If I had to guess, he sold his name a likeness and wasn't an actual money partner. He could be hurt financially in that he won't collect any more royalties, if royalties were to be paid and it wasn't structured as a one time payout for the rights. He could also be hurt if the payout was structured over X amount of years, but probably not much now that it would go to bankruptcy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login