DPJ
-
An observation-
With all the hoopla about about the receiving room - the well deserved praise for Moore, Cooper, the development of Tillman, Watkins, even Bell, anybody else feel like People Jones is flying under the radar this camp.
Not seeing his name anywhere. You?
-
An observation-
With all the hoopla about about the receiving room - the well deserved praise for Moore, Cooper, the development of Tillman, Watkins, even Bell, anybody else feel like People Jones is flying under the radar this camp.
Not seeing his name anywhere. You?
An observation-
With all the hoopla about about the receiving room - the well deserved praise for Moore, Cooper, the development of Tillman, Watkins, even Bell, anybody else feel like People Jones is flying under the radar this camp.
Not seeing his name anywhere. You?
Good point... Although I haven't heard anything out of the ordinary with him... I like what I've seen out of Tillman and Watkins... As far as I'm concerned.. They can release Schwanse and no one would miss him.. He must have serious dirt on the FO...How he has lasted is mind numbing to say the least.. While Tillman and Watkins certainly look the part.. I still expect good things from DPJ...
-
An observation-
With all the hoopla about about the receiving room - the well deserved praise for Moore, Cooper, the development of Tillman, Watkins, even Bell, anybody else feel like People Jones is flying under the radar this camp.
Not seeing his name anywhere. You?
Good point... Although I haven't heard anything out of the ordinary with him... I like what I've seen out of Tillman and Watkins... As far as I'm concerned.. They can release Schwanse and no one would miss him.. He must have serious dirt on the FO...How he has lasted is mind numbing to say the least.. While Tillman and Watkins certainly look the part.. I still expect good things from DPJ...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login