Skip to content

Barbie

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
39 10 2.4k 1
  • Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @mld-woody said:

    Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

    Your autobiographical movie about you?... I'll pass..

  • @mld-woody said:

    Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

    I'll bet you did.......

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I'll bet you did.......

    whats wrong with seeing the barbi movie ?

    @nickers said:

    Your autobiographical movie about you?... I'll pass..

    hey dumbass this isn't the poli board.fucking homo phobe

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Didn't realize we had multiple posters so insecure in their masculinity...

    It's a great movie 

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Woke movie.  

  • Didn't realize we had multiple posters so insecure in their masculinity...

    It's a great movie 

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mld-woody said:

    Didn't realize we had multiple posters so insecure in their masculinity...

    It's a great movie 

    For 'your type'.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Didn't realize we had multiple posters so insecure in their masculinity...

    It's a great movie 

    For 'your type'.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #9

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    For 'your type'.

    what type is that ?

    also i had the dan patrick show on for a bit and just long enough to hear he liked it,is he one of those types also ?

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Use your fucking imagination.

  • Use your fucking imagination.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Use your fucking imagination.

    so i take it you are more of a g.i joe guy,with the kung fu grip. I mean since we are talking about doll's 

  • sydS syd

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Use your fucking imagination.

    so i take it you are more of a g.i joe guy,with the kung fu grip. I mean since we are talking about doll's 

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @syd said:

    so i take it you are more of a g.i joe guy,with the kung fu grip. I mean since we are talking about doll's 

    No, I'm more of fuck you syd type.

  • @syd said:

    so i take it you are more of a g.i joe guy,with the kung fu grip. I mean since we are talking about doll's 

    No, I'm more of fuck you syd type.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    No, I'm more of fuck you syd type.

    oh so very high brow of you,But no thanks and i really grow tired of your advances towards me and also as the norm you always go off topic

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Again I'll wait till I see it before I patch judgment. There have been woke movies that I enjoyed and woke movies that I thought were pieces of shit. To be honest the previous don't grab me but same deal there.

    WSS

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    May be an image of 1 person and text

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #16

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by FairHooker11
    #17

     plain and simple - this is another pussy-fying of men film  

    because its not just "Ken" but a whole batch of Barbies cucks that havent an ounce of masculinity at all . 

    As if  Mattel's film dept  and hollywood want us to think is NOW normal?   

    as if the dickless ken dolls are indeed  dickless in this film is about what we know already  

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I'm Ken & went thru many years of life with my sister named Barbie

    It'd be the last Movie on my list of things to do or watch 🙂

    Love ya Barb ❤️

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I watched this last night, it was really well done and quite enjoyable. Sure, there’s gobs of social commentary involved, but l’d say equal opportunity scathing gets dished out, and humor is at the forefront.

    You gotta be down with satire, otherwise lotsa shit will go over your head or it will be unfunny to you. I watched with my gf and daughter, both of whom have seen it and dig it. There’s quite a bit of historical accuracy involved for those of you in to that sort of thing. 

  • I watched this last night, it was really well done and quite enjoyable. Sure, there’s gobs of social commentary involved, but l’d say equal opportunity scathing gets dished out, and humor is at the forefront.

    You gotta be down with satire, otherwise lotsa shit will go over your head or it will be unfunny to you. I watched with my gf and daughter, both of whom have seen it and dig it. There’s quite a bit of historical accuracy involved for those of you in to that sort of thing. 

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I watched this last night, it was really well done and quite enjoyable. Sure, there’s gobs of social commentary involved, but l’d say equal opportunity scathing gets dished out, and humor is at the forefront.

    You gotta be down with satire, otherwise lotsa shit will go over your head or it will be unfunny to you. I watched with my gf and daughter, both of whom have seen it and dig it. There’s quite a bit of historical accuracy involved for those of you in to that sort of thing. 

    Is the beginning of Oscar season so I followed the variety magazine predictions for Best Picture nominations. I try to see everyone before the award ceremony so I will be streaming this sooner or later.

  • Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #21

    @mld-woody said:

    Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

    I'm not one bit surprised... I figured Ken was your type of guy.. Weak.. Effeminate.. And easily led on a leashed collar.....

  • @mld-woody said:

    Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

    I'm not one bit surprised... I figured Ken was your type of guy.. Weak.. Effeminate.. And easily led on a leashed collar.....

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    I'm not one bit surprised... I figured Ken was your type of guy.. Weak.. Effeminate.. And easily led on a leashed collar.....

    I almost feel sorry for you...

    What a sad life you live

  • @nickers said:

    I'm not one bit surprised... I figured Ken was your type of guy.. Weak.. Effeminate.. And easily led on a leashed collar.....

    I almost feel sorry for you...

    What a sad life you live

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #23

    @mld-woody said:

    I almost feel sorry for you...

    What a sad life you live

    No it's YOU who lives a sad life you weak,effeminate boi... You are such a fucking idiot it's beyond hilarious.. You are free comic relief for us here...  Please keep being the whiney ass bitch you are...