Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. Barbie

Barbie

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
39 Posts 10 Posters 2.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

    @mld-woody said:

    Didn't realize we had multiple posters so insecure in their masculinity...

    It's a great movie 

    For 'your type'.

    syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 7k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #9

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    For 'your type'.

    what type is that ?

    also i had the dan patrick show on for a bit and just long enough to hear he liked it,is he one of those types also ?

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
      • 4k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
      #10

      Use your fucking imagination.

      sydS 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

        Use your fucking imagination.

        syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 7k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        sydS syd wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

        Use your fucking imagination.

        so i take it you are more of a g.i joe guy,with the kung fu grip. I mean since we are talking about doll's 

        DieHardBrownsFan1D 1 Reply Last reply
        😂
        Quote Reply
        • sydS syd

          @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

          Use your fucking imagination.

          so i take it you are more of a g.i joe guy,with the kung fu grip. I mean since we are talking about doll's 

          DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
          • 4k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
          #12

          @syd said:

          so i take it you are more of a g.i joe guy,with the kung fu grip. I mean since we are talking about doll's 

          No, I'm more of fuck you syd type.

          sydS 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

            @syd said:

            so i take it you are more of a g.i joe guy,with the kung fu grip. I mean since we are talking about doll's 

            No, I'm more of fuck you syd type.

            syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 7k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            sydS syd wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

            No, I'm more of fuck you syd type.

            oh so very high brow of you,But no thanks and i really grow tired of your advances towards me and also as the norm you always go off topic

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #14

              Again I'll wait till I see it before I patch judgment. There have been woke movies that I enjoyed and woke movies that I thought were pieces of shit. To be honest the previous don't grab me but same deal there.

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                • 4k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                #15

                May be an image of 1 person and text

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 734 Reputation
                  N Neo wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  😂
                  Quote Reply
                  • FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by FairHooker11
                    #17

                     plain and simple - this is another pussy-fying of men film  

                    because its not just "Ken" but a whole batch of Barbies cucks that havent an ounce of masculinity at all . 

                    As if  Mattel's film dept  and hollywood want us to think is NOW normal?   

                    as if the dickless ken dolls are indeed  dickless in this film is about what we know already  

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍 ❤
                    Quote Reply
                    • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 11k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      I'm Ken & went thru many years of life with my sister named Barbie

                      It'd be the last Movie on my list of things to do or watch 🙂

                      Love ya Barb ❤️

                      Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 5k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        I watched this last night, it was really well done and quite enjoyable. Sure, there’s gobs of social commentary involved, but l’d say equal opportunity scathing gets dished out, and humor is at the forefront.

                        You gotta be down with satire, otherwise lotsa shit will go over your head or it will be unfunny to you. I watched with my gf and daughter, both of whom have seen it and dig it. There’s quite a bit of historical accuracy involved for those of you in to that sort of thing. 

                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

                          I watched this last night, it was really well done and quite enjoyable. Sure, there’s gobs of social commentary involved, but l’d say equal opportunity scathing gets dished out, and humor is at the forefront.

                          You gotta be down with satire, otherwise lotsa shit will go over your head or it will be unfunny to you. I watched with my gf and daughter, both of whom have seen it and dig it. There’s quite a bit of historical accuracy involved for those of you in to that sort of thing. 

                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          @ibleedbrown said:

                          I watched this last night, it was really well done and quite enjoyable. Sure, there’s gobs of social commentary involved, but l’d say equal opportunity scathing gets dished out, and humor is at the forefront.

                          You gotta be down with satire, otherwise lotsa shit will go over your head or it will be unfunny to you. I watched with my gf and daughter, both of whom have seen it and dig it. There’s quite a bit of historical accuracy involved for those of you in to that sort of thing. 

                          Is the beginning of Oscar season so I followed the variety magazine predictions for Best Picture nominations. I try to see everyone before the award ceremony so I will be streaming this sooner or later.

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                            Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

                            nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                            • 14k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                            #21

                            @mld-woody said:

                            Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

                            I'm not one bit surprised... I figured Ken was your type of guy.. Weak.. Effeminate.. And easily led on a leashed collar.....

                            Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                            MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • nickersN nickers

                              @mld-woody said:

                              Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

                              I'm not one bit surprised... I figured Ken was your type of guy.. Weak.. Effeminate.. And easily led on a leashed collar.....

                              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                              • 33k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              @nickers said:

                              I'm not one bit surprised... I figured Ken was your type of guy.. Weak.. Effeminate.. And easily led on a leashed collar.....

                              I almost feel sorry for you...

                              What a sad life you live

                              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                              nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                              😂
                              Quote Reply
                              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                @nickers said:

                                I'm not one bit surprised... I figured Ken was your type of guy.. Weak.. Effeminate.. And easily led on a leashed collar.....

                                I almost feel sorry for you...

                                What a sad life you live

                                nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                • 14k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                                #23

                                @mld-woody said:

                                I almost feel sorry for you...

                                What a sad life you live

                                No it's YOU who lives a sad life you weak,effeminate boi... You are such a fucking idiot it's beyond hilarious.. You are free comic relief for us here...  Please keep being the whiney ass bitch you are...

                                Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                  Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

                                  Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 11k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  @mld-woody said:

                                  Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

                                  ? God bless ya!   Was Barbie or Ken your cheerleading coach at Michigan?   

                                  I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  😂
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

                                    @mld-woody said:

                                    Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

                                    I'll bet you did.......

                                    Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 11k Posts
                                    • 6k Reputation
                                    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

                                    I'll bet you did.......

                                    What's the over/under on how many times Woody had to change his underwear watching Ken in that movie?   

                                    I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                                    nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                                    😂
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • FlugelF Flugel

                                      @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

                                      I'll bet you did.......

                                      What's the over/under on how many times Woody had to change his underwear watching Ken in that movie?   

                                      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                      • 14k Posts
                                      • 5k Reputation
                                      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      @flugel said:

                                      What's the over/under on how many times Woody had to change his underwear watching Ken in that movie?   

                                      Watching Ken probably gave him a boner...

                                      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                      FlugelF 1 Reply Last reply
                                      😂
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • nickersN nickers

                                        @flugel said:

                                        What's the over/under on how many times Woody had to change his underwear watching Ken in that movie?   

                                        Watching Ken probably gave him a boner...

                                        Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 11k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
                                        #27

                                        @nickers said:

                                        Watching Ken probably gave him a boner...

                                        To be honest, I used to work with a guy in Nashville that also played on our coed softball team.  Great guy!  One day we had had a dress down Friday jersey day; and he wore a Rams Kurt Warner Rams jersey.  So I said what's up with that?  He said, "it's simple - he's gorgeous.  I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."  Even though it caught me off guard for a split second - "I told him a good person is a good person; and a good friend is a good friend. You're both!" I never wasted time explaining I was raised old school where this was considered different and wrong all the way into Catholic/Christian beliefs.  On the other hand, we're not supposed to judge others.  What?  We judge others?  We only do that with Woody; because he makes it fun to bust his chops.   

                                        Before that, my cousin that went to war (3 tours) for this country hated anyone that was gay all the way up until his younger sister dropped the bomb and gave her family the news.  He was always a very protective older brother to her (and he always acted like one to me and my brother).  The good news is despite the surprise he never stopped being a protective older brother.  She had more turbulence with her mom; and he was the one that helped them restore their relationship.  Today, he has a terminal brain cancer and the person who has helped him the most since his diagnosis and drastic life change is his sister's spouse (also gay obviously).  Funny how life can throw us these kind of curve balls when societal trends had us well trained to hate something we are/were never willing to see the bigger picture with until a friend or family member catches us off guard.  

                                        Before my cousin came out, her and her older brother set me up on a blind date I wasn't aware of until I had extra hot chicken wing sauce on my face and fingers on 10 cents-a-wing and quarter drafts night.  All of a sudden, my cousin Billy breaks out the "hey cuddin try not to get too rat faced because my sister is bringing a friend from work (that she also plays softball with) that she really wants you meet."  That person is now my wife and we just had our 30th Anniversary  in February.  This night took place about 5-10 years before she let her family and friends know what her sexual preference is.  It never changed who she is or how we feel about her.  Not only that, she dated guys in her class that played football and other sports so she tried to resist how her sexual preferences were wired.  I don't think this is something that can be changed no matter how little support/mercy society gives others in her shoes.  If this was something easy to change - my guess is there would be a lot less suicides and hate crimes over it in this country.

                                        I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                                        nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • FlugelF Flugel

                                          @nickers said:

                                          Watching Ken probably gave him a boner...

                                          To be honest, I used to work with a guy in Nashville that also played on our coed softball team.  Great guy!  One day we had had a dress down Friday jersey day; and he wore a Rams Kurt Warner Rams jersey.  So I said what's up with that?  He said, "it's simple - he's gorgeous.  I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."  Even though it caught me off guard for a split second - "I told him a good person is a good person; and a good friend is a good friend. You're both!" I never wasted time explaining I was raised old school where this was considered different and wrong all the way into Catholic/Christian beliefs.  On the other hand, we're not supposed to judge others.  What?  We judge others?  We only do that with Woody; because he makes it fun to bust his chops.   

                                          Before that, my cousin that went to war (3 tours) for this country hated anyone that was gay all the way up until his younger sister dropped the bomb and gave her family the news.  He was always a very protective older brother to her (and he always acted like one to me and my brother).  The good news is despite the surprise he never stopped being a protective older brother.  She had more turbulence with her mom; and he was the one that helped them restore their relationship.  Today, he has a terminal brain cancer and the person who has helped him the most since his diagnosis and drastic life change is his sister's spouse (also gay obviously).  Funny how life can throw us these kind of curve balls when societal trends had us well trained to hate something we are/were never willing to see the bigger picture with until a friend or family member catches us off guard.  

                                          Before my cousin came out, her and her older brother set me up on a blind date I wasn't aware of until I had extra hot chicken wing sauce on my face and fingers on 10 cents-a-wing and quarter drafts night.  All of a sudden, my cousin Billy breaks out the "hey cuddin try not to get too rat faced because my sister is bringing a friend from work (that she also plays softball with) that she really wants you meet."  That person is now my wife and we just had our 30th Anniversary  in February.  This night took place about 5-10 years before she let her family and friends know what her sexual preference is.  It never changed who she is or how we feel about her.  Not only that, she dated guys in her class that played football and other sports so she tried to resist how her sexual preferences were wired.  I don't think this is something that can be changed no matter how little support/mercy society gives others in her shoes.  If this was something easy to change - my guess is there would be a lot less suicides and hate crimes over it in this country.

                                          nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                          • 14k Posts
                                          • 5k Reputation
                                          nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                                          #28

                                          @flugel said:

                                          To be honest, I used to work with a guy in Nashville that also played on our coed softball team.  Great guy!  One day we had had a dress down Friday jersey day; and he wore a Rams Kurt Warner Rams jersey.  So I said what's up with that?  He said, "it's simple - he's gorgeous.  I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."  Even though it caught me off guard for a split second - "I told him a good person is a good person; and a good friend is a good friend. You're both!" I never wasted time explaining I was raised old school where this was considered different and wrong all the way into Catholic/Christian beliefs.  On the other hand, we're not supposed to judge others.  What?  We judge others?  We only do that with Woody; because he makes it fun to bust his chops.   

                                          Before that, my cousin that went to war (3 tours) for this country hated anyone that was gay all the way up until his younger sister dropped the bomb and gave her family the news.  He was always a very protective older brother to her (and he always acted like one to me and my brother).  The good news is despite the surprise he never stopped being a protective older brother.  She had more turbulence with her mom; and he was the one that helped them restore their relationship.  Today, he has a terminal brain cancer and the person who has helped him the most since his diagnosis and drastic life change is his sister's spouse (also gay obviously).  Funny how life can throw us these kind of curve balls when societal trends had us well trained to hate something we are/were never willing to see the bigger picture with until a friend or family member catches us off guard.  

                                          Before my cousin came out, her and her older brother set me up on a blind date I wasn't aware of until I had extra hot chicken wing sauce on my face and fingers on 10 cents-a-wing and quarter drafts night.  All of a sudden, my cousin Billy breaks out the "hey cuddin try not to get too rat faced because my sister is bringing a friend from work (that she also plays softball with) that she really wants you meet."  That person is now my wife and we just had our 30th Anniversary  in February.  This night took place about 5-10 years before she let her family and friends know what her sexual preference is.  It never changed who she is or how we feel about her.  Not only that, she dated guys in her class that played football and other sports so she tried to resist how her sexual preferences were wired.  I don't think this is something that can be changed no matter how little support/mercy society gives others in her shoes.  If this was something easy to change - my guess is here would be a lot less suicides and hate crimes over it in this country.

                                          Yeah.. I personally don't care what orientation folks are.. I have Gay and Trans members in our extended family.. Friends as well.... While it's not my lifestyle.. I respect their choice.. Where I draw the line is when they start forcing this on minors and grooming them. There's a time in life to choose your path.. My one nephew just came out as Trans.. I'm not surprised because.. Well his mother is a nut job.. And I always suspected something was off about him.. His father(My Stepbrother) is not the sharpest knife in the drawer either... Has a felonius and drug induced past..  I also draw the line on having to be reminded on every social outlet and media platform they are queer/gay whatever.. Fine.. Go live your life.. I don't care.. I have my own shit to deal with.. There's room for everybody.. That said.. Congratulation on your 30 years of committment.. That is definitely something worth celebrating... Not many like my Trans nephew make it past a year.. He was married to this gorgeous girl.. My guess is she helped feminize him... She looked like the Gothic dominant type who probably dominated him.. Having dipshits for parents didn't help him any either.. All I can do is pray for him and hope for the best for him and his life.. Hes a good person.....

                                          Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          ❤
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate