Skip to content

Barbie

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
39 10 2.4k 1
  • sydS syd

    whats funny about this thread 

    1) i seriously doubt woody even  saw this movie

    2) you  all been  trolled. bwahhhhhh

    @syd said:

    whats funny about this thread 

    1) i seriously doubt woody even  saw this movie

    2) you  all been  trolled. bwahhhhhh

    I absolutely saw this movie

    But the path this thread took was not what I was expecting.

    Actually, landing on "they're grooming the children!" was probably foreseeable 

  • @syd said:

    whats funny about this thread 

    1) i seriously doubt woody even  saw this movie

    2) you  all been  trolled. bwahhhhhh

    I absolutely saw this movie

    But the path this thread took was not what I was expecting.

    Actually, landing on "they're grooming the children!" was probably foreseeable 

    @mld-woody said:

    I absolutely saw this movie

    But the path this thread took was not what I was expecting.

    Actually, landing on "they're grooming the children!" was probably foreseeable 

    I've tried to be fair with you and have a discussion but you'll have none of it. So why keep whining about it?

    I don't personally think that grooming children had anything to do with it.

    WSS

  • @syd said:

    whats funny about this thread 

    1) i seriously doubt woody even  saw this movie

    2) you  all been  trolled. bwahhhhhh

    I absolutely saw this movie

    But the path this thread took was not what I was expecting.

    Actually, landing on "they're grooming the children!" was probably foreseeable 

    @mld-woody said:

    I absolutely saw this movie

    But the path this thread took was not what I was expecting.

    Actually, landing on "they're grooming the children!" was probably foreseeable 

    The path this thread took or you took?    

    You sign up for stuff; and then you act surprised at the responses/outcomes you receive.

    Of course you're gonna get your balls busted about wasting 2 hours of your life watching a movie about a Barbie Doll and announcing it was great.

    When you go to a sports message board that caters to the major sports teams in the area/state where you allegedly live; and then break out the Fah-Q Ohio State after your out of state team finally doesn't need a Heimlich Maneuver in the big game - you get what you order here.  If you wanted congrats and cyber fanny pats, my guess is alienating yourself with the Fuck You Ohio State removed any/all opportunities to get that.  My best friend is a Michigan fan and I had no problem saying Congrats to him because he never used to dish out the ball busting a few decades ago when Buckeyes fans were getting John Coopered.  He never did that.  What I'm getting at here is golden rule.  You're never gonna re-wire where someone comes from and/or what they've grown up passionate about.  You have 2 choices - respect that or challenge it like you do frequently. 

    All that said, we're on a message and busting chops is fun. When I was a kid, I had a GI Joe or 2 or 3.  When you were a kid, you had a Barbie doll and a Ken.  And that's okay.  Hang in there man...

  • @mld-woody said:

    I absolutely saw this movie

    But the path this thread took was not what I was expecting.

    Actually, landing on "they're grooming the children!" was probably foreseeable 

    The path this thread took or you took?    

    You sign up for stuff; and then you act surprised at the responses/outcomes you receive.

    Of course you're gonna get your balls busted about wasting 2 hours of your life watching a movie about a Barbie Doll and announcing it was great.

    When you go to a sports message board that caters to the major sports teams in the area/state where you allegedly live; and then break out the Fah-Q Ohio State after your out of state team finally doesn't need a Heimlich Maneuver in the big game - you get what you order here.  If you wanted congrats and cyber fanny pats, my guess is alienating yourself with the Fuck You Ohio State removed any/all opportunities to get that.  My best friend is a Michigan fan and I had no problem saying Congrats to him because he never used to dish out the ball busting a few decades ago when Buckeyes fans were getting John Coopered.  He never did that.  What I'm getting at here is golden rule.  You're never gonna re-wire where someone comes from and/or what they've grown up passionate about.  You have 2 choices - respect that or challenge it like you do frequently. 

    All that said, we're on a message and busting chops is fun. When I was a kid, I had a GI Joe or 2 or 3.  When you were a kid, you had a Barbie doll and a Ken.  And that's okay.  Hang in there man...

    @flugel said:

    The path this thread took or you took?    

    You sign up for stuff; and then you act surprised at the responses/outcomes you receive.

    Of course you're gonna get your balls busted about wasting 2 hours of your life watching a movie about a Barbie Doll and announcing it was great.

    When you go to a sports message board that caters to the major sports teams in the area/state where you allegedly live; and then break out the Fah-Q Ohio State after your out of state team finally doesn't need a Heimlich Maneuver in the big game - you get what you order here.  If you wanted congrats and cyber fanny pats, my guess is alienating yourself with the Fuck You Ohio State removed any/all opportunities to get that.  My best friend is a Michigan fan and I had no problem saying Congrats to him because he never used to dish out the ball busting a few decades ago when Buckeyes fans were getting John Coopered.  He never did that.  What I'm getting at here is golden rule.  You're never gonna re-wire where someone comes from and/or what they've grown up passionate about.  You have 2 choices - respect that or challenge it like you do frequently. 

    All that said, we're on a message and busting chops is fun. When I was a kid, I had a GI Joe or 2 or 3.  When you were a kid, you had a Barbie doll and a Ken.  And that's okay.  Hang in there man...

    You've got issues

  • @flugel said:

    The path this thread took or you took?    

    You sign up for stuff; and then you act surprised at the responses/outcomes you receive.

    Of course you're gonna get your balls busted about wasting 2 hours of your life watching a movie about a Barbie Doll and announcing it was great.

    When you go to a sports message board that caters to the major sports teams in the area/state where you allegedly live; and then break out the Fah-Q Ohio State after your out of state team finally doesn't need a Heimlich Maneuver in the big game - you get what you order here.  If you wanted congrats and cyber fanny pats, my guess is alienating yourself with the Fuck You Ohio State removed any/all opportunities to get that.  My best friend is a Michigan fan and I had no problem saying Congrats to him because he never used to dish out the ball busting a few decades ago when Buckeyes fans were getting John Coopered.  He never did that.  What I'm getting at here is golden rule.  You're never gonna re-wire where someone comes from and/or what they've grown up passionate about.  You have 2 choices - respect that or challenge it like you do frequently. 

    All that said, we're on a message and busting chops is fun. When I was a kid, I had a GI Joe or 2 or 3.  When you were a kid, you had a Barbie doll and a Ken.  And that's okay.  Hang in there man...

    You've got issues

    @mld-woody said:

    You've got issues

    In the world according to Ken and Barbie's biggest fan - I'll take this as a compliment. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    You've got issues

    In the world according to Ken and Barbie's biggest fan - I'll take this as a compliment. 

    @flugel said:

    In the world according to Ken and Barbie's biggest fan - I'll take this as a compliment. 

    He won't admit it but his dream fantasy is giving Ken head while Barbie takes him from behind with her "special toy" He's such a cute little "flagler" isn't he?

  • @flugel said:

    In the world according to Ken and Barbie's biggest fan - I'll take this as a compliment. 

    He won't admit it but his dream fantasy is giving Ken head while Barbie takes him from behind with her "special toy" He's such a cute little "flagler" isn't he?

    @nickers said:

    He won't admit it but his dream fantasy is giving Ken head while Barbie takes him from behind with her "special toy" He's such a cute little "flagler" isn't he?

    you seem  to have put in a lot of research there nickers.

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    He won't admit it but his dream fantasy is giving Ken head while Barbie takes him from behind with her "special toy" He's such a cute little "flagler" isn't he?

    you seem  to have put in a lot of research there nickers.

    @syd said:

    you seem  to have put in a lot of research there nickers.

    I haven't seen you guys talking to each other in a while.  I hope you guys have at least been sending post cards to one another.  

    If I ever wrote the re-do/sequel to The Parent Trap - You and Nicks are gonna star as the long lost twins that met at a football camp.  BTW, some of the funniest pranks I've ever seen took place at football camps.  

  • @flugel said:

    The path this thread took or you took?    

    You sign up for stuff; and then you act surprised at the responses/outcomes you receive.

    Of course you're gonna get your balls busted about wasting 2 hours of your life watching a movie about a Barbie Doll and announcing it was great.

    When you go to a sports message board that caters to the major sports teams in the area/state where you allegedly live; and then break out the Fah-Q Ohio State after your out of state team finally doesn't need a Heimlich Maneuver in the big game - you get what you order here.  If you wanted congrats and cyber fanny pats, my guess is alienating yourself with the Fuck You Ohio State removed any/all opportunities to get that.  My best friend is a Michigan fan and I had no problem saying Congrats to him because he never used to dish out the ball busting a few decades ago when Buckeyes fans were getting John Coopered.  He never did that.  What I'm getting at here is golden rule.  You're never gonna re-wire where someone comes from and/or what they've grown up passionate about.  You have 2 choices - respect that or challenge it like you do frequently. 

    All that said, we're on a message and busting chops is fun. When I was a kid, I had a GI Joe or 2 or 3.  When you were a kid, you had a Barbie doll and a Ken.  And that's okay.  Hang in there man...

    You've got issues

    @mld-woody said:

    You've got issues

    Weakest comeback in Browns Board history.....

  • @mld-woody said:

    You've got issues

    Weakest comeback in Browns Board history.....

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Weakest comeback in Browns Board history.....

    You got me good the other day Diehard.  You do that better than anyone to me when we're on different sides of a debate; and you nail me with something you know I can only laugh my ass off with at my expense.