RB 2023
-
Hope this is not a stupid question. I understand it may slow Ford’s development this season, but for the right money, why would we not bring back Hunt?
Hope this is not a stupid question. I understand it may slow Ford’s development this season, but for the right money, why would we not bring back Hunt?
Because they had drafted Ford, and Hunt had a somewhat off year, there was really no chance of that. Unless nobody singed him and Ford (or Chubb) got hurt. I wish him well. He turned his life around with the opportunity that we gave him....and he was a good team mate.
-
Hunt signed with the Saints...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/ar-AA1eXYkl
Inserting reality on this board is forbidden.?
Inserting reality on this board is forbidden.?
na man nickers and his fake new's Hunt is still unsigned
-
Hunt signed with the Saints...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/ar-AA1eXYkl
I was stuffing my face all last week with New York pizza and I missed the announcement
I was stuffing my face all last week with New York pizza and I missed the announcement
cause it is not true same stupid shit he always posts. kinda like the airplane thread
-
saints running back room
RB266' 2"250 lbs1North CarolinaRB245' 9"207 lbs4Arizona StateRB285' 10"215 lbs7TennesseeRB246' 2"225 lbsRMassachusettsRB216' 0"220 lbsRTCURB285' 11"224 lbs6LSURB -
I'm going to stand up for nickers here...because I had seen an article a few days ago about Hunt had signed with the Saints. Perhaps it was Fox or Newsmax because it turned out to be fake news.
-
a link would be nice. I have not scene where he signed at all
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
-
a link would be nice. I have not scene where he signed at all
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
Yeah, that's the article I saw. (Troth Central)
-
a link would be nice. I have not scene where he signed at all
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
Yeah, that's the article I saw. (Troth Central)
expected to sign and the article is over a month old. he has since talked with the colts and vikings
-
I'll admit, I thought his signing with the Saints was a signed deal.
I saw an ESPN article saying that he was in New Orleans and his agent told him Indianapolis was offering him more and allegedly Hunt kind of up and left his meeting in New Orleans almost immediately.
-
I'll admit, I thought his signing with the Saints was a signed deal.
I saw an ESPN article saying that he was in New Orleans and his agent told him Indianapolis was offering him more and allegedly Hunt kind of up and left his meeting in New Orleans almost immediately.
I'll admit, I thought his signing with the Saints was a signed deal.
ya i was also. I hope he finds a home somewhere. But as of now it is just more nonsense from nickers
also they have kamara and williams at running back. why would he even want to sign there
-
I'll admit, I thought his signing with the Saints was a signed deal.
I saw an ESPN article saying that he was in New Orleans and his agent told him Indianapolis was offering him more and allegedly Hunt kind of up and left his meeting in New Orleans almost immediately.
I saw an ESPN article saying that he was in New Orleans and his agent told him Indianapolis was offering him more and allegedly Hunt kind of up and left his meeting in New Orleans almost immediately.
How's it go? Money talks and bullshit walks? Ahh, New Orleans is going the way of Atlantis soon anyway.
-
I saw an ESPN article saying that he was in New Orleans and his agent told him Indianapolis was offering him more and allegedly Hunt kind of up and left his meeting in New Orleans almost immediately.
How's it go? Money talks and bullshit walks? Ahh, New Orleans is going the way of Atlantis soon anyway.
-
I'll admit, I thought his signing with the Saints was a signed deal.
ya i was also. I hope he finds a home somewhere. But as of now it is just more nonsense from nickers
also they have kamara and williams at running back. why would he even want to sign there
-
Still unsigned
-
Still unsigned
Still unsigned
If that's the case I wish the browns would pick him up but then ... Who do I want to give up...?
-
Gotta believe Kelly goes to PS.
-
I'm not one to be anyone's white knight, but in Nickers defense, I could have even sworn that Kareem was signed.
-
I'm not one to be anyone's white knight, but in Nickers defense, I could have even sworn that Kareem was signed.
I'm not one to be anyone's white knight, but in Nickers defense, I could have even sworn that Kareem was signed.
when i put up info I at least fact check ( you know look up more than one source from a website i had never heard of) and it was also on espn fox
sports and even on local radio that he left with out signing. so sorry i was a bit hard on nickers(maybe he bumped his head,I told him about wearing his helmet) but yes mis information is the one thing that really pisses me off
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login





