RB 2023
-
Who do you want to go into Week 1 with?
Jerome Ford has a hamstring injury. Those can be nagging things. Lets pretend that he isn't reliable in the early going (at least).
Felton has been playing a lot in the preseason so far. As has Kelly. Felton has been winning that battle with production....but we've seen him in the regular season....and he's just not that good as a pure RB. Hall is a rookie that fumbled last week. And Wilkins has been in the league since 2018 but only has 13 carries in the last 3 years.
We all know that Chubb is our RB. But it's a position that takes a lot of hits. Who do you want to come in and spell Chubb, or even replace him in the middle of a game? (again, assuming that Ford's hammy isn't right early on)
I think that we've gotta roster John Kelly.
24 RB 5-11 227 27 6 Georgia Jerome Ford 34 RB 5-10 210 23 2 Cincinnati Hassan Hall 30 RB 5-10 196 22 R Georgia Tech John Kelly Jr. 41 RB 5-10 208 26 2 Tennessee Jordan Wilkins -- RB 6-1 216 29 5 Mississippi Demetric Felton Jr. 25 RB/WR 5-9 190 25 3 UCLA -
Small issue IMO
Kelly and Felton both know the offense. Neither will need to shoulder the load and will likely just get a handful of touches in a game.
The only thing this injury does is give an excuse to Stefanski to conserve Chubb and sling the ball around a little more.
-
Hope this is not a stupid question. I understand it may slow Ford’s development this season, but for the right money, why would we not bring back Hunt?
-
Hope this is not a stupid question. I understand it may slow Ford’s development this season, but for the right money, why would we not bring back Hunt?
Hope this is not a stupid question. I understand it may slow Ford’s development this season, but for the right money, why would we not bring back Hunt?
I think you answered your own question… for the right money. He’s talking to teams and there are spots available with these teams but why hasn’t he signed?
-
Hope this is not a stupid question. I understand it may slow Ford’s development this season, but for the right money, why would we not bring back Hunt?
I think you answered your own question… for the right money. He’s talking to teams and there are spots available with these teams but why hasn’t he signed?
I think you answered your own question… for the right money. He’s talking to teams and there are spots available with these teams but why hasn’t he signed?
Hunt signed with the Saints...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/ar-AA1eXYkl
-
I think you answered your own question… for the right money. He’s talking to teams and there are spots available with these teams but why hasn’t he signed?
Hunt signed with the Saints...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/ar-AA1eXYkl
Hunt signed with the Saints...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/ar-AA1eXYkl
Inserting reality on this board is forbidden.?
-
I think you answered your own question… for the right money. He’s talking to teams and there are spots available with these teams but why hasn’t he signed?
Hunt signed with the Saints...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/ar-AA1eXYkl
Hunt signed with the Saints...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/ar-AA1eXYkl
I was stuffing my face all last week with New York pizza and I missed the announcement
-
Hope this is not a stupid question. I understand it may slow Ford’s development this season, but for the right money, why would we not bring back Hunt?
Hope this is not a stupid question. I understand it may slow Ford’s development this season, but for the right money, why would we not bring back Hunt?
Because they had drafted Ford, and Hunt had a somewhat off year, there was really no chance of that. Unless nobody singed him and Ford (or Chubb) got hurt. I wish him well. He turned his life around with the opportunity that we gave him....and he was a good team mate.
-
Hunt signed with the Saints...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/ar-AA1eXYkl
Inserting reality on this board is forbidden.?
Inserting reality on this board is forbidden.?
na man nickers and his fake new's Hunt is still unsigned
-
Hunt signed with the Saints...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/ar-AA1eXYkl
I was stuffing my face all last week with New York pizza and I missed the announcement
I was stuffing my face all last week with New York pizza and I missed the announcement
cause it is not true same stupid shit he always posts. kinda like the airplane thread
-
saints running back room
RB266' 2"250 lbs1North CarolinaRB245' 9"207 lbs4Arizona StateRB285' 10"215 lbs7TennesseeRB246' 2"225 lbsRMassachusettsRB216' 0"220 lbsRTCURB285' 11"224 lbs6LSURB -
I'm going to stand up for nickers here...because I had seen an article a few days ago about Hunt had signed with the Saints. Perhaps it was Fox or Newsmax because it turned out to be fake news.
-
a link would be nice. I have not scene where he signed at all
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
-
a link would be nice. I have not scene where he signed at all
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
Yeah, that's the article I saw. (Troth Central)
-
a link would be nice. I have not scene where he signed at all
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/08/08/kareem-hunt-signs-contract-with-new-orleans-saints/
Yeah, that's the article I saw. (Troth Central)
expected to sign and the article is over a month old. he has since talked with the colts and vikings
-
I'll admit, I thought his signing with the Saints was a signed deal.
I saw an ESPN article saying that he was in New Orleans and his agent told him Indianapolis was offering him more and allegedly Hunt kind of up and left his meeting in New Orleans almost immediately.
-
I'll admit, I thought his signing with the Saints was a signed deal.
I saw an ESPN article saying that he was in New Orleans and his agent told him Indianapolis was offering him more and allegedly Hunt kind of up and left his meeting in New Orleans almost immediately.
I'll admit, I thought his signing with the Saints was a signed deal.
ya i was also. I hope he finds a home somewhere. But as of now it is just more nonsense from nickers
also they have kamara and williams at running back. why would he even want to sign there
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login





