Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Mangenius

Mangenius

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 6 Posters 642 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • dawg08 D
    • 501 Posts
    • 13 Reputation
    D dawg08 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I was angry when you hired this guy, and after watching this game I knew why! This guys play calling is horrible?? The most conservative play calling I've seen in a while. It was so evident that he has no confidence in Brady or his WR's what so ever.

    The guy coached this team to NOT lose today!! Now I can definitely see why the Jets kicked his @$$ out of NY!!

    I would say Cleveland sports teams, as a whole, have the worst coaches/manager of any other city in the U.S. by far!

    GipsG C 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • D dawg08

      I was angry when you hired this guy, and after watching this game I knew why! This guys play calling is horrible?? The most conservative play calling I've seen in a while. It was so evident that he has no confidence in Brady or his WR's what so ever.

      The guy coached this team to NOT lose today!! Now I can definitely see why the Jets kicked his @$$ out of NY!!

      I would say Cleveland sports teams, as a whole, have the worst coaches/manager of any other city in the U.S. by far!

      Gips GipsG
      • 3k Posts
      • 34 Reputation
      GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @dawg08 said:

      I was angry when you hired this guy, and after watching this game I knew why! This guys play calling is horrible?? The most conservative play calling I've seen in a while. It was so evident that he has no confidence in Brady or his WR's what so ever.

      The guy coached this team to NOT lose today!! Now I can definitely see why the Jets kicked his @$$ out of NY!!

      I would say Cleveland sports teams, as a whole, have the worst coaches/manager of any other city in the U.S. by far!

      The play calling looked like the same crap chud had BQ doing the simple easily defended newbie101 crap its obviously gonna be pretty hopeless in brownstown for a while so get use to it...

      We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Sez.EJ S
        • 859 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Mangini does not call the plays..the OC does.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • D dawg08

          I was angry when you hired this guy, and after watching this game I knew why! This guys play calling is horrible?? The most conservative play calling I've seen in a while. It was so evident that he has no confidence in Brady or his WR's what so ever.

          The guy coached this team to NOT lose today!! Now I can definitely see why the Jets kicked his @$$ out of NY!!

          I would say Cleveland sports teams, as a whole, have the worst coaches/manager of any other city in the U.S. by far!

          car ramrod C
          • 363 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @dawg08 said:

          I was angry when you hired this guy, and after watching this game I knew why! This guys play calling is horrible?? The most conservative play calling I've seen in a while. It was so evident that he has no confidence in Brady or his WR's what so ever.

          The guy coached this team to NOT lose today!! Now I can definitely see why the Jets kicked his @$$ out of NY!!

          I would say Cleveland sports teams, as a whole, have the worst coaches/manager of any other city in the U.S. by far!

          You are an idiot.

          I see that you don't post that much. Keep it that way. You know nothing about football. Thank you and have a good rest of your day.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DeadWombat D
            • 345 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
            #5

            From the sound of it, some of you must be thinking its Mangini who is out on the field playing football for us on sunday. A whole team of Manginis.

            SURELY it has to be his fault. THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME! 😳

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • beefjerky B
              • 548 Posts
              • 26 Reputation
              B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I don't care if it was bill belichick on the sidelines, the result would have been the same if it was the OC who makes the calls..

              I was very annoyed that they weren't doing any screen plays until the game was long over, those would have worked better than what they were doing, Lewis does them well.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate