songs you hate
-
Anything by Aerosmith, Kiss, Def Leppard, Ted Nugent or Boston
Anytime that junk comes on, I can’t change the station fast enough
Boston?!? I largely consider their first album to be one of the greatest 70s rock albums ever. Everything after that is pretty meh, but that first album is great.
Boston?!? I largely consider their first album to be one of the greatest 70s rock albums ever. Everything after that is pretty meh, but that first album is great.
It sounds like the other 3 albums they have.
I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s. And Boston has to go. It’s been played to DEATH. And it wasn’t good to start with -
Although the album covers were AWESOME. I actually have the albums, and I sure don’t want to listen to them, but they are some great pieces of art to look at
-
Anything Rap or Shit Hop.
Anything Rap or Shit Hop.
The one that gets me is the Beastie Boys. They are terrible
-
Boston?!? I largely consider their first album to be one of the greatest 70s rock albums ever. Everything after that is pretty meh, but that first album is great.
It sounds like the other 3 albums they have.
I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s. And Boston has to go. It’s been played to DEATH. And it wasn’t good to start withIt sounds like the other 3 albums they have.
I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s. And Boston has to go. It’s been played to DEATH. And it wasn’t good to start withBooo! Boston’s first is amazing. Especially side one. How do you not wanna air guitar to that?
-
It sounds like the other 3 albums they have.
I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s. And Boston has to go. It’s been played to DEATH. And it wasn’t good to start withBooo! Boston’s first is amazing. Especially side one. How do you not wanna air guitar to that?
Booo! Boston’s first is amazing. Especially side one. How do you not wanna air guitar to that?
Because I’ve heard it a million times. Let it go.
-
Booo! Boston’s first is amazing. Especially side one. How do you not wanna air guitar to that?
Because I’ve heard it a million times. Let it go.
Because I’ve heard it a million times. Let it go.
Yes of course, l understand.
One of those goofy things l dig in a song mix: clapping. In “More Than a Feeling” there’s clapping in the mix during the chorus. I dig that. Maybe more than cowbell.
-
Boston can get you motivated.
-
Now how can you not love Def Leppard's one armed drummer??
-
Anything by Barry Manilow. ??
-
Any pop country crap. Luke Bryan and anyone similar can fuck off.
-
Anything by Barry Manilow. ??
Anything by Barry Manilow. ??
I’ve been a pretty avid record collector for much of my life and recently started selling off part of my collection over the last year or so. I rent a booth at a local antique mall and have been painstakingly sorting, cleaning and pricing them to sell. Some of them are worth more than l paid for them.
Over the years l acquired some of Barry’s albums with collections l bought. As a gag, l threw some of his records in there and marked them free, thinking someone will surely take them off my hands.
It’s been months now and no one has taken them. I literally cannot give away Barry Manilow records.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login