Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Debate

Debate

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
14 Posts 8 Posters 618 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Kind of ho-hum except for Ramaswamy.

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
      #2

      Burgum and Hutchinson shouldn't have been there. Pence and fatboy have no chance. Trump, DeSantos, Haley and Ramaswamy will be the race.

      Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • AxeA Axe

        Burgum and Hutchinson shouldn't have been there. Pence and fatboy have no chance. Trump, DeSantos, Haley and Ramaswamy will be the race.

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @axe said:

        Burgum and Hutchinson shouldn't have been there. Pence and fatboy have no chance. Trump, DeSantos, Haley and Ramaswamy will be the race.

        I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

        Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

        WSS 

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        MLD WoodyM hoortaH 2 Replies Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
          • 6k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Christy is pathetic, all I seen him do is act like he was typing on the internet bashing people. Must have a fragile little ego.

          That Rammy is at least fun.

          I've only seen snippets of the debate, I should have watched for entertainment but I already know who I'm voting for.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            @axe said:

            Burgum and Hutchinson shouldn't have been there. Pence and fatboy have no chance. Trump, DeSantos, Haley and Ramaswamy will be the race.

            I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

            Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

            WSS 

            MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 33k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

            Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

            WSS 

            Desantis peaked before he even announced his campaign. Since that announcement he's gone downhill 

            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              @axe said:

              Burgum and Hutchinson shouldn't have been there. Pence and fatboy have no chance. Trump, DeSantos, Haley and Ramaswamy will be the race.

              I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

              Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

              WSS 

              hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 20k Posts
              • 5k Reputation
              hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @westside-steve said:

              I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

              Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

              WSS 

              Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

              DieHardBrownsFan1D VamboV W 3 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • hoortaH hoorta

                @westside-steve said:

                I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

                Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

                WSS 

                Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

                DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                • 4k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @hoorta said:

                Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

                Like anyone cares.

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍 😂
                Quote Reply
                • hoortaH hoorta

                  @westside-steve said:

                  I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

                  Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

                  WSS 

                  Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

                  Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 18k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @hoorta said:

                  Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

                  50983a35c54e0.gif.2ce088f898c184efff71522259c7daa8.gif

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • hoortaH hoorta

                    @westside-steve said:

                    I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

                    Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

                    WSS 

                    Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                    #9

                    @hoorta said:

                    Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

                    That's a pretty uneducated response even from you. I doubt you could draw any real parallels even if you were sober.

                    Why don't you just come out and admit you're a Biden/ Schumer/ Omar Etc guy and you're okay with everything he purportedly stands for rather than pretend otherwise?

                    WSS

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • W Westside Steve

                      @hoorta said:

                      Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

                      That's a pretty uneducated response even from you. I doubt you could draw any real parallels even if you were sober.

                      Why don't you just come out and admit you're a Biden/ Schumer/ Omar Etc guy and you're okay with everything he purportedly stands for rather than pretend otherwise?

                      WSS

                      MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                      • 33k Posts
                      • 3k Reputation
                      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @westside-steve said:

                      That's a pretty uneducated response even from you. I doubt you could draw any real parallels even if you were sober.

                      Why don't you just come out and admit you're a Biden/ Schumer/ Omar Etc guy and you're okay with everything he purportedly stands for rather than pretend otherwise?

                      WSS

                      Wait? Seriously?

                      You DON'T think Desantis is just trying to be Trump lite? 

                      Just making sure your intention here is clear...

                      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                      Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
                        • 6k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        It's as if these clueless Biden voters have any room to talk.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                          @westside-steve said:

                          That's a pretty uneducated response even from you. I doubt you could draw any real parallels even if you were sober.

                          Why don't you just come out and admit you're a Biden/ Schumer/ Omar Etc guy and you're okay with everything he purportedly stands for rather than pretend otherwise?

                          WSS

                          Wait? Seriously?

                          You DON'T think Desantis is just trying to be Trump lite? 

                          Just making sure your intention here is clear...

                          Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                          • 12k Posts
                          • 7k Reputation
                          Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @mld-woody said:

                          Wait? Seriously?

                          You DON'T think Desantis is just trying to be Trump lite? 

                          Just making sure your intention here is clear...

                          You think that only one person has the same views as Trump?

                          I can’t stand Trump the man, but I like his policies.

                          Unlike the Biden nut swingers that voted for him, yet can’t defend the stupid shit he’s doing.

                          Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          Quote Reply
                          • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
                              • 6k Posts
                              • 4k Reputation
                              JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/robert-kennedy-jr-slams-tone-deaf-republican-candidates/

                              So I have overlapping bases with a lot of the guys that you saw debating last night, and I’m not hearing any of those concerns. Even I have strong opinions on Ukraine, but the public is not really focused on that. They’re focused on how to pay for food, gasoline costs, how to pay for care, how to get their kids out of the house, into their own houses, which is completely out of reach for children today, how to pay for pharmaceutical drugs and health care to keep themselves healthy.

                              If he would have brought up illegal immigration he would have nailed it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              Theme
                              • System
                              • Light
                              • Dark
                              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Forums
                              • Recent
                              • Popular
                              • Users
                              • Donate