Bob Barker
-
I watched the price as right on and off for many years. RIP.
I watched the price as right on and off for many years. RIP.
you probably remember Truth or Consequences too?
-
who can forget the voice of Johnny Olson ?
but in this case - "Bob Barker come on UP! ... you are the next...".
he had a good run - 99 years? RIP
-
I watched the price as right on and off for many years. RIP.
you probably remember Truth or Consequences too?
you probably remember Truth or Consequences too?
Oh yea.
-
-
-
I watched the price as right on and off for many years. RIP.
I watched the price as right on and off for many years. RIP.
Oh yes. I worked many years on afternoon and midnight turns, I was a game show junkie...... back then. Especially before cable TV got big.
The youngsters sure have a different TV world than we had. Good or bad ???. Oh Drew Carey 15 years now, long way to go.
Still RIP B9b Barker, he was good at what he did.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
