Skip to content

Early take

The Browns Board
7 6 831 1
  • WSS

  • I don't know who this kid is, but I think he picked quite a few of these wrong. I do not see us losing to the Steelers even if it is in Pittsburgh on a Monday night. We also beat Denver, and probably lose to the Jets. The Seahawks game is too close to call. I say 12-5 or 11-6

  • I don't know who this kid is, but I think he picked quite a few of these wrong. I do not see us losing to the Steelers even if it is in Pittsburgh on a Monday night. We also beat Denver, and probably lose to the Jets. The Seahawks game is too close to call. I say 12-5 or 11-6

    @browns57 said:

    I don't know who this kid is, but I think he picked quite a few of these wrong.

    Video was posted May 19th.    That's over 3 months without any further word on trades, new contracts, injury reports, camp reports, pre-season... nothing. 

    Opinion of the most shallow and uniformed to the definition.     Stylistic, loud and lacks substance.   In other words, it's wannabe talk radio at best. 

    edit: And The fuck is with these kids and their high, screechy ass voices that are still bold enough to do these clips?     Christ almighty, have a couple smokes and a drink once in a while.  

  • @browns57 said:

    I don't know who this kid is, but I think he picked quite a few of these wrong.

    Video was posted May 19th.    That's over 3 months without any further word on trades, new contracts, injury reports, camp reports, pre-season... nothing. 

    Opinion of the most shallow and uniformed to the definition.     Stylistic, loud and lacks substance.   In other words, it's wannabe talk radio at best. 

    edit: And The fuck is with these kids and their high, screechy ass voices that are still bold enough to do these clips?     Christ almighty, have a couple smokes and a drink once in a while.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Video was posted May 19th.    That's over 3 months without any further word on trades, new contracts, injury reports, camp reports, pre-season... nothing. 

    Opinion of the most shallow an uniformed to the definition.     Stylistic, loud and lacks substance.   In other words, it's wannabe talk radio at best. 

    edit: And The fuck is with these kids and their high, screechy ass voices that are still bold enough to do these clips?     Christ almighty, have a couple smokes and a drink once in a while.  

    Gotta agree on your last part man... Those voices are annoying

  • Some Better Early Takes.. (it's takes a small village of writers at Cleveland.com 😉)

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2023/09/from-the-haslams-to-the-front-office-to-the-players-the-browns-are-all-in-on-2023-their-season-of-reckoning.html

    1. The season comes down to how 24 new roster pieces could safe some jobs. (from 7-9, to at least, a Lions record of last seasons 9-7 seems cut line) 

    2. QB Deshaun Watson with Kevin Stefanski carry the anchor ⚓ on this team's season. 

    I'm of the believe that this is a 9-7 team. But, they can't lose games late to the Saints of last season.   

    The last 5 games could be as tough as our 1st 5 ?

    14 Sun, Dec 10 1:00 PM    
    15 Sun, Dec 17 TBD    
    16 Sun, Dec 24 1:00 PM    
    17 Thu, Dec 28 8:15 PM    
    18 Sun, Jan 7

    Combine a Jim Schwartz attacking defense, with any kind of 53 man health luck thru-out the season ?  

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2023/09/why-jim-schwartz-knows-hes-not-everybodys-cup-of-tea-and-other-browns-defense-quick-hits.html

    Tea's are on me 🙂 with 10th win !  Let's Go Browns !  ?

    ?th Battle of Ohio win with 72,000 home Dawgs !  #LFG !

  • I expect the Browns to give the Bungles a thorough ass whipping in lieu of Ja'marr Chases comments..

    Browns 41

    Bungs 10

  • I expect the Browns to give the Bungles a thorough ass whipping in lieu of Ja'marr Chases comments..

    Browns 41

    Bungs 10

    @nickers said:

    I expect the Browns to give the Bungles a thorough ass whipping in lieu of Ja'marr Chases comments..

    Browns 41

    Bungs 10

    That they did!