▪︎ ? 2023 Dutch's Browns Questions! ... ... ?
-
1. Browns record? 11-6
2. Bengals record? 10-7
3. Ravens record? 10-7
4. Steelers record? 9-8
5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do the Browns allow? 405 // 370
6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Deshaun Watson throw for? 4200 // 33 // 8
7. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1300 // 15
8. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Moore // 79
9. Who is second for the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Cooper // 74
10. How many sacks COMBINED do Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith have? 30.5
11. How many field goals does Dustin Hopkins attempt? How many does he make? 30 // 28
12. Browns record vs the AFC North? 4-2
13. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Cleveland - Philly. Cleveland Rocks -
This thread is open until right before kickoff Sunday, so feel free to edit
But then it would make Syd’s reply look silly. I don’t wanna do that to the guy. Although Silly Syd has a nice ring.
But then it would make Syd’s reply look silly. I don’t wanna do that to the guy. Although Silly Syd has a nice ring.
892 yards in the first 2 games o.k maybe 3
-
I guess I should get around to doing this before I leave for the weekend....
1. Browns record? 7-10
2. Bengals record? 12-5
3. Ravens record? 9-8
4. Steelers record? 10-7
5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do the Browns allow? 395, 405
6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Deshaun Watson throw for? 3975, 26, 14
7. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1440, 9
8. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Cooper, 82
9. Who is second for the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Moore, 72
10. How many sacks COMBINED do Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith have? 24
11. How many field goals does Dustin Hopkins attempt? How many does he make? 34/27
12. Browns record vs the AFC North? 2-4
13. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Buffalo over PhiladelphiaI hope I'm dead wrong about this, because on paper this is a talented team, with an improved coaching staff, but they play in the AFC where almost all the best QBs play, and I just do not trust Stefanski to not somehow choke away tight games, which I think we are going to be in a lot of. I still think there will be a major shakeup after this season regarding the coaching staff and possibly the front office. I hope I'm wrong, and win a lot of "Big Dummy" awards come the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.
-
I guess I should get around to doing this before I leave for the weekend....
1. Browns record? 7-10
2. Bengals record? 12-5
3. Ravens record? 9-8
4. Steelers record? 10-7
5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do the Browns allow? 395, 405
6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Deshaun Watson throw for? 3975, 26, 14
7. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1440, 9
8. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Cooper, 82
9. Who is second for the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Moore, 72
10. How many sacks COMBINED do Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith have? 24
11. How many field goals does Dustin Hopkins attempt? How many does he make? 34/27
12. Browns record vs the AFC North? 2-4
13. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Buffalo over PhiladelphiaI hope I'm dead wrong about this, because on paper this is a talented team, with an improved coaching staff, but they play in the AFC where almost all the best QBs play, and I just do not trust Stefanski to not somehow choke away tight games, which I think we are going to be in a lot of. I still think there will be a major shakeup after this season regarding the coaching staff and possibly the front office. I hope I'm wrong, and win a lot of "Big Dummy" awards come the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.
I guess I should get around to doing this before I leave for the weekend...
10. How many sacks COMBINED do Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith have? 24
Dutch I had a typo on this question on mine, so I edited my response to say 27, not 47.
-
I guess I should get around to doing this before I leave for the weekend...
10. How many sacks COMBINED do Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith have? 24
Dutch I had a typo on this question on mine, so I edited my response to say 27, not 47.
Dutch I had a typo on this question on mine, so I edited my response to say 27, not 47.
Edit away, everyone has until Sunday before the kickoff of the Browns game to either edit their already entered predictions or to make predictions if they haven't yet.
-
Dutch I had a typo on this question on mine, so I edited my response to say 27, not 47.
Edit away, everyone has until Sunday before the kickoff of the Browns game to either edit their already entered predictions or to make predictions if they haven't yet.
Edit away, everyone has until Sunday before the kickoff of the Browns game to either edit their already entered predictions or to make predictions if they haven't yet.
We can only hope we get 47 sacks for the whole defense. Add that question and that's my answer.?
-
Edit away, everyone has until Sunday before the kickoff of the Browns game to either edit their already entered predictions or to make predictions if they haven't yet.
We can only hope we get 47 sacks for the whole defense. Add that question and that's my answer.?
We can only hope we get 47 sacks for the whole defense. Add that question and that's my answer.?
I guess I should get around to doing this before I leave for the weekend....
1. Browns record? 7-10
2. Bengals record? 12-5
3. Ravens record? 9-8
4. Steelers record? 10-7
5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do the Browns allow? 395, 405
6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Deshaun Watson throw for? 3975, 26, 14
7. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1440, 9
8. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Cooper, 82
9. Who is second for the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Moore, 72
10. How many sacks COMBINED do Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith have? 24
11. How many field goals does Dustin Hopkins attempt? How many does he make? 34/27
12. Browns record vs the AFC North? 2-4
13. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Buffalo over PhiladelphiaI hope I'm dead wrong about this, because on paper this is a talented team, with an improved coaching staff, but they play in the AFC where almost all the best QBs play, and I just do not trust Stefanski to not somehow choke away tight games, which I think we are going to be in a lot of. I still think there will be a major shakeup after this season regarding the coaching staff and possibly the front office. I hope I'm wrong, and win a lot of "Big Dummy" awards come the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.
I hope you are wrong. I see 7 wins as a floor and that record could spell an end to 40% of our roster, our entire coaching staff and maybe the front office whom I think as a slighter longer leash. 7 wins to me would indicate a poorer performance from Watson and some other key injuries.
I don’t see how this 2023 Browns Defense is worse than the 2022 version 381 pts. I don’t want to bring up his name again but “you know who” had no clue in my opinion and that to me is good enough for a measurable improvement let alone some of personnel changes that were made.This is a tough division and conference, but our roster is about as complete as I’ve seen it since the rebirth.
-
We can only hope we get 47 sacks for the whole defense. Add that question and that's my answer.?
I guess I should get around to doing this before I leave for the weekend....
1. Browns record? 7-10
2. Bengals record? 12-5
3. Ravens record? 9-8
4. Steelers record? 10-7
5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do the Browns allow? 395, 405
6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Deshaun Watson throw for? 3975, 26, 14
7. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1440, 9
8. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Cooper, 82
9. Who is second for the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Moore, 72
10. How many sacks COMBINED do Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith have? 24
11. How many field goals does Dustin Hopkins attempt? How many does he make? 34/27
12. Browns record vs the AFC North? 2-4
13. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Buffalo over PhiladelphiaI hope I'm dead wrong about this, because on paper this is a talented team, with an improved coaching staff, but they play in the AFC where almost all the best QBs play, and I just do not trust Stefanski to not somehow choke away tight games, which I think we are going to be in a lot of. I still think there will be a major shakeup after this season regarding the coaching staff and possibly the front office. I hope I'm wrong, and win a lot of "Big Dummy" awards come the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.
I hope you are wrong. I see 7 wins as a floor and that record could spell an end to 40% of our roster, our entire coaching staff and maybe the front office whom I think as a slighter longer leash. 7 wins to me would indicate a poorer performance from Watson and some other key injuries.
I don’t see how this 2023 Browns Defense is worse than the 2022 version 381 pts. I don’t want to bring up his name again but “you know who” had no clue in my opinion and that to me is good enough for a measurable improvement let alone some of personnel changes that were made.This is a tough division and conference, but our roster is about as complete as I’ve seen it since the rebirth.
I hope you are wrong. I see 7 wins as a floor and that record could spell an end to 40% of our roster, our entire coaching staff and maybe the front office whom I think as a slighter longer leash. 7 wins to me would indicate a poorer performance from Watson and some other key injuries.
I don’t see how this 2023 Browns Defense is worse than the 2022 version 381 pts. I don’t want to bring up his name again but “you know who” had no clue in my opinion and that to me is good enough for a measurable improvement let alone some of personnel changes that were made.This is a tough division and conference, but our roster is about as complete as I’ve seen it since the rebirth.
I absolutely agree with everything you wrote.
To be honest, logically, it doesn't make sense on paper how this team goes 7-10. I absolutely know this. I've seen what I think are definite upgrades at defensive coordinator and special teams coordinator. The DLine has definitely been improved. The WR room has improved. The offense SHOULD outscore what the defense gives up rather easily.
I just do not think this team is a winning team. I don't think when push comes to shove this is a team that makes the winning plays down the stretch. I think this is a team that is weak mentally, and can be punched in the mouth.
I like Kevin Stefanski, but I don't think he's the guy to bring this team back to a legit playoff team. I'm not on the "WE NEED A RAH RAH BAD ASS WHO FOAMS AT THE MOUTH AND WILL KICK A PLAYER'S ASS IF THEY MESS UP" bandwagon, but I am in the "I want a head coach who has the team ready to play week in and week out and makes players accountable on and off the field" camp. I don't think Stefanski is that guy, sadly. I wasn't a big fan of his hire, then was pleasantly surprised in 2020, but he's regressed, and the team has too.
-
I hope you are wrong. I see 7 wins as a floor and that record could spell an end to 40% of our roster, our entire coaching staff and maybe the front office whom I think as a slighter longer leash. 7 wins to me would indicate a poorer performance from Watson and some other key injuries.
I don’t see how this 2023 Browns Defense is worse than the 2022 version 381 pts. I don’t want to bring up his name again but “you know who” had no clue in my opinion and that to me is good enough for a measurable improvement let alone some of personnel changes that were made.This is a tough division and conference, but our roster is about as complete as I’ve seen it since the rebirth.
I absolutely agree with everything you wrote.
To be honest, logically, it doesn't make sense on paper how this team goes 7-10. I absolutely know this. I've seen what I think are definite upgrades at defensive coordinator and special teams coordinator. The DLine has definitely been improved. The WR room has improved. The offense SHOULD outscore what the defense gives up rather easily.
I just do not think this team is a winning team. I don't think when push comes to shove this is a team that makes the winning plays down the stretch. I think this is a team that is weak mentally, and can be punched in the mouth.
I like Kevin Stefanski, but I don't think he's the guy to bring this team back to a legit playoff team. I'm not on the "WE NEED A RAH RAH BAD ASS WHO FOAMS AT THE MOUTH AND WILL KICK A PLAYER'S ASS IF THEY MESS UP" bandwagon, but I am in the "I want a head coach who has the team ready to play week in and week out and makes players accountable on and off the field" camp. I don't think Stefanski is that guy, sadly. I wasn't a big fan of his hire, then was pleasantly surprised in 2020, but he's regressed, and the team has too.
I absolutely agree with everything you wrote.
To be honest, logically, it doesn't make sense on paper how this team goes 7-10. I absolutely know this. I've seen what I think are definite upgrades at defensive coordinator and special teams coordinator. The DLine has definitely been improved. The WR room has improved. The offense SHOULD outscore what the defense gives up rather easily.
I just do not think this team is a winning team. I don't think when push comes to shove this is a team that makes the winning plays down the stretch. I think this is a team that is weak mentally, and can be punched in the mouth.
I like Kevin Stefanski, but I don't think he's the guy to bring this team back to a legit playoff team. I'm not on the "WE NEED A RAH RAH BAD ASS WHO FOAMS AT THE MOUTH AND WILL KICK A PLAYER'S ASS IF THEY MESS UP" bandwagon, but I am in the "I want a head coach who has the team ready to play week in and week out and makes players accountable on and off the field" camp. I don't think Stefanski is that guy, sadly. I wasn't a big fan of his hire, then was pleasantly surprised in 2020, but he's regressed, and the team has too.
I hear you, but he’s also a guy that won coach of the year as a rookie. And for my own eyes and hazy recollection, l recall some magic that year. And by magic l mean an assortment of ballsy calls that worked out. There’s some aggressiveness in that guy.
I can acknowledge some regression in his-right-call at-the right-time abilities the last couple years, but l have to hope that aggressive guy’s still in there and will challenge the team at the right times.
Days before the first game. It’s like the lead up to Christmas. Possibilities in the air! There’s a unicorn on my shoulder right now.
-
I absolutely agree with everything you wrote.
To be honest, logically, it doesn't make sense on paper how this team goes 7-10. I absolutely know this. I've seen what I think are definite upgrades at defensive coordinator and special teams coordinator. The DLine has definitely been improved. The WR room has improved. The offense SHOULD outscore what the defense gives up rather easily.
I just do not think this team is a winning team. I don't think when push comes to shove this is a team that makes the winning plays down the stretch. I think this is a team that is weak mentally, and can be punched in the mouth.
I like Kevin Stefanski, but I don't think he's the guy to bring this team back to a legit playoff team. I'm not on the "WE NEED A RAH RAH BAD ASS WHO FOAMS AT THE MOUTH AND WILL KICK A PLAYER'S ASS IF THEY MESS UP" bandwagon, but I am in the "I want a head coach who has the team ready to play week in and week out and makes players accountable on and off the field" camp. I don't think Stefanski is that guy, sadly. I wasn't a big fan of his hire, then was pleasantly surprised in 2020, but he's regressed, and the team has too.
I hear you, but he’s also a guy that won coach of the year as a rookie. And for my own eyes and hazy recollection, l recall some magic that year. And by magic l mean an assortment of ballsy calls that worked out. There’s some aggressiveness in that guy.
I can acknowledge some regression in his-right-call at-the right-time abilities the last couple years, but l have to hope that aggressive guy’s still in there and will challenge the team at the right times.
Days before the first game. It’s like the lead up to Christmas. Possibilities in the air! There’s a unicorn on my shoulder right now.
I hear you, but he’s also a guy that won coach of the year as a rookie. And for my own eyes and hazy recollection, l recall some magic that year. And by magic l mean an assortment of ballsy calls that worked out. There’s some aggressiveness in that guy.
I can acknowledge some regression in his-right-call at-the right-time abilities the last couple years, but l have to hope that aggressive guy’s still in there and will challenge the team at the right times.
Days before the first game. It’s like the lead up to Christmas. Possibilities in the air! There’s a unicorn on my shoulder right now.
Yes, yes and yes.
The narrative a few around here push that he's a pussy is laughable, if anything he might be too aggressive. Its just I've seen some games against (two specifically against New England) where it literally looks like Belichick and company are playing chess while our coaching staff was sticking checkers pieces up their asses. I question the team's collective intelligence the last few years, along with its collective intestinal fortitude. That's a bad combination, and the buck stops with Stefanski.
I fully admit I might be broken as a Browns fan. Maybe this is some weird defense mechanism from me. Yet, I'm still excited at the prospect of another Browns season around the corner, too.
-
I hear you, but he’s also a guy that won coach of the year as a rookie. And for my own eyes and hazy recollection, l recall some magic that year. And by magic l mean an assortment of ballsy calls that worked out. There’s some aggressiveness in that guy.
I can acknowledge some regression in his-right-call at-the right-time abilities the last couple years, but l have to hope that aggressive guy’s still in there and will challenge the team at the right times.
Days before the first game. It’s like the lead up to Christmas. Possibilities in the air! There’s a unicorn on my shoulder right now.
Yes, yes and yes.
The narrative a few around here push that he's a pussy is laughable, if anything he might be too aggressive. Its just I've seen some games against (two specifically against New England) where it literally looks like Belichick and company are playing chess while our coaching staff was sticking checkers pieces up their asses. I question the team's collective intelligence the last few years, along with its collective intestinal fortitude. That's a bad combination, and the buck stops with Stefanski.
I fully admit I might be broken as a Browns fan. Maybe this is some weird defense mechanism from me. Yet, I'm still excited at the prospect of another Browns season around the corner, too.
Yes, yes and yes.
The narrative a few around here push that he's a pussy is laughable, if anything he might be too aggressive. Its just I've seen some games against (two specifically against New England) where it literally looks like Belichick and company are playing chess while our coaching staff was sticking checkers pieces up their asses. I question the team's collective intelligence the last few years, along with its collective intestinal fortitude. That's a bad combination, and the buck stops with Stefanski.
I fully admit I might be broken as a Browns fan. Maybe this is some weird defense mechanism from me. Yet, I'm still excited at the prospect of another Browns season around the corner, too.
Unabated enthusiasm is always great until it’s abated, which is probably true of anything that ever is or isn’t bated, including master.
-
I hear you, but he’s also a guy that won coach of the year as a rookie. And for my own eyes and hazy recollection, l recall some magic that year. And by magic l mean an assortment of ballsy calls that worked out. There’s some aggressiveness in that guy.
I can acknowledge some regression in his-right-call at-the right-time abilities the last couple years, but l have to hope that aggressive guy’s still in there and will challenge the team at the right times.
Days before the first game. It’s like the lead up to Christmas. Possibilities in the air! There’s a unicorn on my shoulder right now.
Yes, yes and yes.
The narrative a few around here push that he's a pussy is laughable, if anything he might be too aggressive. Its just I've seen some games against (two specifically against New England) where it literally looks like Belichick and company are playing chess while our coaching staff was sticking checkers pieces up their asses. I question the team's collective intelligence the last few years, along with its collective intestinal fortitude. That's a bad combination, and the buck stops with Stefanski.
I fully admit I might be broken as a Browns fan. Maybe this is some weird defense mechanism from me. Yet, I'm still excited at the prospect of another Browns season around the corner, too.
Yes, yes and yes.
The narrative a few around here push that he's a pussy is laughable, if anything he might be too aggressive. Its just I've seen some games against (two specifically against New England) where it literally looks like Belichick and company are playing chess while our coaching staff was sticking checkers pieces up their asses. I question the team's collective intelligence the last few years, along with its collective intestinal fortitude. That's a bad combination, and the buck stops with Stefanski.
I fully admit I might be broken as a Browns fan. Maybe this is some weird defense mechanism from me. Yet, I'm still excited at the prospect of another Browns season around the corner, too.
We have UPenn running our team and Princeton putting the pieces together. I’ll tell you right now these are thoughtful/intellectual guys that are more likely to get in their own way by overanalyzing versus not putting enough thought into things.
Stefanski in my opinion is a risk taker. I recall many of us getting upset week 3 last year he goes for the TD instead of kicking the 20 yard field goal against Atlanta in the 1st Quarter. I have less concern in those situations and the circumstances may have justified those actions our defense needed help and we needed to put up points. You are right there is no ounce of pussy in him.
But you have countless examples of one score games 3rd quarter. We are five wide shotgun with Chubb on the bench for three straight downs - is it panic? If not than Nick Chubb should be offered up for draft picks and pass catchers. I believe he presses a bit - under 5 mins down by score - that’s fine- the play calling should be dictated more by the circumstances.
I also want to see more play design and calls taking advantage of our superior athleticism (Chubb) and route running (Cooper) and red zone physical superiority (Njoku). Under Kevin, We get too cute sometimes and get away from our playmakers. If Kevin coached the Cavs it may go something like this down by one and I have a play design where Allen could be trying 17 footer or Okoro shooting a three because the data says the other team may not expect it.
If I’m losing it’s Nick Chubb short of the goal line or a play route design to get Cooper the ball. The smartest guy in the room may try to spring Schwartz open
-
Yes, yes and yes.
The narrative a few around here push that he's a pussy is laughable, if anything he might be too aggressive. Its just I've seen some games against (two specifically against New England) where it literally looks like Belichick and company are playing chess while our coaching staff was sticking checkers pieces up their asses. I question the team's collective intelligence the last few years, along with its collective intestinal fortitude. That's a bad combination, and the buck stops with Stefanski.
I fully admit I might be broken as a Browns fan. Maybe this is some weird defense mechanism from me. Yet, I'm still excited at the prospect of another Browns season around the corner, too.
We have UPenn running our team and Princeton putting the pieces together. I’ll tell you right now these are thoughtful/intellectual guys that are more likely to get in their own way by overanalyzing versus not putting enough thought into things.
Stefanski in my opinion is a risk taker. I recall many of us getting upset week 3 last year he goes for the TD instead of kicking the 20 yard field goal against Atlanta in the 1st Quarter. I have less concern in those situations and the circumstances may have justified those actions our defense needed help and we needed to put up points. You are right there is no ounce of pussy in him.
But you have countless examples of one score games 3rd quarter. We are five wide shotgun with Chubb on the bench for three straight downs - is it panic? If not than Nick Chubb should be offered up for draft picks and pass catchers. I believe he presses a bit - under 5 mins down by score - that’s fine- the play calling should be dictated more by the circumstances.
I also want to see more play design and calls taking advantage of our superior athleticism (Chubb) and route running (Cooper) and red zone physical superiority (Njoku). Under Kevin, We get too cute sometimes and get away from our playmakers. If Kevin coached the Cavs it may go something like this down by one and I have a play design where Allen could be trying 17 footer or Okoro shooting a three because the data says the other team may not expect it.
If I’m losing it’s Nick Chubb short of the goal line or a play route design to get Cooper the ball. The smartest guy in the room may try to spring Schwartz open
We have UPenn running our team and Princeton putting the pieces together. I’ll tell you right now these are thoughtful/intellectual guys that are more likely to get in their own way by overanalyzing versus not putting enough thought into things.
Stefanski in my opinion is a risk taker. I recall many of us getting upset week 3 last year he goes for the TD instead of kicking the 20 yard field goal against Atlanta in the 1st Quarter. I have less concern in those situations and the circumstances may have justified those actions our defense needed help and we needed to put up points. You are right there is no ounce of pussy in him.
But you have countless examples of one score games 3rd quarter. We are five wide shotgun with Chubb on the bench for three straight downs - is it panic? If not than Nick Chubb should be offered up for draft picks and pass catchers. I believe he presses a bit - under 5 mins down by score - that’s fine- the play calling should be dictated more by the circumstances.
I also want to see more play design and calls taking advantage of our superior athleticism (Chubb) and route running (Cooper) and red zone physical superiority (Njoku). Under Kevin, We get too cute sometimes and get away from our playmakers. If Kevin coached the Cavs it may go something like this down by one and I have a play design where Allen could be trying 17 footer or Okoro shooting a three because the data says the other team may not expect it.
If I’m losing it’s Nick Chubb short of the goal line or a play route design to get Cooper the ball. The smartest guy in the room may try to spring Schwartz open
Well said! Piggybacks: For now, I want Schwartz exclusively for the Defense because that thing was a hot mess last year. There's been some good points made about Stefanski in this thread; but I get the feeling when he's calling the plays - there's too many voices on the head-set (creating unnecessary confusion in a limited time to get the next play wired into the huddle). There's too many Chiefs and not enough Indians to get the job done the way it needs to be.
Here's an outside the box wish: I want to see us line-up Dawand Jones on the outside of either Tackle on occasion. Just a wrinkle - to throw off teams wanting to load up their attack on one pf the edges (ie: the blind side) . It would seem like a complete waste just to have this guy watching all the action from the sidelines all year.
-
■ GO BROWNS !
1. Browns record? ... 11-6
2. Bengals record? ... 11-6
3. Ravens record? ... 8-9
4. Steelers record? ... 7-105. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do the Browns allow? ... 420, 388
6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Deshaun Watson throw for? ... 4234, 36, 16
7. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1500, 12
8. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? ... Coop, 90
9. Who is second for the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Moore... 80
10. How many sacks COMBINED do Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith have? ... 36, 3011. How many field goals does Dustin Hopkins attempt? How many does he make? ... 36, 30
12. Browns record vs the AFC North? ... 4-2
13. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? ... CLE OVER SF, Hey dream BIG ! -
If any moderator could lock this, it would be greatly appreciated.
GO BROWNS!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login