★ New members ★
-
Good morning folks I just approved a handful of new members. If you are one of them check in and say hi. I passed over 3 of them just because the login name sounded a little iffy. One login name was Cleve Sux so with all due respect that guy can blow me. Also I approved one from Rams fan I figured what the hell. Stop in and get some abuse.
WSS
Maybe he just thinks the user Cleve sux, haha
Maybe he just thinks the user Cleve sux, haha
Never thought of that woodrow. Hating that fucker might be automatic approval. ?
WSS
-
Good morning folks I just approved a handful of new members. If you are one of them check in and say hi. I passed over 3 of them just because the login name sounded a little iffy. One login name was Cleve Sux so with all due respect that guy can blow me. Also I approved one from Rams fan I figured what the hell. Stop in and get some abuse.
WSS
Good morning folks I just approved a handful of new members. If you are one of them check in and say hi. I passed over 3 of them just because the login name sounded a little iffy. One login name was Cleve Sux so with all due respect that guy can blow me. Also I approved one from Rams fan I figured what the hell. Stop in and get some abuse.
WSS
I think we might want to be a bit. "Open minded" about newmembers but we also don't want to invite a bunch of headaches.
Maybe ask them to clean up their user names a bit as a reqirement for admission to this Cleveland BROWNS board. I say yes. (
️) Ex. Go Pitts. Yes. CLE SUX NO !
Easy enough ? Eh ?
-
Good morning folks I just approved a handful of new members. If you are one of them check in and say hi. I passed over 3 of them just because the login name sounded a little iffy. One login name was Cleve Sux so with all due respect that guy can blow me. Also I approved one from Rams fan I figured what the hell. Stop in and get some abuse.
WSS
I think we might want to be a bit. "Open minded" about newmembers but we also don't want to invite a bunch of headaches.
Maybe ask them to clean up their user names a bit as a reqirement for admission to this Cleveland BROWNS board. I say yes. (
️) Ex. Go Pitts. Yes. CLE SUX NO !
Easy enough ? Eh ?
I think we might want to be a bit. "Open minded" about newmembers but we also don't want to invite a bunch of headaches.
Maybe ask them to clean up their user names a bit as a reqirement for admission to this Cleveland BROWNS board. I say yes. (
️) Ex. Go Pitts. Yes. CLE SUX NO !
Easy enough ? Eh ?
Hey fuck them. Coming here with that screen name is an act of hostility so..
I could treat a Squealer fan with respect, well some respect, but that's about as far as it goes and they are going to get a raft of shit.
WSS
-
I guess I've been a member for a while and only found out when I tried to create an account and was notified that my e-mail was already on file. A little about myself, I live in the Columbus area. I'm a huge OSU fan and I also root for ND. I've been a Browns fan since Blanton Collier(1968) was head coach, Indians fan since 1968 and Cavs fan since their very beginning. I'm a long time Browns season ticket holder and hope to hang around long enough to at least witness the Browns in the SB. I've witnessed 5 NFL/AFC championships but all of those came in my first 20 years of fandom.
-
I guess I've been a member for a while and only found out when I tried to create an account and was notified that my e-mail was already on file. A little about myself, I live in the Columbus area. I'm a huge OSU fan and I also root for ND. I've been a Browns fan since Blanton Collier(1968) was head coach, Indians fan since 1968 and Cavs fan since their very beginning. I'm a long time Browns season ticket holder and hope to hang around long enough to at least witness the Browns in the SB. I've witnessed 5 NFL/AFC championships but all of those came in my first 20 years of fandom.
I guess I've been a member for a while and only found out when I tried to create an account and was notified that my e-mail was already on file. A little about myself, I live in the Columbus area. I'm a huge OSU fan and I also root for ND. I've been a Browns fan since Blanton Collier(1968) was head coach, Indians fan since 1968 and Cavs fan since their very beginning. I'm a long time Browns season ticket holder and hope to hang around long enough to at least witness the Browns in the SB. I've witnessed 5 NFL/AFC championships but all of those came in my first 20 years of fandom.
Thanks for chiming in Katfan! Go Browns!
-
Hi. I just Okayed a bunch of new members. So if you were one of them, check in and say hello.
Tell us who you are and what brings you to the browns board
Westside Steve
WSS
-
I'm not a member yet but I've registered and I hope I will be soon. I'm not sure if this actually publishes otherwise but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I wasn't a big sports fan growing up and have been trying to get more into it as an adult. I've wanted to follow NFL for a while which can be a challenge because I live and work in Korea. But this year I decided I'm going for it. I'm learning slowly so I hope some fans will be patient with me, I'm very excited to get into the sport. When it came to picking a team to follow I didn't have much to go on - I didn't have the histroy with football a lot of you probably do. But I lived in Ohio from the ages of 7 to 11 and they were the happiest times of my childhood. I get weepy eyed when I see a Meijer. This was also though in the dark times... 95-99... So I'm sure many of you will know why I didn't get indoctrinated into Brown-ism then... I actually only learned about all that today and I can't imagine what it must have been like. I got emotional myself seeing old footage of fans at that last 95 game. I like under dogs, who doesn't? And one of the things that attracts me to football is the NFL season represents a transition to my favorite part of the year - the colder months. Pre-season in august tells me we won't suffer in the heat much longer. The Browns colors reminds me of the autumn leaves, sweaters and jackets, warm drinks, holidays. Its a comforting sight and football itself reminds me of home even though I didn't get into it that much when I lived there. I am an American, and its always been a part of my zeitgeist if I engaged in it directly or not. Some of these reasons may seem silly, or arbitrary, and I don't pretend to be equal to those who have been with this team forever - but I'm excited to give my support and learn the game through the Clevland Browns. Better late than never!
I was also realy excited to find this site. I hate reddit but really wanted to find a community to learn the game from a support the team with. So thank you, all those who keep the old net style message board afloat.
-
Hi everybody I just did a big upgrade and added a handful of new applications. Check in and say hello.
WSS
-
I'm not a member yet but I've registered and I hope I will be soon. I'm not sure if this actually publishes otherwise but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I wasn't a big sports fan growing up and have been trying to get more into it as an adult. I've wanted to follow NFL for a while which can be a challenge because I live and work in Korea. But this year I decided I'm going for it. I'm learning slowly so I hope some fans will be patient with me, I'm very excited to get into the sport. When it came to picking a team to follow I didn't have much to go on - I didn't have the histroy with football a lot of you probably do. But I lived in Ohio from the ages of 7 to 11 and they were the happiest times of my childhood. I get weepy eyed when I see a Meijer. This was also though in the dark times... 95-99... So I'm sure many of you will know why I didn't get indoctrinated into Brown-ism then... I actually only learned about all that today and I can't imagine what it must have been like. I got emotional myself seeing old footage of fans at that last 95 game. I like under dogs, who doesn't? And one of the things that attracts me to football is the NFL season represents a transition to my favorite part of the year - the colder months. Pre-season in august tells me we won't suffer in the heat much longer. The Browns colors reminds me of the autumn leaves, sweaters and jackets, warm drinks, holidays. Its a comforting sight and football itself reminds me of home even though I didn't get into it that much when I lived there. I am an American, and its always been a part of my zeitgeist if I engaged in it directly or not. Some of these reasons may seem silly, or arbitrary, and I don't pretend to be equal to those who have been with this team forever - but I'm excited to give my support and learn the game through the Clevland Browns. Better late than never!
I was also realy excited to find this site. I hate reddit but really wanted to find a community to learn the game from a support the team with. So thank you, all those who keep the old net style message board afloat.
I'm not a member yet but I've registered and I hope I will be soon. I'm not sure if this actually publishes otherwise but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I wasn't a big sports fan growing up and have been trying to get more into it as an adult. I've wanted to follow NFL for a while which can be a challenge because I live and work in Korea. But this year I decided I'm going for it. I'm learning slowly so I hope some fans will be patient with me, I'm very excited to get into the sport. When it came to picking a team to follow I didn't have much to go on - I didn't have the histroy with football a lot of you probably do. But I lived in Ohio from the ages of 7 to 11 and they were the happiest times of my childhood. I get weepy eyed when I see a Meijer. This was also though in the dark times... 95-99... So I'm sure many of you will know why I didn't get indoctrinated into Brown-ism then... I actually only learned about all that today and I can't imagine what it must have been like. I got emotional myself seeing old footage of fans at that last 95 game. I like under dogs, who doesn't? And one of the things that attracts me to football is the NFL season represents a transition to my favorite part of the year - the colder months. Pre-season in august tells me we won't suffer in the heat much longer. The Browns colors reminds me of the autumn leaves, sweaters and jackets, warm drinks, holidays. Its a comforting sight and football itself reminds me of home even though I didn't get into it that much when I lived there. I am an American, and its always been a part of my zeitgeist if I engaged in it directly or not. Some of these reasons may seem silly, or arbitrary, and I don't pretend to be equal to those who have been with this team forever - but I'm excited to give my support and learn the game through the Clevland Browns. Better late than never!
I was also realy excited to find this site. I hate reddit but really wanted to find a community to learn the game from a support the team with. So thank you, all those who keep the old net style message board afloat.
Well you are a member now. Welcome aboard.
WSS
-
I'm not a member yet but I've registered and I hope I will be soon. I'm not sure if this actually publishes otherwise but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I wasn't a big sports fan growing up and have been trying to get more into it as an adult. I've wanted to follow NFL for a while which can be a challenge because I live and work in Korea. But this year I decided I'm going for it. I'm learning slowly so I hope some fans will be patient with me, I'm very excited to get into the sport. When it came to picking a team to follow I didn't have much to go on - I didn't have the histroy with football a lot of you probably do. But I lived in Ohio from the ages of 7 to 11 and they were the happiest times of my childhood. I get weepy eyed when I see a Meijer. This was also though in the dark times... 95-99... So I'm sure many of you will know why I didn't get indoctrinated into Brown-ism then... I actually only learned about all that today and I can't imagine what it must have been like. I got emotional myself seeing old footage of fans at that last 95 game. I like under dogs, who doesn't? And one of the things that attracts me to football is the NFL season represents a transition to my favorite part of the year - the colder months. Pre-season in august tells me we won't suffer in the heat much longer. The Browns colors reminds me of the autumn leaves, sweaters and jackets, warm drinks, holidays. Its a comforting sight and football itself reminds me of home even though I didn't get into it that much when I lived there. I am an American, and its always been a part of my zeitgeist if I engaged in it directly or not. Some of these reasons may seem silly, or arbitrary, and I don't pretend to be equal to those who have been with this team forever - but I'm excited to give my support and learn the game through the Clevland Browns. Better late than never!
I was also realy excited to find this site. I hate reddit but really wanted to find a community to learn the game from a support the team with. So thank you, all those who keep the old net style message board afloat.
I'm not a member yet but I've registered and I hope I will be soon. I'm not sure if this actually publishes otherwise but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I wasn't a big sports fan growing up and have been trying to get more into it as an adult. I've wanted to follow NFL for a while which can be a challenge because I live and work in Korea. But this year I decided I'm going for it. I'm learning slowly so I hope some fans will be patient with me, I'm very excited to get into the sport. When it came to picking a team to follow I didn't have much to go on - I didn't have the histroy with football a lot of you probably do. But I lived in Ohio from the ages of 7 to 11 and they were the happiest times of my childhood. I get weepy eyed when I see a Meijer. This was also though in the dark times... 95-99... So I'm sure many of you will know why I didn't get indoctrinated into Brown-ism then... I actually only learned about all that today and I can't imagine what it must have been like. I got emotional myself seeing old footage of fans at that last 95 game. I like under dogs, who doesn't? And one of the things that attracts me to football is the NFL season represents a transition to my favorite part of the year - the colder months. Pre-season in august tells me we won't suffer in the heat much longer. The Browns colors reminds me of the autumn leaves, sweaters and jackets, warm drinks, holidays. Its a comforting sight and football itself reminds me of home even though I didn't get into it that much when I lived there. I am an American, and its always been a part of my zeitgeist if I engaged in it directly or not. Some of these reasons may seem silly, or arbitrary, and I don't pretend to be equal to those who have been with this team forever - but I'm excited to give my support and learn the game through the Clevland Browns. Better late than never!
I was also realy excited to find this site. I hate reddit but really wanted to find a community to learn the game from a support the team with. So thank you, all those who keep the old net style message board afloat.
Hey there Orange_Ranger. .... welcome to TBB ! Hope to see you around the boards soon. mjp (most used) or mjp28. or Michael.
And. ... GO BROWNS !
-
I'm not a member yet but I've registered and I hope I will be soon. I'm not sure if this actually publishes otherwise but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I wasn't a big sports fan growing up and have been trying to get more into it as an adult. I've wanted to follow NFL for a while which can be a challenge because I live and work in Korea. But this year I decided I'm going for it. I'm learning slowly so I hope some fans will be patient with me, I'm very excited to get into the sport. When it came to picking a team to follow I didn't have much to go on - I didn't have the histroy with football a lot of you probably do. But I lived in Ohio from the ages of 7 to 11 and they were the happiest times of my childhood. I get weepy eyed when I see a Meijer. This was also though in the dark times... 95-99... So I'm sure many of you will know why I didn't get indoctrinated into Brown-ism then... I actually only learned about all that today and I can't imagine what it must have been like. I got emotional myself seeing old footage of fans at that last 95 game. I like under dogs, who doesn't? And one of the things that attracts me to football is the NFL season represents a transition to my favorite part of the year - the colder months. Pre-season in august tells me we won't suffer in the heat much longer. The Browns colors reminds me of the autumn leaves, sweaters and jackets, warm drinks, holidays. Its a comforting sight and football itself reminds me of home even though I didn't get into it that much when I lived there. I am an American, and its always been a part of my zeitgeist if I engaged in it directly or not. Some of these reasons may seem silly, or arbitrary, and I don't pretend to be equal to those who have been with this team forever - but I'm excited to give my support and learn the game through the Clevland Browns. Better late than never!
I was also realy excited to find this site. I hate reddit but really wanted to find a community to learn the game from a support the team with. So thank you, all those who keep the old net style message board afloat.
I'm not a member yet but I've registered and I hope I will be soon. I'm not sure if this actually publishes otherwise but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I wasn't a big sports fan growing up and have been trying to get more into it as an adult. I've wanted to follow NFL for a while which can be a challenge because I live and work in Korea. But this year I decided I'm going for it. I'm learning slowly so I hope some fans will be patient with me, I'm very excited to get into the sport. When it came to picking a team to follow I didn't have much to go on - I didn't have the histroy with football a lot of you probably do. But I lived in Ohio from the ages of 7 to 11 and they were the happiest times of my childhood. I get weepy eyed when I see a Meijer. This was also though in the dark times... 95-99... So I'm sure many of you will know why I didn't get indoctrinated into Brown-ism then... I actually only learned about all that today and I can't imagine what it must have been like. I got emotional myself seeing old footage of fans at that last 95 game. I like under dogs, who doesn't? And one of the things that attracts me to football is the NFL season represents a transition to my favorite part of the year - the colder months. Pre-season in august tells me we won't suffer in the heat much longer. The Browns colors reminds me of the autumn leaves, sweaters and jackets, warm drinks, holidays. Its a comforting sight and football itself reminds me of home even though I didn't get into it that much when I lived there. I am an American, and its always been a part of my zeitgeist if I engaged in it directly or not. Some of these reasons may seem silly, or arbitrary, and I don't pretend to be equal to those who have been with this team forever - but I'm excited to give my support and learn the game through the Clevland Browns. Better late than never!
I was also realy excited to find this site. I hate reddit but really wanted to find a community to learn the game from a support the team with. So thank you, all those who keep the old net style message board afloat.
Welcome to the board Orange Ranger! I gotta admit l’m curious about life in Korea, feel free drop some informational nuggets on that, like the pros and cons of living there. I’m a big fan of the food. I read a journal a while back about a former MLB pitcher who moved there to play ball. The thing that sticks out is he said they eat fish for breakfast.
Is K Pop still a thing? A few years ago l dated a gal whose daughter was ate up over BTS. I gotta admit they were talented dudes.
Yeah, the late 90s was a low point for us Browns fans. But back in the saddle again!
Your handle and avatar totally reminded me of this, a shreddier version of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme song. I’m more of a Voltron guy myself.
-
[ HEY NEW MEMBERS ! ]
For all you new members STOP BY !
AND JUST SAY HI ! Let us know a little about you, your favorite stuff and such.
? THE BROWNS BOARD ?
[ HEY NEW MEMBERS ! ]
For all you new members STOP BY !
AND JUST SAY HI ! Let us know a little about you, your favorite stuff and such.
? THE BROWNS BOARD ?
~ AND ~ a reminder to you "NEW MEMBERS" and the "NOT SO NEW MEMBERS" to stop by once in awhile to just say ..... HI !
mjp.
And. .... GO BROWNS !
-
I'm not a member yet but I've registered and I hope I will be soon. I'm not sure if this actually publishes otherwise but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I wasn't a big sports fan growing up and have been trying to get more into it as an adult. I've wanted to follow NFL for a while which can be a challenge because I live and work in Korea. But this year I decided I'm going for it. I'm learning slowly so I hope some fans will be patient with me, I'm very excited to get into the sport. When it came to picking a team to follow I didn't have much to go on - I didn't have the histroy with football a lot of you probably do. But I lived in Ohio from the ages of 7 to 11 and they were the happiest times of my childhood. I get weepy eyed when I see a Meijer. This was also though in the dark times... 95-99... So I'm sure many of you will know why I didn't get indoctrinated into Brown-ism then... I actually only learned about all that today and I can't imagine what it must have been like. I got emotional myself seeing old footage of fans at that last 95 game. I like under dogs, who doesn't? And one of the things that attracts me to football is the NFL season represents a transition to my favorite part of the year - the colder months. Pre-season in august tells me we won't suffer in the heat much longer. The Browns colors reminds me of the autumn leaves, sweaters and jackets, warm drinks, holidays. Its a comforting sight and football itself reminds me of home even though I didn't get into it that much when I lived there. I am an American, and its always been a part of my zeitgeist if I engaged in it directly or not. Some of these reasons may seem silly, or arbitrary, and I don't pretend to be equal to those who have been with this team forever - but I'm excited to give my support and learn the game through the Clevland Browns. Better late than never!
I was also realy excited to find this site. I hate reddit but really wanted to find a community to learn the game from a support the team with. So thank you, all those who keep the old net style message board afloat.
Welcome to the board Orange Ranger! I gotta admit l’m curious about life in Korea, feel free drop some informational nuggets on that, like the pros and cons of living there. I’m a big fan of the food. I read a journal a while back about a former MLB pitcher who moved there to play ball. The thing that sticks out is he said they eat fish for breakfast.
Is K Pop still a thing? A few years ago l dated a gal whose daughter was ate up over BTS. I gotta admit they were talented dudes.
Yeah, the late 90s was a low point for us Browns fans. But back in the saddle again!
Your handle and avatar totally reminded me of this, a shreddier version of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme song. I’m more of a Voltron guy myself.
Welcome to the board Orange Ranger! I gotta admit l’m curious about life in Korea, feel free drop some informational nuggets on that, like the pros and cons of living there. I’m a big fan of the food. I read a journal a while back about a former MLB pitcher who moved there to play ball. The thing that sticks out is he said they eat fish for breakfast.
Is K Pop still a thing? A few years ago l dated a gal whose daughter was ate up over BTS. I gotta admit they were talented dudes.
Yeah, the late 90s was a low point for us Browns fans. But back in the saddle again!
Your handle and avatar totally reminded me of this, a shreddier version of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme song. I’m more of a Voltron guy myself.
Awesome. Love that theme. Fun story I once was messing around with my friend from out of town talking about just nostaglic stuff and played the original full version and then we went hiking but I somehow didn't realize I had that song playing on a loop and my speaker had fallen when my door slammed shut and so my downstairs neighbor was having power rangers pumped through his vents for about 6 hours.
I haven't eaten much fish for breakfast but then I don't eat breakfast much at all. There are lots of fish dishes. Grilled eel here is my favorite. K-Pop deffiitely still a thing though I'm more into the smaller rock scene with bands like National Pigeon Unity, Walking After U, and Guckkasten. Hit me up about being out here anytime, I've been here close to a decade.
-
Got a little ugly on the Colts forum during game week for the Colts vs. Packers game Sunday. They can't handle the truth.
Don't bother going over there, they have already removed all my posts. All were perfectly fine. But they were butthurt about the Pack winning with a backup QB. They don't want none of this.
I want my welcome here now.?
-
Got a little ugly on the Colts forum during game week for the Colts vs. Packers game Sunday. They can't handle the truth.
Don't bother going over there, they have already removed all my posts. All were perfectly fine. But they were butthurt about the Pack winning with a backup QB. They don't want none of this.
I want my welcome here now.?
Got a little ugly on the Colts forum during game week for the Colts vs. Packers game Sunday. They can't handle the truth.
Don't bother going over there, they have already removed all my posts. All were perfectly fine. But they are just worried about the Pack winning with a backup QB. They don't want none of this.
I want my welcome here now.?
Welcome to the BB PackerNation!
-
Got a little ugly on the Colts forum during game week for the Colts vs. Packers game Sunday. They can't handle the truth.
Don't bother going over there, they have already removed all my posts. All were perfectly fine. But they are just worried about the Pack winning with a backup QB. They don't want none of this.
I want my welcome here now.?
Welcome to the BB PackerNation!
Welcome to the BB PackerNation!
Thank you! Appreciate it.
-
Got a little ugly on the Colts forum during game week for the Colts vs. Packers game Sunday. They can't handle the truth.
Don't bother going over there, they have already removed all my posts. All were perfectly fine. But they were butthurt about the Pack winning with a backup QB. They don't want none of this.
I want my welcome here now.?
Got a little ugly on the Colts forum during game week for the Colts vs. Packers game Sunday. They can't handle the truth.
Don't bother going over there, they have already removed all my posts. All were perfectly fine. But they are just worried about the Pack winning with a backup QB. They don't want none of this.
I want my welcome here now.?
Hey look at me, I got banned....Pathetic
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login