Skip to content

★ New members ★

The Browns Board
67 22 17.9k
  • I guess I've been a member for a while and only found out when I tried to create an account and was notified that my e-mail was already on file. A little about myself, I live in the Columbus area. I'm a huge OSU fan and I also root for ND. I've been a Browns fan since Blanton Collier(1968) was head coach, Indians fan since 1968 and Cavs fan since their very beginning. I'm a long time Browns season ticket holder and hope to hang around long enough to at least witness the Browns in the SB. I've witnessed 5 NFL/AFC championships but all of those came in my first 20 years of fandom. 

    @katfan4ever said:

    I guess I've been a member for a while and only found out when I tried to create an account and was notified that my e-mail was already on file. A little about myself, I live in the Columbus area. I'm a huge OSU fan and I also root for ND. I've been a Browns fan since Blanton Collier(1968) was head coach, Indians fan since 1968 and Cavs fan since their very beginning. I'm a long time Browns season ticket holder and hope to hang around long enough to at least witness the Browns in the SB. I've witnessed 5 NFL/AFC championships but all of those came in my first 20 years of fandom. 

    Welcome to the Boards. I’ve been a Browns fan since the Kardiac Kids days. The first Browns game I ever watched was the Minnesota game (I think in 1980) where they lost on a Hail Mary from Tommy Kramer to Ahmad Rishad at the end. 
     

    Hoping to see some exciting Browns football this year. 
     

    Go Browns, Go Cavs, Go Guardiand!

  • welcome new (and old friends). It's been a minute.

  • Hi,

    I'm new to the board, just saying 'hi'.

  • Hi,

    I'm new to the board, just saying 'hi'.

    @musclemom said:

    Hi,

    I'm new to the board, just saying 'hi'.

    Welcome to the board musclemom. I don’t think l want to arm wrestle you. 

  • Hi,

    I'm new to the board, just saying 'hi'.

    @musclemom said:

    Hi,

    I'm new to the board, just saying 'hi'.

    The Arnie Classic isn't until March. You're early. 

  • This board has become a sausage factory the last few years and it’s a damn shame. We don’t really have many if any female participants. 

  • This board has become a sausage factory the last few years and it’s a damn shame. We don’t really have many if any female participants. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    This board has become a sausage factory the last few years and it’s a damn shame. We don’t really have many if any female participants. 

    we have nickers 

  • bbedwardB bbedward unpinned this topic