Skip to content

Aaron Rodgers ? Monday Night Football Thread ? September 11

The Browns Board
34 22 1.1k 1
  • Brownsfan92B Brownsfan92 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I like Rogers.  Feel bad for him.

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #10

    image.thumb.jpeg.0f22ed3accb3354e59d7754f564ba9c4.jpeg

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Josh Allen is the new Brett Farve. 

    For everything he does that makes you go 'wow', he does something equally as dumb. 

  • Well bummer....

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @nickers said:

    Well bummer....

    I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news - but Aaron Rodgers still owns the Chicago Bears!   

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Torn Achilles for sure for A-A-Ron. May be the end of the line period for Rodgers. 

    I definitely feel bad for Jets fans. They are riding in the same boat as Browns fans in a lot of ways and to see the season likely go up in flames literally 4 plays into the season is downright cruel.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    You just have to look up and.. And take solace in to the fact.. It just wasn't meant to be...

  • The Junkyard DogT The Junkyard Dog wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I've always admired him as a player tbh and sucks for him as I really think this could be the end of his career. One of those fluke things. Jets themselves are done, regardless of winning the game last night; Wilson is terrible.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Rodgers has been playing a heel for years and now he injured his Achilles... funny stuff

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    They will still be player if they can shore up their OT spots or gameplan around it.  I was laughing when they are pushing for Brady- I’d be shocked if he came out of retirement to play behind two bookend turnstiles. 
     

    Their defense is great and they can run the ball and they have a true number 1 WR that was productive with the young scrub last year.  You can win a fair share of games with those pieces.  Teams like the Browns that can pressure from the edge - long night for the Jets. 

  • They will still be player if they can shore up their OT spots or gameplan around it.  I was laughing when they are pushing for Brady- I’d be shocked if he came out of retirement to play behind two bookend turnstiles. 
     

    Their defense is great and they can run the ball and they have a true number 1 WR that was productive with the young scrub last year.  You can win a fair share of games with those pieces.  Teams like the Browns that can pressure from the edge - long night for the Jets. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @sdbacker80 said:

    They will still be player if they can shore up their OT spots or gameplan around it.  I was laughing when they are pushing for Brady- I’d be shocked if he came out of retirement to play behind two bookend turnstiles. 
     

    Their defense is great and they can run the ball and they have a true number 1 WR that was productive with the young scrub last year.  You can win a fair share of games with those pieces.  Teams like the Browns that can pressure from the edge - long night for the Jets. 

    It doesn't get any easier for the Jets offense - now they gotta face the Dallas defense that absolutely swarmed and suffocated the NY Giants passing game.

  • I've always admired him as a player tbh and sucks for him as I really think this could be the end of his career. One of those fluke things. Jets themselves are done, regardless of winning the game last night; Wilson is terrible.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-junkyard-dog said:

    I've always admired him as a player tbh and sucks for him as I really think this could be the end of his career. One of those fluke things. Jets themselves are done, regardless of winning the game last night; Wilson is terrible.

    Sad because I kind of liked him coming out... Some guys just aren't for the big time...

  • JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Sorry to hear, he was one of the great ones I enjoyed watching.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    aaron rodgers modern medicine.jpg

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    aaron rodgers modern medicine.jpg

    Rodgers was a great player but was into conspiracy theories. I guess you could say it was his Achilles heel.

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    The AFC Playoffs just got more interesting.

  • JPPT1974J JPPT1974 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    NY Jets season will now be on such a very long one.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #25

    Now there’s talk that the NFLPA wants to do away with artificial turf.

    The general consensus is that it would cause a player’s foot to slide, which was the cause of AR injury.

    I have a better solution…get rid of the cleats.

    IMG_4805.png

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I guess the only silver lining for the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets is that they now will not be sending the Packers a first round pick in next year's draft.

    It will now be a second rounder. 

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #27

    I truly was rooting for Rodgers and the Jets,, kinda 🙂

    I'm sorry, does laughing at these make me a bad person? ?

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1016820596248844

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/697030688426194

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Sorry to see that.  I don't like to see any player get injured, even Steelers.

    At his age, he might have to hang them up.