The Official ? Monday Night Football Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread ? Sept 18
-
PIT DBs and LBs planting and flying downhill. Have to hold up and keep hitting them short like you're doing.
Like a batter crowding the plate, have to keep throwing inside and move them off the box.
-
What do you guys make of these outfits. I don't like it to be honest. It doesn't look like the browns
-
-
3 and out alright D
-
Stopped them, but it sucks they let them flip the field.
-
What do you guys make of these outfits. I don't like it to be honest. It doesn't look like the browns
What do you guys make of these outfits. I don't like it to be honest. It doesn't look like the browns
They looked much better in the professional picture with all of the post editing.
-
What do you guys make of these outfits. I don't like it to be honest. It doesn't look like the browns
What do you guys make of these outfits. I don't like it to be honest. It doesn't look like the browns
Looks like a college team
-
Too much you want to allow on a 3rd, but getting off the field is a victory
-
-
Not worried about a team led by Kenny fucking Pickett. More worried about who we have calling the plays. Run Chubb, set screens for Chubb, and let Watson use his legs until he gets his accuracy under control, not rocket science.
-
Still playing like the browns though so there's that at least
-
What do you guys make of these outfits. I don't like it to be honest. It doesn't look like the browns
What do you guys make of these outfits. I don't like it to be honest. It doesn't look like the browns
I think they are kinda cool myself, but tbh we could come out wearing damn trash bags as long as we won.
-
Take a shot downfield too many bodies at the LOS
-
-
Dutch called me nuts, but I tried to tell everyone. Every bounce, every holding call, every break will go their way. When you are up against history, it's more than football. Watson won't have any time, we can't run it too much because we will get a holding and the drive will be over. We might not score in the half. It's going to be a slugfest for any first down. We CAN win, but make no mistake, we're battling more than just the Steelers.
-
It appears they can't do much about chubb. A competent Madden player would know what to do with that but stefanski? I'm not sure.
-
Great throw and even better catch!
-
-
Damn what a catch even with a guy holding him.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login