The Official ? Monday Night Football Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread ? Sept 18
-
-
Damn what a catch even with a guy holding him.
-
-
Chubb can have 200 yards in this game, keep feeding him!
-
It appears they can't do much about chubb. A competent Madden player would know what to do with that but stefanski? I'm not sure.
It appears they can't do much about chubb. A competent Madden player would know what to do with that but stefanski? I'm not sure.
How many RBs ran the ball more than Nick Chubb last year?
-
It appears they can't do much about chubb. A competent Madden player would know what to do with that but stefanski? I'm not sure.
How many RBs ran the ball more than Nick Chubb last year?
How many RBs ran the ball more than Nick Chubb last year?
I don't know. Do you? My guess is a bunch.
-
How the fuck did they put up a photo of him from the three days Chubb wore #31? ?
-
-
-
-
My God got the first down, but what kind of play calling is this?
-
Jesus hold onto the damn ball, dude.
-
Ok, Stef... NOW you're getting too fucking cute.
-
My God got the first down, but what kind of play calling is this?
My God got the first down, but what kind of play calling is this?
That’s our HC
-
How's our 2nd string QB? Watson looks like he might die.
-
How many RBs ran the ball more than Nick Chubb last year?
I don't know. Do you? My guess is a bunch.
I don't know. Do you? My guess is a bunch.
Your guess would be wrong.
Two RBs had more carries than Nick Chubb, and that was with Kareem Hunt on the roster.
-
-
Hate the 3rd and 4th down calls
-
We can now collectively relax our puckered buttholes.
Whew.
-
My God got the first down, but what kind of play calling is this?
That’s our HC
That’s our HC
Oh I I know my friend, its frustrating.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login