The Official ? Monday Night Football Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread ? Sept 18
-
Jesus hold onto the damn ball, dude.
-
Ok, Stef... NOW you're getting too fucking cute.
-
My God got the first down, but what kind of play calling is this?
My God got the first down, but what kind of play calling is this?
That’s our HC
-
How's our 2nd string QB? Watson looks like he might die.
-
How many RBs ran the ball more than Nick Chubb last year?
I don't know. Do you? My guess is a bunch.
I don't know. Do you? My guess is a bunch.
Your guess would be wrong.
Two RBs had more carries than Nick Chubb, and that was with Kareem Hunt on the roster.
-
-
Hate the 3rd and 4th down calls
-
We can now collectively relax our puckered buttholes.
Whew.
-
My God got the first down, but what kind of play calling is this?
That’s our HC
That’s our HC
Oh I I know my friend, its frustrating.
-
I don't know. Do you? My guess is a bunch.
Your guess would be wrong.
Two RBs had more carries than Nick Chubb, and that was with Kareem Hunt on the roster.
Your guess would be wrong.
Two RBs had more carries than Nick Chubb, and that was with Kareem Hunt on the roster.
I guess you can make the right move and still look vaguely incompetent then.
-
-
-
Uhoh
-
-
No way enough to overturn I'd think.
-
Your guess would be wrong.
Two RBs had more carries than Nick Chubb, and that was with Kareem Hunt on the roster.
I guess you can make the right move and still look vaguely incompetent then.
I guess you can make the right move and still look vaguely incompetent then.
Its the weird timing of when and how he runs him that makes me scratch my head.
-
Only the Browns something like this happens
-
I think Pittsburgh gets the ball.
-
Pittsburgh has more cache so they'll get the call
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login