The Official ? Monday Night Football Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread ? Sept 18
-
Your guess would be wrong.
Two RBs had more carries than Nick Chubb, and that was with Kareem Hunt on the roster.
I guess you can make the right move and still look vaguely incompetent then.
I guess you can make the right move and still look vaguely incompetent then.
Its the weird timing of when and how he runs him that makes me scratch my head.
-
Only the Browns something like this happens
-
I think Pittsburgh gets the ball.
-
Pittsburgh has more cache so they'll get the call
-
-
Or maybe not. Looks the ball could be right on that line
-
I am going to a local bar to watch this one and hopefully don't get in a fight with some Steelers fans haha. For some reason, their are a ridiculous amount of their fans where I live(Winston-Salem NC area).
As for the game itself, hopefully in reference to the above post, Jones can hold up against their DL, and Watson is a bit more accurate and I see no reason we can't go in there and get a win. Pickett is a pretty mediocre QB so far in his career, and we need to get at him early and often.
My prediction:
Browns 27 Steelers 17.
Stoolers fans all over here on WV. There were no Bungles fans until they got Burrow. Funny how that happened
Browns 26 stoolers 13
Pickett is the next Colt McCoy
Stoolers fans all over here on WV. There were no Bungles fans until they got Burrow. Funny how that happened
Browns 26 stoolers 13
Pickett is the next Colt McCoy
Hey B149, I hear you on that, I was surprised how many steeler fans have moved west into Ohio. So much so that we are blacked OUT when the BROWNS/ steelerz play at the same time.
-
How can you overturn what you can’t see
-
-
I saw them buttfuck belichick and the Patriots last night. The browns don't have that kind of clout.
-
-
-
-
Not sure how you can move it back when can't clearly see it.
-
-
Fucking fumble
-
-
Classic Browns unreal
-
I just went for a short walk with my dog. I'll be back. But this is exactly what I expected. We all did. Have to figure out how to win somehow, just not sure what that looks like.
-
Ogunjobi revenge game
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login