The Official ? Monday Night Football Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread ? Sept 18
-
You see nickel pressure strong, you have to check weak.
-
TD on this drive that should be ball game. Let's go boys!
TD on this drive that should be ball game. Let's go boys!
I’ll take a couple first downs
-
I mean, seriously, how does DPJ let that fucking hit and roll 30 fucking yards?
-
-
-
Nice!
-
Oh wow.
Didn't see that happening
-
-
Can we hit something in the middle with Minkah out
-
Nice throw there
-
TD on this drive that should be ball game. Let's go boys!
I’ll take a couple first downs
I’ll take a couple first downs
Fuck me, I'd take a lap dance from a fat chic and her twin sister over watching this slow death.
-
Ok so the same nickel pressure strong, have to cut under that from weak to backside.
-
-
LMAOOOO
-
-
Put in DTR
-
I just fucking can't with this team
-
-
Jed got beat. Bad.
-
WHAT A JOKE WATSON IS.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login