The Official ? Monday Night Football Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread ? Sept 18
-
If Coop can't go I'm not all that shaken up about it... I like what we have in Moore,DPJ and Tillman.. We can still get it done...
I agree. Looking ahead that’s what fans do best…we need him badly next week. The Titans are physical group in the secondary and we need a crafty route running veteran in that game.
I agree. Looking ahead that’s what fans do best…we need him badly next week. The Titans are physical group in the secondary and we need a crafty route running veteran in that game.
Exactly! Smith-Njigba came back early from hammy pull and that sucker turned into a tractor pull that ended his final season at Ohio State. I don't want us rushing Cooper back if that pull is going to get aggravated playing tonight.
The thing I'm most worried about is that damn TJ Watt'snisname.
-
-
I agree. Looking ahead that’s what fans do best…we need him badly next week. The Titans are physical group in the secondary and we need a crafty route running veteran in that game.
Exactly! Smith-Njigba came back early from hammy pull and that sucker turned into a tractor pull that ended his final season at Ohio State. I don't want us rushing Cooper back if that pull is going to get aggravated playing tonight.
The thing I'm most worried about is that damn TJ Watt'snisname.
-
I agree. Looking ahead that’s what fans do best…we need him badly next week. The Titans are physical group in the secondary and we need a crafty route running veteran in that game.
Exactly! Smith-Njigba came back early from hammy pull and that sucker turned into a tractor pull that ended his final season at Ohio State. I don't want us rushing Cooper back if that pull is going to get aggravated playing tonight.
The thing I'm most worried about is that damn TJ Watt'snisname.
Exactly! Smith-Njigba came back early from hammy pull and that sucker turned into a tractor pull that ended his final season at Ohio State. I don't want us rushing Cooper back if that pull is going to get aggravated playing tonight.
The thing I'm most worried about is that damn TJ Watt'snisname.
Yes, we need to stay out third and long. Looks like we can help Dawand with Heyward out. I’m actually more concerned with the guy on the other side Wills.
-
-
? Never mind that - how was that hot vacation Syd? And are you ready for some football?
sitting in a hot tub among the tree's canoeing chilling and most importantly ? ya they had a 65 inch smart t.v in the rental house,so we were able to watch The Browns game. AM I READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ? wHY hELL YES i AM
EDIT: thanks for asking
-
Exactly! Smith-Njigba came back early from hammy pull and that sucker turned into a tractor pull that ended his final season at Ohio State. I don't want us rushing Cooper back if that pull is going to get aggravated playing tonight.
The thing I'm most worried about is that damn TJ Watt'snisname.
Yes, we need to stay out third and long. Looks like we can help Dawand with Heyward out. I’m actually more concerned with the guy on the other side Wills.
Yes, we need to stay out third and long. Looks like we can help Dawand with Heyward out. I’m actually more concerned with the guy on the other side Wills.
Good point! It's not so much the guy but how consistent is our Tackle going to be on that side you speak of. We'll have to watch that tonight.
-
I don't get the point of two MNF games that are played (mostly) at the same time.
Weird.
-
? Never mind that - how was that hot vacation Syd? And are you ready for some football?
sitting in a hot tub among the tree's canoeing chilling and most importantly ? ya they had a 65 inch smart t.v in the rental house,so we were able to watch The Browns game. AM I READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ? wHY hELL YES i AM
EDIT: thanks for asking
-
? Never mind that - how was that hot vacation Syd? And are you ready for some football?
sitting in a hot tub among the tree's canoeing chilling and most importantly ? ya they had a 65 inch smart t.v in the rental house,so we were able to watch The Browns game. AM I READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ? wHY hELL YES i AM
EDIT: thanks for asking
sitting in a hot tub among the tree's canoeing chilling and most importantly ? ya they had a 65 inch smart t.v in the rental house,so we were able to watch The Browns game. AM I READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ? wHY hELL YES i AM
EDIT: thanks for asking
You're welcome! I'm gonna power down a sub before things kickoff. Can't wait til they get it on tonight. I'll pop back in in a little while.
-
I don't get the point of two MNF games that are played (mostly) at the same time.
Weird.
I don't get the point of two MNF games that are played (mostly) at the same time.
Weird.
#1 - us degenerate gamblers need it.
#2 - see number #1.
-
Well just got back from Amsterdam last night in time to see the Browns on ABC tonight.?
And for anyone considering going there, the Anne Frank Museum is a must see. But buy tickets through that website well in advance because it still stays sold out. So well done and so moving.
Well just got back from Amsterdam last night in time to see the Browns on ABC tonight.?
And for anyone considering going there, the Anne Frank Museum is a must see. But buy tickets through that website well in advance because it still stays sold out. So well done and so moving.
How many cyclists nearly hit you? The damn things are everywhere out there
Short hop from London I’ve been twice and hated it both times
-
-
Well just got back from Amsterdam last night in time to see the Browns on ABC tonight.?
And for anyone considering going there, the Anne Frank Museum is a must see. But buy tickets through that website well in advance because it still stays sold out. So well done and so moving.
How many cyclists nearly hit you? The damn things are everywhere out there
Short hop from London I’ve been twice and hated it both times
How many cyclists nearly hit you? The damn things are everywhere out there
Sounds awesome.
-
sitting in a hot tub among the tree's canoeing chilling and most importantly ? ya they had a 65 inch smart t.v in the rental house,so we were able to watch The Browns game. AM I READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ? wHY hELL YES i AM
EDIT: thanks for asking
You're welcome! I'm gonna power down a sub before things kickoff. Can't wait til they get it on tonight. I'll pop back in in a little while.
-
Well just got back from Amsterdam last night in time to see the Browns on ABC tonight.?
And for anyone considering going there, the Anne Frank Museum is a must see. But buy tickets through that website well in advance because it still stays sold out. So well done and so moving.
How many cyclists nearly hit you? The damn things are everywhere out there
Short hop from London I’ve been twice and hated it both times
How many cyclists nearly hit you? The damn things are everywhere out there
Short hop from London I’ve been twice and hated it both times
can't you smoke alot of some high grade hash there ?
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Go Browns!