ATTN: Chuck
-
You have 1337 troll skillz.
Um.. Anywho. Wanna do a sig bet this year? The one we did last time got kinda screwed up. I didn't log on here for a week or so afterwards, and when I finally did get around to switching my sig, you got banned or suspended? Then I think the board switch happened. Idk.
So, you wanna do this?
-
You have 1337 troll skillz.
Um.. Anywho. Wanna do a sig bet this year? The one we did last time got kinda screwed up. I didn't log on here for a week or so afterwards, and when I finally did get around to switching my sig, you got banned or suspended? Then I think the board switch happened. Idk.
So, you wanna do this?
You have 1337 troll skillz.
Um.. Anywho. Wanna do a sig bet this year? The one we did last time got kinda screwed up. I didn't log on here for a week or so afterwards, and when I finally did get around to switching my sig, you got banned or suspended? Then I think the board switch happened. Idk.
So, you wanna do this?
Yeah, sure.
I'll probably get banned again though. It's odd - I might post a lot and nothing. Don't log in for a week or two and suddenly I'm banned, like it's totally random.
What's the bet? I have one going with mz the pussy - stains go less than .500 I forgot what our bet was based on last year.
Regards
..... an'at
.
-
For the week of the game, the winner gets to pick the other guy's sig. Sound good?
-
For the week of the game, the winner gets to pick the other guy's sig. Sound good?
For the week of the game, the winner gets to pick the other guy's sig. Sound good?
Yep, you're on.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
