Skip to content

Headed to LA!

The Browns Board
6 4 696
  • Well my lady is from Santa Monica(She is a Raiders fan smh) and always goes home first week in December to see some of her family for an early Christmas celebration. Anyway, last year she went by herself but this year she wanted me to go with her so I said yes no problem. Well this morning she called me into our room and said she had an early Christmas present for me...two tickets for us to see the Browns when we play at the Rams on 12/3. I am not ashamed to admit I screamed out like a little girl haha.

    Very much looking forward to it and hopefully will be a lot of other Browns fans there to cheer on the boys! Now just to get me a new jersey haha. Thinking of getting a Takitaki one.?

  • Well my lady is from Santa Monica(She is a Raiders fan smh) and always goes home first week in December to see some of her family for an early Christmas celebration. Anyway, last year she went by herself but this year she wanted me to go with her so I said yes no problem. Well this morning she called me into our room and said she had an early Christmas present for me...two tickets for us to see the Browns when we play at the Rams on 12/3. I am not ashamed to admit I screamed out like a little girl haha.

    Very much looking forward to it and hopefully will be a lot of other Browns fans there to cheer on the boys! Now just to get me a new jersey haha. Thinking of getting a Takitaki one.?

    @the-junkyard-dog said:

    Well my lady is from Santa Monica(She is a Raiders fan smh) and always goes home first week in December to see some of her family for an early Christmas celebration. Anyway, last year she went by herself but this year she wanted me to go with her so I said yes no problem. Well this morning she called me into our room and said she had an early Christmas present for me...two tickets for us to see the Browns when we play at the Rams on 12/3. I am not ashamed to admit I screamed out like a little girl haha.

    Very much looking forward to it and hopefully will be a lot of other Browns fans there to cheer on the boys! Now just to get me a new jersey haha. Thinking of getting a Takitaki one.?

    Have fun.  Great stadium.  I haven’t been up there for a game since the temp stadium at Carson.  I took a tour of SOFI though it is amazing.  The area around it not so great.

    I made plans to attend that game too taking the train up from San Diego but I’m back in Ohio for Pitt. Cleveland part 2 and I don’t know if the schedule to SOFI a few weeks later will work for me.  I was hosting some family now they are hosting me for the game in Cleveland. 

  • Well my lady is from Santa Monica(She is a Raiders fan smh) and always goes home first week in December to see some of her family for an early Christmas celebration. Anyway, last year she went by herself but this year she wanted me to go with her so I said yes no problem. Well this morning she called me into our room and said she had an early Christmas present for me...two tickets for us to see the Browns when we play at the Rams on 12/3. I am not ashamed to admit I screamed out like a little girl haha.

    Very much looking forward to it and hopefully will be a lot of other Browns fans there to cheer on the boys! Now just to get me a new jersey haha. Thinking of getting a Takitaki one.?

    @the-junkyard-dog said:

    Well my lady is from Santa Monica(She is a Raiders fan smh) and always goes home first week in December to see some of her family for an early Christmas celebration. Anyway, last year she went by herself but this year she wanted me to go with her so I said yes no problem. Well this morning she called me into our room and said she had an early Christmas present for me...two tickets for us to see the Browns when we play at the Rams on 12/3. I am not ashamed to admit I screamed out like a little girl haha.

    Very much looking forward to it and hopefully will be a lot of other Browns fans there to cheer on the boys! Now just to get me a new jersey haha. Thinking of getting a Takitaki one.?

    Cool story. 

    Take a sign with  #TheBROWNSBOARD  and GO BROWNS !   from OH-IO !     -AND-  enjoy the game !   🙂

  • Let me be the first to welcome you to SoCal! The weather will be great, but lots of the people might suck. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the new stadium as I haven't been there... hopefully you'll update this thread once your vacation is over! 

    I'm betting there will be equal amounts or probably even more orange and brown fans in the stands. 

  • @the-junkyard-dog said:

    Well my lady is from Santa Monica(She is a Raiders fan smh) and always goes home first week in December to see some of her family for an early Christmas celebration. Anyway, last year she went by herself but this year she wanted me to go with her so I said yes no problem. Well this morning she called me into our room and said she had an early Christmas present for me...two tickets for us to see the Browns when we play at the Rams on 12/3. I am not ashamed to admit I screamed out like a little girl haha.

    Very much looking forward to it and hopefully will be a lot of other Browns fans there to cheer on the boys! Now just to get me a new jersey haha. Thinking of getting a Takitaki one.?

    Cool story. 

    Take a sign with  #TheBROWNSBOARD  and GO BROWNS !   from OH-IO !     -AND-  enjoy the game !   🙂

    @mjp28 said:

    Cool story. 

    Take a sign with  #TheBROWNSBOARD  and GO BROWNS !   from OH-IO !     -AND-  enjoy the game !   🙂

    Haha will do if I remember friend! And we intend too.

    @d-bone said:

    Let me be the first to welcome you to SoCal! The weather will be great, but lots of the people might suck. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the new stadium as I haven't been there... hopefully you'll update this thread once your vacation is over! 

    I'm betting there will be equal amounts or probably even more orange and brown fans in the stands. 

    Appreciate it. Been to LA before, but that was before the stadium was even built haha. And yes my one time there, the people were not great, maybe getting sick of tourists I guess?Smh. I will update for sure after we win of course! Probably be lots of other Browns fans I think so also as they still from what I have seen of highlights and such, don't have the best local fanbase;Chargers don't either.

  • Thanks again and I hope that you really   😁  enjoy your trip   -plus-    GO BROWNS  !     ?