● ---> All past, present and future Deshaun Watson comments will go here, thank you. <--- ●
-
How exactly is he a POS friend?
Some of these guys are acting like Watson gave himself that 200 million dollar contract. It's amazing how little it takes for some fans to completely shit themselves. From what I remember, the Browns wasn't even one of Watson's destinations. Sounds like they made him an offer he can't refuse. Can't blame him for taking that contract. What's not being said is how stupid to fully guarantee a contract. But no, let's take it out on Watson?
Some of these guys are acting like Watson gave himself that 200 million dollar contract. It's amazing how little it takes for some fans to completely shit themselves. From what I remember, the Browns wasn't even one of Watson's destinations. Sounds like they made him an offer he can't refuse. Can't blame him for taking that contract. What's not being said is how stupid to fully guarantee a contract. But no, let's take it out on Watson?
The real problem as several have intimated here is that our piss poor OT's being attacked they way they are leads to deer in the headlights QB play. I don't blame him at all at this point, especially when coaching does not adjust to quicker patterns to throw to instead (as tia says) of patterns that require at least average PassPro.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Yes, yes, yes, he needs to post happy things like you do.
Otis is hitting the bottle hard I see..
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
I think we simply have a problem in delivering and comprehending the English Language.
Before the Steeler game, Berry assured Haslam that Watson would be Da' shit.
Watson misunderstood and became Deshit
Well he got the excrement part correct
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Yes, yes, yes, he needs to post happy things like you do.
Otis is hitting the bottle hard I see..
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Yes, yes, yes, he needs to post happy things like you do.
you mean something like this
-
And that's why the Browns are fucking basement dwellers every year. I'm giving Watson the same leash as I gave Mayfield and every other qb that came before him. He hasn't even played a full NFL season for the Browns yet and people want him gone because he isn't living up to the contract the morons in the front office gave him.
He's played 8 games and still looks the same... Pure trash!
He's played 8 games and still looks the same... Pure trash!
Yeah, pretty bad.. But it's a huge assumption on your part that he can't play any better than he has in those 8 games. BTW, there's an article on Cleveland.com where Deshawn goes into detail (more like makes every excuse in the book) why the offense in general and him in particular are blowing dead worms. I did get to read it earlier today on my tablet. Unfortunately, it's hiding behind a paywall, and I'm not certain I want to pay the $10 bucks a month to get their Browns takes.
What is of serious concern is seeing a next gen stat Watson is the second slowest in the league getting rid of the ball when he drops back to pass. Flat out not seeing things fast enough. There's been plenty of times he's had guys (Njoku) wide open, and hasn't seen them. Follows why he's being treated like a piñata back there, and bailing out.
-
■ ---> All past, present and future Deshaun Watson questions and comments will go here, thank you. <--- ■
~ Just to help put this one person and the many, many thoughts about him in one spot.
Especially since we are entering. -WEEK 3- of the NFL season. We pretty much know who the starting Quarterback is for our Cleveland BROWNS.
This will help to clean things up a bit. Thanks.
︎~~~~~~~~~~
︎. ?
︎~~~~~~~~~~
︎.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Nick, Mahommes would fail in this system. This guy needs Tobe allowed to play as his body and skills dictate.
The Cleveland Browns are where QBs go to die.
Yeah , well.... I'm not holdin my breath one way or the other...
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
This isnfunny shit, man. What made.you find this? Talk about obscure
-
-
If Deshaun continues to play like he did against Tennessee the browns are finally contenders. We'll see. Go browns.
-
If Deshaun continues to play like he did against Tennessee the browns are finally contenders. We'll see. Go browns.
If Deshaun continues to play like he did against Tennessee the browns are finally contenders. We'll see. Go browns.
Only WEEK 3 and a host of tough games ahead -BUT- that was an impressive game. On to WEEK 4 !
Time to repeat the WEEK 3 showing. GO BROWNS !
-
The 2 teams Baker & the Bucs beat are both 0-3. The Bucs just played their 1st playoff caliber opponent at home and lost by 2 TDs.
Since Baker was a 1st overall pick in 2018 for the Browns - there's still too many questions today about his ability to ever compete with the types of QBs that will be winning in the playoffs.
As we've already seen - they're not going to be any more patient with the 230 million $ man either.
If anyone wants to feel sorry for a QB - watch the Chicago Bears play...
-
I don't want to diminish what Watson did against Tennessee, but honestly, I need to see it against our division rivals. Do it against Pittsburgh, instead of losing the game. Do it against Baltimore, or even Cincy. Our defense can't bail us out every week. Play well vs Baltimore and we're onto something.
-
I don't want to diminish what Watson did against Tennessee, but honestly, I need to see it against our division rivals. Do it against Pittsburgh, instead of losing the game. Do it against Baltimore, or even Cincy. Our defense can't bail us out every week. Play well vs Baltimore and we're onto something.
I don't want to diminish what Watson did against Tennessee, but honestly, I need to see it against our division rivals. Do it against Pittsburgh, instead of losing the game. Do it against Baltimore, or even Cincy. Our defense can't bail us out every week. Play well vs Baltimore and we're onto something.
1 week at a time. It's okay to enjoy the week we're in. A 17 game football season isn't a sprint - it's an opportunity to learn from mistakes and grow as a football team. When the Browns win - they see their preparation and hard work paying off. Hopefully they can string together a bunch of wins.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
. Really I am.
