Skip to content

★ The Official Thread ? ★ Browns 27 Titans 3 - Game 3- ? September 24

The Browns Board
371 32 7.4k 1
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    good on this defense to continue to play well again today...

    let's hope this offense can continue to grow from today.. 

    Good Win ! Good Day fella's !  Enjoy

    Baltimore here we come !   

  • @browns149 said:

    Looks like the raturds are going to win. They just got a safety

    Well I guess we can't have everything...

    But still, Ohio State won, the Browns won, and it looks like Nick Chubb's injury isn't as catastrophic as we all thought it would be.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well I guess we can't have everything...

    But still, Ohio State won, the Browns won, and it looks like Nick Chubb's injury isn't as catastrophic as we all thought it would be.

    I needed a coast type victory after last nights game. 
     

    If we get this Watson 75% of the time that will soften the blow losing Chubb

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Colts still have a chance. Down 19-16 with the ball at midfield with 1:30 to go

    GO COLTS

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I guess that beats fighting over who gets to fondle Ghoolie's nuts first. 

    Will you knock it off?  The Warden is gonna change the locks on me if I spit mouthfuls of beer all over my laptop.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Will you knock it off?  The Warden is gonna change the locks on me if I spit mouthfuls of beer all over my laptop.

    ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The butthurt is strong with this one. ?

    I'm sorry you are being denied your time to shine as a troll.

    And yes, you are one of the bitches tia was talking about. 

    Now please, stop obsessing over me. 

    What a game!!!!!  I take it the Baker Mayfield fanclub is watching the Hallmark Channel.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    What a game!!!!!  I take it the Baker Mayfield fanclub is watching the Hallmark Channel.

    I can still think we did baker dirty and root for the browns in all instances. I'm not gonna HOPE Watson sucks just because I liked Mayfield. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Switch games now

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    game blouses.jpeg

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Colts in FG range

  • @neo said:

    With all that's been going on it kinda got lost in the background.  

    I just watched No Country for Old Men again last night. Anton Chigurh is one of the best movie characters of all time

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    I just watched No Country for Old Men again last night. Anton Chigurh is one of the best movie characters of all time

     What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss? 

  • @flugel said:

    What a game!!!!!  I take it the Baker Mayfield fanclub is watching the Hallmark Channel.

    I can still think we did baker dirty and root for the browns in all instances. I'm not gonna HOPE Watson sucks just because I liked Mayfield. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I can still think we did baker dirty and root for the browns in all instances. I'm not gonna HOPE Watson sucks just because I liked Mayfield. 

    Nothing wrong with that Cysko Kid!  High 5s to you on the W today!!!!

  • @kvoethe said:

    Lol...tilt much?  So pathetic

    The butthurt is strong with this one. ?

    I'm sorry you are being denied your time to shine as a troll.

    And yes, you are one of the bitches tia was talking about. 

    Now please, stop obsessing over me. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    The butthurt is strong with this one. ?

    I'm sorry you are being denied your time to shine as a troll.

    And yes, you are one of the bitches tia was talking about. 

    Now please, stop obsessing over me. 

    You respond instantly...poor cuckold man.  Post history shows you are a delusional old man and you constantly stalk me every time I post.  Want me to start listing the last 30 or so comments by you? 

    Now show you are grown up and piss off.

    Good win today!!!

    Lets keep it goin!!!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The butthurt is strong with this one. ?

    I'm sorry you are being denied your time to shine as a troll.

    And yes, you are one of the bitches tia was talking about. 

    Now please, stop obsessing over me. 

    You respond instantly...poor cuckold man.  Post history shows you are a delusional old man and you constantly stalk me every time I post.  Want me to start listing the last 30 or so comments by you? 

    Now show you are grown up and piss off.

    Good win today!!!

    Lets keep it goin!!!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    You respond instantly...poor cuckold man.  Post history shows you are a delusional old man and you constantly stalk me every time I post.  Want me to start listing the last 30 or so comments by you? 

    Now show you are grown up and piss off.

    Good win today!!!

    Lets keep it goin!!!

    cartman tears .png

  • The Junkyard DogT The Junkyard Dog wrote on last edited by

    Lets Get Along GIFs | Tenor

  • @dutch-oven said:

    But still, Ohio State won, the Browns won, and it looks like Nick Chubb's injury isn't as catastrophic as we all thought it would be.

    And Watson connected on a few nice passes, after throwing the worst backwards pass in history. ?

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    And Watson connected on a few nice passes, after throwing the worst backwards pass in history. ?

    I think that answers a lot about Watson. Looks like he's pressing too hard, trying to do too much. But we saw what happened when he settled down and started playing down hill. It's progress, that's all you want to see. I'm sure nickerbockers was foaming at the mouth at a chance to post another thread trashing Watson after that play but he turned in a nice day?

  • bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by

    Why did Baltimore get to keep their timeout?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Colts vs Ravens with :11 seconds to go, tied at 19. 

    Justin Tucker coming on to attempt 61 yarder with 6 seconds left.

    SHORT!

  • Why did Baltimore get to keep their timeout?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @bjh2130 said:

    Why did Baltimore get to keep their timeout?

    no clue.. they used it to avoid a runoff.. Winning FG just short.. earned !

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Going to OT. 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Why did Baltimore get to keep their timeout?

    no clue.. they used it to avoid a runoff.. Winning FG just short.. earned !

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    no clue.. they used it to avoid a runoff.. Winning FG just short.. earned !

    Yeah not only did they let them keep their timeout they put 4 seconds back on.  Im pretty sure it should have been either a 10 second run off or Baltimore has to use their last timeout

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Weird decision for Indy there