Decade That Produced the Best Music
-
-
Was just born in 1986 so obviously didn't grow up with it persay haha, but would say the 80's, especially when it came to my favorite genre(Heavy metal).
-
-
The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas. Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.
The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.
-
The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas. Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.
The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.
The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas. Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.
The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.
I agree, I’ve always been a rock-n-roller but you also had such a wide variety of music.
There was a shit ton of folk singers/writers like James Taylor, Carol King, Carly Simon, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Paul Simon, David Bowie, Marvin Gaye, Jackson Browne, hell I could go on but you get the general idea.
-
The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas. Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.
The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.
The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas. Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.
The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.
fuuuuuccckkkkk
-
The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas. Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.
The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.
-
70's. If it isn't that, then 90's it is.
-
60s Stones, Beatles, Beach Boys, Rest of the British Invasion, Motown Sound, Dylan.
-
I mean after the 70s
Discuss
~ Having your - BORN ON DATE - is a great idea to give some revelations to your ideas and importance on your answers !
For example I was. - BORN IN 1950 - the same as the Cleveland BROWNS. in the NFL !
Probably the oldest dude here. Anyone older ? Gives me the broadest experience in well ....... EVERYTHING HERE !
-
-
60's, then 70's.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login