Skip to content

Decade That Produced the Best Music

Barber Shop Talk
12 8 801
  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I mean after the 70s 😉

    Discuss

  • The Junkyard DogT The Junkyard Dog wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Was just born in 1986 so obviously didn't grow up with it persay haha, but would say the 80's, especially when it came to my favorite genre(Heavy metal).

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #3

    not the decade but the year 1980 was a great fucking year Sabbath Maiden OZZY AC/DC  MOTORHEAD and ofcourse my favorite DEVO l.p

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #4

    The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas.   Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.

    The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.

  • AxeA Axe

    The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas.   Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.

    The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @axe said:

    The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas.   Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.

    The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.

    I agree, I’ve always been a rock-n-roller but you also had such a wide variety of music.

    There was a shit ton of folk singers/writers like James Taylor, Carol King, Carly Simon, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Paul Simon, David Bowie, Marvin Gaye, Jackson Browne, hell I could go on but you get the general idea.

  • AxeA Axe

    The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas.   Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.

    The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @axe said:

    The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas.   Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.

    The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.

    fuuuuuccckkkkk

  • AxeA Axe

    The 70s.. Most of these were in their prime in the 70s.. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Fucking Cooper, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Doobie Bros, ELO, Elton, Heart,, Iron Maiden!!! Jim Croce, Journey, Kansas.   Tired of typing already and I've only brushed to the Ks. I've missed a ton.. Will continue the list later.

    The 70s, late 70s in particular was the shit.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @axe said:

    , Def Leppard,

    high and dry was their only good l.p

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    70's.  If it isn't that, then 90's it is. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #9

    60s  Stones, Beatles, Beach Boys, Rest of the British Invasion, Motown Sound, Dylan.

  • AxeA Axe

    I mean after the 70s 😉

    Discuss

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @axe said:

    I mean after the 70s 😉

    Discuss

    ~     Having your   - BORN ON DATE -   is a great idea to give some revelations to your ideas and importance on your answers !

    For example I was.   -  BORN IN 1950 -    the same as the Cleveland BROWNS. in the NFL  !

    Probably the oldest dude here.    Anyone older ?    Gives me the broadest experience  in well .......  EVERYTHING  HERE !    😆

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Well, as Joe Walsh says during every Eagles show "I had more fun in my 20s during the 70s than I am in my 70s during the 20s"

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan1
    #12

    60's, then 70's.