Skip to content

~ The Official. ? ▪︎ Browns vs Ravens ▪︎ Game Thread - Game 4 - ? Sun Oct 1.

The Browns Board
296 29 6.6k 1
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    TD Texans. Stoolers getting plunked.  Gotta look for the silver lining today

  • @neo said:

    I think it's about this time of the season most Browns fans become alcoholics. You get that glimmer of hope then the cold harsh reality sets in.

    812qjv.jpg.1ceabf68de86d53a68322d8e43c6399a.jpg

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @jbluhm86 said:

    812qjv.jpg.1ceabf68de86d53a68322d8e43c6399a.jpg

    My problem is I never started drinking today.  I'm way too sober to handle this reality!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    A half back pass no less for the Texans. 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Trubisky Era begins in Pisspuke.

  • I feel like I've been watching that really old movie "The Paper Lion"  that last 2 hours...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    I feel like I've been watching that really old movie "The Paper Lion"  that last 2 hours...

    The George Plimpton/Alan Alda movie? 

  • Pickett is out for the game

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Pickett is out for the game

    What type of injury? 

  • Trubisky Era begins in Pisspuke.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    Trubisky Era begins in Pisspuke.

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

  • @browns149 said:

    Pickett is out for the game

    What type of injury? 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    What type of injury? 

    They said knee 

  • @flugel said:

    I feel like I've been watching that really old movie "The Paper Lion"  that last 2 hours...

    The George Plimpton/Alan Alda movie? 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    The George Plimpton/Alan Alda movie? 

    Yes

  • @browns149 said:

    Pickett is out for the game

    What type of injury? 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    What type of injury? 

    Knee......no reports..just done with a knee.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Trubisky Era begins in Pisspuke.

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    LOL!  Come on!  McCoy was a 3rd round pick and was still making starts in this league last year.  I think our fan base really goes way overboard on that guy when we've had 1st round picks like Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden and Johnny Manziel...

  • @kvoethe said:

    Trubisky Era begins in Pisspuke.

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    The quickest way to have the Steelers be a mediocre team for a stretch is for them to swing and miss on a first round QB, so this would be nice. 

  • @browns149 said:

    He’s better then Pickett. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy 

    LOL!  Come on!  McCoy was a 3rd round pick and was still making starts in this league last year.  I think our fan base really goes way overboard on that guy when we've had 1st round picks like Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden and Johnny Manziel...

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    LOL!  Come on!  McCoy was a 3rd round pick and was still making starts in this league last year.  I think our fan base really goes way overboard on that guy when we've had 1st round picks like Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden and Johnny Manziel...

    McCoy wasn’t horrible like the guys you mentioned, but he was/ is a careeer backup. He was never going to be an elite QB. Just like Pickett

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The George Plimpton/Alan Alda movie? 

    Yes

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Yes

    Probably because I never saw the movie or read the book, when I think of George Plimpton I think of the hilarious scene he has in 'Good Will Hunting'... before Matt Damon's character gets Robin Williams as his therapist, he has some funny interactions with other ones. 

  • @flugel said:

    LOL!  Come on!  McCoy was a 3rd round pick and was still making starts in this league last year.  I think our fan base really goes way overboard on that guy when we've had 1st round picks like Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden and Johnny Manziel...

    McCoy wasn’t horrible like the guys you mentioned, but he was/ is a careeer backup. He was never going to be an elite QB. Just like Pickett

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    McCoy wasn’t horrible like the guys you mentioned, but he was/ is a careeer backup. He was never going to be an elite QB. Just like Pickett

    True; but Pickett was drafted in the middle of round 1 so the size of disappointment SHOULD way bigger for Pittsburgh than a 3rd round draft pick that was still making millions of $ as a back-up people around the league respected.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Now I could be wrong, and correct me if I am, but I have this sneaking suspicion that the Browns aren't going to pull this one out. 

  • @flugel said:

    Yes

    Probably because I never saw the movie or read the book, when I think of George Plimpton I think of the hilarious scene he has in 'Good Will Hunting'... before Matt Damon's character gets Robin Williams as his therapist, he has some funny interactions with other ones. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Probably because I never saw the movie or read the book, when I think of George Plimpton I think of the hilarious scene he has in 'Good Will Hunting'... before Matt Damon's character gets Robin Williams as his therapist, he has some funny interactions with other ones. 

    The Paper Lion was a good movie.  I LOVE that movie Good Will Hunting.  Robin Williams was incredible!  The whole cast was great!

    You can tell this game went well Dutch!

  • F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by

    Ohio NFL teams score 6 points...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Probably because I never saw the movie or read the book, when I think of George Plimpton I think of the hilarious scene he has in 'Good Will Hunting'... before Matt Damon's character gets Robin Williams as his therapist, he has some funny interactions with other ones. 

    The Paper Lion was a good movie.  I LOVE that movie Good Will Hunting.  Robin Williams was incredible!  The whole cast was great!

    You can tell this game went well Dutch!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    The Paper Lion was a good movie.  I LOVE that movie Good Will Hunting.  Robin Williams was incredible!  The whole cast was great!

    You can tell this game went well Dutch!

    Do you like apples Flugs? 

    ?

  • @flugel said:

    The Paper Lion was a good movie.  I LOVE that movie Good Will Hunting.  Robin Williams was incredible!  The whole cast was great!

    You can tell this game went well Dutch!

    Do you like apples Flugs? 

    ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Do you like apples Flugs? 

    ?

    I got her numba