Watson's shoulder
-
And just confirmed it’s Walker again on Sunday.
-
And just confirmed it’s Walker again on Sunday.
Let's see what he can do with a full week of practice. Go Browns!
-
Man this shit is a wild ride- fuck it, PJ Walker superbowl who disagrees?
-
-
I’m going actually do a half back track on the comment I made two weeks ago. I’m not confident PJ can win one of the next two games…I see Watson coming back after the Seahawk game.
I think we have the personnel surrounding the QB position including a defense that can get the offense the ball back in decent field position where a guy like Dobbs or better can win a game. Super Bowl aspirations don’t exist without Watson back and playing well. But I think we have a critical juncture here and we need wins.
PJs decision making was awful. Is there a Dobbs or comparable out there?
I’m going actually do a half back track on the comment I made two weeks ago. I’m not confident PJ can win one of the next two games…I see Watson coming back after the Seahawk game.
I think we have the personnel surrounding the QB position including a defense that can get the offense the ball back in decent field position where a guy like Dobbs or better can win a game. Super Bowl aspirations don’t exist without Watson back and playing well. But I think we have a critical juncture here and we need wins.
PJs decision making was awful. Is there a Dobbs or comparable out there?
Dobbs has been starting for Arizona this year and doing pretty well. Do I dare say let's see what a full week of practice with DTR and the starting WRs can do? Ok, so he started against Baltimore's defense with very little time throwing to the starters the week of the game. I just saw Baltimore do the same thing to Jared Goff and the Lions. I think DTR has better upside than the upside-down we're getting from PJ. I know he's trying but the throwing across his body into the blind spot shows me this tiger ain't changing his stripes any time soon.
My idea might not be any better but I think if DTR has the same full week of prep that PJ has - he'll be the better QB. We'll see what happens...
-
-
Let's face it we can't trade him which is too bad. If Pickett gets hurt we could trade him to Pittsburgh for like $25. It would be worth eating the rest of his salary to have him play there.
WSS
-
I’m going actually do a half back track on the comment I made two weeks ago. I’m not confident PJ can win one of the next two games…I see Watson coming back after the Seahawk game.
I think we have the personnel surrounding the QB position including a defense that can get the offense the ball back in decent field position where a guy like Dobbs or better can win a game. Super Bowl aspirations don’t exist without Watson back and playing well. But I think we have a critical juncture here and we need wins.
PJs decision making was awful. Is there a Dobbs or comparable out there?
I’m going actually do a half back track on the comment I made two weeks ago. I’m not confident PJ can win one of the next two games…I see Watson coming back after the Seahawk game.
I think we have the personnel surrounding the QB position including a defense that can get the offense the ball back in decent field position where a guy like Dobbs or better can win a game. Super Bowl aspirations don’t exist without Watson back and playing well. But I think we have a critical juncture here and we need wins.
PJs decision making was awful. Is there a Dobbs or comparable out there?
Beyond awful.... And he's usually way off target with his passes too.... A not so stellar 48 qbr. If we're already throwing in the towel against Seattle, I'd rather see DTR take his lumps than PJ...
Yea I think that’s what happened Sunday, it looked obvious to me on his very first throw the motion was off. Which was a short easy drag route. Which is why I’m not in the “he’s a pussy who doesn’t wanna play” camp yet.
Ya think? Even to my untrained eye, it was obvious from the 5 passes DW threw his mechanics were screwed up. Almost shot putting the ball... The coaches HAD to see in pregame warmups that Watson didn't have it, severe coaching malpractice. Will the Watson haters please stop calling him a pussy because in Stefanski's opinion, it's best to not let Watson play Sunday? He's apparently learned from the Mayfield fiasco to not let a qb go out there and try to play hurt, and lose games in the process- risking further injury.
Let's see what he can do with a full week of practice. Go Browns!
LOL!!! Even with a full week of practice, they're not miraculously turning PJ into a competent QB.... We've seen a lot of lousy quarterback play from those 30+ signal callers the Browns have had since 1999, and I'll have to put Walker in the bottom five- easy. I suggest having your zofran or emetrol handy Sunday to prevent uncontrolled barfing.
-
I’m going actually do a half back track on the comment I made two weeks ago. I’m not confident PJ can win one of the next two games…I see Watson coming back after the Seahawk game.
I think we have the personnel surrounding the QB position including a defense that can get the offense the ball back in decent field position where a guy like Dobbs or better can win a game. Super Bowl aspirations don’t exist without Watson back and playing well. But I think we have a critical juncture here and we need wins.
PJs decision making was awful. Is there a Dobbs or comparable out there?
Dobbs has been starting for Arizona this year and doing pretty well. Do I dare say let's see what a full week of practice with DTR and the starting WRs can do? Ok, so he started against Baltimore's defense with very little time throwing to the starters the week of the game. I just saw Baltimore do the same thing to Jared Goff and the Lions. I think DTR has better upside than the upside-down we're getting from PJ. I know he's trying but the throwing across his body into the blind spot shows me this tiger ain't changing his stripes any time soon.
My idea might not be any better but I think if DTR has the same full week of prep that PJ has - he'll be the better QB. We'll see what happens...
Dobbs has been starting for Arizona this year and doing pretty well. Do I dare say let's see what a full week of practice with DTR and the starting WRs can do? Ok, so he started against Baltimore's defense with very little time throwing to the starters the week of the game. I just saw Baltimore do the same thing to Jared Goff and the Lions. I think DTR has better upside than the upside-down we're getting from PJ. I know he's trying but the throwing across his body into the blind spot shows me this tiger ain't changing his stripes any time soon.
My idea might not be any better but I think if DTR has the same full week of prep that PJ has - he'll be the better QB. We'll see what happens...
I agree though Seattle would be tough for the rookie. PJ walker sees the field about as well as Stevie wonder. DTR has more room for growth.
can’t believe this FO didn’t get a rental veteran after DTR Baltimore nightmare. Was the perfect time, going into the bye…very lucky the last 2 went our way. Watson has missed too many games for them not to pickup one of the FAs
-
-
We have the league's two lowest rated QB's. And just above PJ is Brian Hoyer at a 50.8 rating.
(we always play crappy in Seattle)
We have the league's two lowest rated QB's. And just above PJ is Brian Hoyer at a 50.8 rating.
(we always play crappy in Seattle)
It sure feels like it. It's a tough situation for either of our backup QBs awaiting their 1st TD pass in the regular season.
And now starting at QB for the Cleveland Browns is NOAH FENCE. Don't let the name fool you because he's gonna bring it and sling it.
-
We have the league's two lowest rated QB's. And just above PJ is Brian Hoyer at a 50.8 rating.
(we always play crappy in Seattle)
It sure feels like it. It's a tough situation for either of our backup QBs awaiting their 1st TD pass in the regular season.
And now starting at QB for the Cleveland Browns is NOAH FENCE. Don't let the name fool you because he's gonna bring it and sling it.
It sure feels like it. It's a tough situation for either of our backup QBs awaiting their 1st TD pass in the regular season.
And now starting at QB for the Cleveland Browns is NOAH FENCE. Don't let the name fool you because he's gonna bring it and sling it.
so you are saying he is a imposter ? like this ?
-
It sure feels like it. It's a tough situation for either of our backup QBs awaiting their 1st TD pass in the regular season.
And now starting at QB for the Cleveland Browns is NOAH FENCE. Don't let the name fool you because he's gonna bring it and sling it.
so you are saying he is a imposter ? like this ?
-
I’m going actually do a half back track on the comment I made two weeks ago. I’m not confident PJ can win one of the next two games…I see Watson coming back after the Seahawk game.
I think we have the personnel surrounding the QB position including a defense that can get the offense the ball back in decent field position where a guy like Dobbs or better can win a game. Super Bowl aspirations don’t exist without Watson back and playing well. But I think we have a critical juncture here and we need wins.
PJs decision making was awful. Is there a Dobbs or comparable out there?
Beyond awful.... And he's usually way off target with his passes too.... A not so stellar 48 qbr. If we're already throwing in the towel against Seattle, I'd rather see DTR take his lumps than PJ...
Yea I think that’s what happened Sunday, it looked obvious to me on his very first throw the motion was off. Which was a short easy drag route. Which is why I’m not in the “he’s a pussy who doesn’t wanna play” camp yet.
Ya think? Even to my untrained eye, it was obvious from the 5 passes DW threw his mechanics were screwed up. Almost shot putting the ball... The coaches HAD to see in pregame warmups that Watson didn't have it, severe coaching malpractice. Will the Watson haters please stop calling him a pussy because in Stefanski's opinion, it's best to not let Watson play Sunday? He's apparently learned from the Mayfield fiasco to not let a qb go out there and try to play hurt, and lose games in the process- risking further injury.
Let's see what he can do with a full week of practice. Go Browns!
LOL!!! Even with a full week of practice, they're not miraculously turning PJ into a competent QB.... We've seen a lot of lousy quarterback play from those 30+ signal callers the Browns have had since 1999, and I'll have to put Walker in the bottom five- easy. I suggest having your zofran or emetrol handy Sunday to prevent uncontrolled barfing.
LOL!!! Even with a full week of practice, they're not miraculously turning PJ into a competent QB.... We've seen a lot of lousy quarterback play from those 30+ signal callers the Browns have had since 1999, and I'll have to put Walker in the bottom five- easy. I suggest having your zofran or emetrol handy Sunday to prevent uncontrolled barfing.
He literally only needed two plays to win the game last week. Our O-line can dominate Seattle's Defensive front and our Defensive front will definitely dominate their O-line. A few more plays from him and we beat the Seahawk easy.
-
Weeks ago Andrew Berry said it was a short term injury. They didn't place him on injured reserve. I HAVE to maintain hope Watson will recover and will get to 100%, because without that hope, we don't have a season, regardless of the record. Our division is too good, the AFC is too strong, and we don't have Chubb. We HAVE to have Watson play well to make the playoffs. And I'm not known for optimism, but here I am now...being optimistic about him, and hoping and praying we get our QB. After Colts game, he'll get another 2 whole weeks. That's an eternity in NFL healing time. Let's see how he does against the Cards and Kyler Murray, who has killed us in the past. We need you, Watson.
-
LOL!!! Even with a full week of practice, they're not miraculously turning PJ into a competent QB.... We've seen a lot of lousy quarterback play from those 30+ signal callers the Browns have had since 1999, and I'll have to put Walker in the bottom five- easy. I suggest having your zofran or emetrol handy Sunday to prevent uncontrolled barfing.
He literally only needed two plays to win the game last week. Our O-line can dominate Seattle's Defensive front and our Defensive front will definitely dominate their O-line. A few more plays from him and we beat the Seahawk easy.
He literally only needed two plays to win the game last week. Our O-line can dominate Seattle's Defensive front and our Defensive front will definitely dominate their O-line. A few more plays from him and we beat the Seahawk easy.
Nothing like a little optimism.
Unfortunately, I don't share it. Sure, if PJ doesn't turn the ball over, and the defense can manufacture 4 turnovers resulting in 17 points "you mean, there's a chance?" It's not as bad as I thought, but the Seahawks are 8-3 against the Browns at home.
Weeks ago Andrew Berry said it was a short term injury. They didn't place him on injured reserve. I HAVE to maintain hope Watson will recover and will get to 100%, because without that hope, we don't have a season, regardless of the record. Our division is too good, the AFC is too strong, and we don't have Chubb. We HAVE to have Watson play well to make the playoffs. And I'm not known for optimism, but here I am now...being optimistic about him, and hoping and praying we get our QB. After Colts game, he'll get another 2 whole weeks. That's an eternity in NFL healing time. Let's see how he does against the Cards and Kyler Murray, who has killed us in the past. We need you, Watson.
Jiggins without Watson we not only don't have this season, we don't have three seasons. There is NO viable Plan B should Watson not return to his 2020 season of 4,800 yards, and 112 qbr.
This article showed up in my mailbag this morning, and as I've been telling Nickers- just cutting Watson if he sucks isn't financially feasible for the Browns.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/10/26/deshaun-watson-dilemma-browns-have-four-options
-
-
He literally only needed two plays to win the game last week. Our O-line can dominate Seattle's Defensive front and our Defensive front will definitely dominate their O-line. A few more plays from him and we beat the Seahawk easy.
Nothing like a little optimism.
Unfortunately, I don't share it. Sure, if PJ doesn't turn the ball over, and the defense can manufacture 4 turnovers resulting in 17 points "you mean, there's a chance?" It's not as bad as I thought, but the Seahawks are 8-3 against the Browns at home.
Weeks ago Andrew Berry said it was a short term injury. They didn't place him on injured reserve. I HAVE to maintain hope Watson will recover and will get to 100%, because without that hope, we don't have a season, regardless of the record. Our division is too good, the AFC is too strong, and we don't have Chubb. We HAVE to have Watson play well to make the playoffs. And I'm not known for optimism, but here I am now...being optimistic about him, and hoping and praying we get our QB. After Colts game, he'll get another 2 whole weeks. That's an eternity in NFL healing time. Let's see how he does against the Cards and Kyler Murray, who has killed us in the past. We need you, Watson.
Jiggins without Watson we not only don't have this season, we don't have three seasons. There is NO viable Plan B should Watson not return to his 2020 season of 4,800 yards, and 112 qbr.
This article showed up in my mailbag this morning, and as I've been telling Nickers- just cutting Watson if he sucks isn't financially feasible for the Browns.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/10/26/deshaun-watson-dilemma-browns-have-four-options
Nothing like a little optimism.
Unfortunately, I don't share it. Sure, if PJ doesn't turn the ball over, and the defense can manufacture 4 turnovers resulting in 17 points "you mean, there's a chance?" It's not as bad as I thought, but the Seahawks are 8-3 against the Browns at home.
Jiggins without Watson we not only don't have this season, we don't have three seasons. There is NO viable Plan B should Watson not return to his 2020 season of 4,800 yards, and 112 qbr.
This article showed up in my mailbag this morning, and as I've been telling Nickers- just cutting Watson if he sucks isn't financially feasible for the Browns.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/10/26/deshaun-watson-dilemma-browns-have-four-options
The Browns still have an out if Deshaun does anything illegal.. And theres one other nugget which escapes my mind atm... But it's not totally "Guaranteed"
-
-
Watson is weak minded. He's cracking up under the pressure. The sports media went from treating him like Britney spears in 1999 to treating him like Britney spears in 2023 and he can't handle it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
