Watson's shoulder
-
-
I Googled the procedure on YouTube. They may have repaired the break with arthroscopic surgery. Amazing what they can do these days.. But to be honest, I couldn't tell exactly what they were doing. Other than it looked like they were using industrial grade sutures from the back of the glenoid to sew the fracture back in place and stabilize it.
6-12 week recovery period, and for an NFL quarterback I'd probably say on the high side .
6-12 weeks? Just in time for the Super Bowl
-
He'll be back for Xmas. "You know I always wanted to pretend to be an orthopedic surgeon"-paraphrasing George Costanza the marine biologist.?
Nearly 40 year old Aaron Rodgers thinks he'll play again this year after tearing his Achilles, so why not? ?
-
Here's a quick thought. If there's a fractured bone in the shoulder I didn't really see a hit in the last game that should have caused it. If I'm wrong, that's life.
If I'm not wrong that would mean that the orthopedic team has missed that ever since Watson went out in the first place.
The doctor's name isn't Haslam is it?
WSS
-
Here's a quick thought. If there's a fractured bone in the shoulder I didn't really see a hit in the last game that should have caused it. If I'm wrong, that's life.
If I'm not wrong that would mean that the orthopedic team has missed that ever since Watson went out in the first place.
The doctor's name isn't Haslam is it?
WSS
The doctor's name isn't Haslam is it?
WSS
If it was, I’m sure he would be a proctologist .
-
Here's a quick thought. If there's a fractured bone in the shoulder I didn't really see a hit in the last game that should have caused it. If I'm wrong, that's life.
If I'm not wrong that would mean that the orthopedic team has missed that ever since Watson went out in the first place.
The doctor's name isn't Haslam is it?
WSS
Here's a quick thought. If there's a fractured bone in the shoulder I didn't really see a hit in the last game that should have caused it. If I'm wrong, that's life.
If I'm not wrong that would mean that the orthopedic team has missed that ever since Watson went out in the first place.
The doctor's name isn't Haslam is it?
WSS
I can't find the video Steve, but it's floating around here somewhere. The hit that caused the injury was pretty obvious. Watson got simultaneously sandwiched high between two Ravens defenders. He could have gotten lucky, and just gotten a broken collarbone instead.
-
Here's a quick thought. If there's a fractured bone in the shoulder I didn't really see a hit in the last game that should have caused it. If I'm wrong, that's life.
If I'm not wrong that would mean that the orthopedic team has missed that ever since Watson went out in the first place.
The doctor's name isn't Haslam is it?
WSS
I can't find the video Steve, but it's floating around here somewhere. The hit that caused the injury was pretty obvious. Watson got simultaneously sandwiched high between two Ravens defenders. He could have gotten lucky, and just gotten a broken collarbone instead.
I can't find the video Steve, but it's floating around here somewhere. The hit that caused the injury was pretty obvious. Watson got simultaneously sandwiched high between two Ravens defenders. He could have gotten lucky, and just gotten a broken collarbone instead.
Could be. If it was the announces made a lot less of it than they did talking about his ankle.
WSS
-
At least this trade won't be the worst in NFL history.
David Tepper and what he's currently finding a way to do in Carolina are almost at the level of needing the Stepien Rule in the NFL.. His trade for Bryce Young by itself is worse than the Watson trade, and that's the tip of the iceberg.
-
At least this trade won't be the worst in NFL history.
David Tepper and what he's currently finding a way to do in Carolina are almost at the level of needing the Stepien Rule in the NFL.. His trade for Bryce Young by itself is worse than the Watson trade, and that's the tip of the iceberg.
At least this trade won't be the worst in NFL history.
David Tepper and what he's currently finding a way to do in Carolina are almost at the level of needing the Stepien Rule in the NFL.. His trade for Bryce Young by itself is worse than the Watson trade, and that's the tip of the iceberg.
They only call it the worst in history given the allegations, people desperately want it to be.
so far it hasn’t worked out…but not because Watson isn’t a good player, just because of suspension and injury. Too early to judge
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Watson lost 11 games due to his penis, and another 11 games due to his shoulder. If this mother fucker's hemmoroids start acting up next year, we are really fucked.
You gotta remember... This pussy hates cold weather...
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Watson lost 11 games due to his penis, and another 11 games due to his shoulder. If this mother fucker's hemmoroids start acting up next year, we are really fucked.
You gotta remember... This pussy hates cold weather...
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Watson lost 11 games due to his penis, and another 11 games due to his shoulder. If this mother fucker's hemmoroids start acting up next year, we are really fucked.
You gotta remember... This pussy hates cold weather...
-
Don't be silly. He was literally giddy playing in the snow.
If DW has shown anything, it is that he absolutely loves playing football. In any weather!
Anyone would for a quarter billion...
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Watson lost 11 games due to his penis, and another 11 games due to his shoulder. If this mother fucker's hemmoroids start acting up next year, we are really fucked.
You gotta remember... This pussy hates cold weather...
-
At least this trade won't be the worst in NFL history.
David Tepper and what he's currently finding a way to do in Carolina are almost at the level of needing the Stepien Rule in the NFL.. His trade for Bryce Young by itself is worse than the Watson trade, and that's the tip of the iceberg.
At least this trade won't be the worst in NFL history.
David Tepper and what he's currently finding a way to do in Carolina are almost at the level of needing the Stepien Rule in the NFL.. His trade for Bryce Young by itself is worse than the Watson trade, and that's the tip of the iceberg.
You're high. This trade could very well be remembered alongside the Herschel Walker, Ricky Williams, and RG3 trades.
They only call it the worst in history given the allegations, people desperately want it to be.
so far it hasn’t worked out…but not because Watson isn’t a good player, just because of suspension and injury. Too early to judge
His allegations are only relevant because it cost him a season of the contract. Watson's guaranteed money and the fact that we gave up our future to the Texans is why it will be remembered with all the trades I mentioned above. He might never be able to throw a ball again. As of right now, the guy got a quarter of a billion dollars to throw 14 TDs.
-
At least this trade won't be the worst in NFL history.
David Tepper and what he's currently finding a way to do in Carolina are almost at the level of needing the Stepien Rule in the NFL.. His trade for Bryce Young by itself is worse than the Watson trade, and that's the tip of the iceberg.
You're high. This trade could very well be remembered alongside the Herschel Walker, Ricky Williams, and RG3 trades.
They only call it the worst in history given the allegations, people desperately want it to be.
so far it hasn’t worked out…but not because Watson isn’t a good player, just because of suspension and injury. Too early to judge
His allegations are only relevant because it cost him a season of the contract. Watson's guaranteed money and the fact that we gave up our future to the Texans is why it will be remembered with all the trades I mentioned above. He might never be able to throw a ball again. As of right now, the guy got a quarter of a billion dollars to throw 14 TDs.
You're high. This trade could very well be remembered alongside the Herschel Walker, Ricky Williams, and RG3 trades.
His allegations are only relevant because it cost him a season of the contract. Watson's guaranteed money and the fact that we gave up our future to the Texans is why it will be remembered with all the trades I mentioned above. He might never be able to throw a ball again.
If he gets us to the promised land in the next 3 years it’ll be regarded as the best trade ever in Cleveland
just I’d too early to make a determination, got a few years left before we can judge the outcome
-
Right now, the trade for Watson stands as a very poor trade.
Roger GoToHell screwed us out of his first year with us. The arbitrator that the NFL had just hired decided that a 6 game suspension was appropriate. But Roger wanted us fucked, so he changed it to 11 games. Not a full season, so that his contract could be pushed back a year...NO, he wanted a WASTED contract year for us Browns fans. Roger GoToHell is a piece of shit.
So, this second year of his contract, Watson thinks he's going to do his Nick Chubb impersonation and run with the ball and take on tacklers. I think I've only seen him run and slide once. Ergo contract year 2 is wasted.
Now, I understand the motivation for the trade. Baker wasn't the guy to take us to a championship. I truly believed that so I understood why they did it. That was the only way to have a potentially really good QB to compete with the AFC QB's materialize in Cleveland.
We don't know what the next few years have in store for us with (or without) Watson...but we know that 40% of his contract has now been wasted with virtually nothing to show for it.
-
Right now, the trade for Watson stands as a very poor trade.
Roger GoToHell screwed us out of his first year with us. The arbitrator that the NFL had just hired decided that a 6 game suspension was appropriate. But Roger wanted us fucked, so he changed it to 11 games. Not a full season, so that his contract could be pushed back a year...NO, he wanted a WASTED contract year for us Browns fans. Roger GoToHell is a piece of shit.
So, this second year of his contract, Watson thinks he's going to do his Nick Chubb impersonation and run with the ball and take on tacklers. I think I've only seen him run and slide once. Ergo contract year 2 is wasted.
Now, I understand the motivation for the trade. Baker wasn't the guy to take us to a championship. I truly believed that so I understood why they did it. That was the only way to have a potentially really good QB to compete with the AFC QB's materialize in Cleveland.
We don't know what the next few years have in store for us with (or without) Watson...but we know that 40% of his contract has now been wasted with virtually nothing to show for it.
Right now, the trade for Watson stands as a very poor trade.
Roger GoToHell screwed us out of his first year with us. The arbitrator that the NFL had just hired decided that a 6 game suspension was appropriate. But Roger wanted us fucked, so he changed it to 11 games. Not a full season, so that his contract could be pushed back a year...NO, he wanted a WASTED contract year for us Browns fans. Roger GoToHell is a piece of shit.
So, this second year of his contract, Watson thinks he's going to do his Nick Chubb impersonation and run with the ball and take on tacklers. I think I've only seen him run and slide once. Ergo contract year 2 is wasted.
Now, I understand the motivation for the trade. Baker wasn't the guy to take us to a championship. I truly believed that so I understood why they did it. That was the only way to have a potentially really good QB to compete with the AFC QB's materialize in Cleveland.
We don't know what the next few years have in store for us with (or without) Watson...but we know that 40% of his contract has now been wasted with virtually nothing to show for it.
Meaning like the worst in the history of the nfl.
WSS
-
Right now, the trade for Watson stands as a very poor trade.
Roger GoToHell screwed us out of his first year with us. The arbitrator that the NFL had just hired decided that a 6 game suspension was appropriate. But Roger wanted us fucked, so he changed it to 11 games. Not a full season, so that his contract could be pushed back a year...NO, he wanted a WASTED contract year for us Browns fans. Roger GoToHell is a piece of shit.
So, this second year of his contract, Watson thinks he's going to do his Nick Chubb impersonation and run with the ball and take on tacklers. I think I've only seen him run and slide once. Ergo contract year 2 is wasted.
Now, I understand the motivation for the trade. Baker wasn't the guy to take us to a championship. I truly believed that so I understood why they did it. That was the only way to have a potentially really good QB to compete with the AFC QB's materialize in Cleveland.
We don't know what the next few years have in store for us with (or without) Watson...but we know that 40% of his contract has now been wasted with virtually nothing to show for it.
Meaning like the worst in the history of the nfl.
WSS
Meaning like the worst in the history of the nfl.
WSS
We can't say that yet. In theory there's 60% of his contract still to play out. ( Paul Warfield for Mike Phipps ?? )
-
Meaning like the worst in the history of the nfl.
WSS
We can't say that yet. In theory there's 60% of his contract still to play out. ( Paul Warfield for Mike Phipps ?? )
We can't say that yet. In theory there's 60% of his contract still to play out. ( Paul Warfield for Mike Phipps ?? )
I'd rather have Mike Phipps under center today just for the record. And that trade only cost us one guy that was worthy of a first draw draft pick.
By the way I don't necessarily blame the commissioner. Yes this suspension was pretty tough but they had to deal with the me too movement. If we want to blame somebody first I blame Jimmy Haslam. No player in the history of the NFL is worth that kind of resources. Not a 21-year-old Joe Namath Otto Graham Lou Groza Dan Marino Jim Brown Joe montana; nobody. Second I blame the Houston Texans for covering it up.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login